Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [SP] La Liga 08/09

Portman
post Jun 6 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

(IMG:http://www.marca.com/elementosPortada/fotosPortada/2008/06/06/alves.jpg)

After signing Piqué (5,5 M/euros), Cáceres (16,5 M/euros), Seydou Keita (14 M/euros), BREAKING NEWS in Spain say Barcelona completed the sign of Daniel Alves for 32 M/euros.

Nothing official yet but expected to be announced on the next hours.

Here it goes. One of my favourite players to one of the teams I hate. Damn. It's becoming typical.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 6 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #2

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Portikins @ Jun 7 2008, 12:22 AM)
(IMG:http://www.marca.com/elementosPortada/fotosPortada/2008/06/06/alves.jpg)

After signing Piqué (5,5 M/euros), Cáceres (16,5 M/euros), Seydou Keita (14 M/euros), BREAKING NEWS in Spain say Barcelona completed the sign of Daniel Alves for 32 M/euros.

Nothing official yet but expected to be announced on the next hours.

Here it goes. One of my favourite players to one of the teams I hate. Damn. It's becoming typical.

I too am a big fan of Dani Alves. hopefully when he's +30 we'll get a chance... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

+Quote Post

morgoth
post Jun 6 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,827

Sure why not, I'd take 30 years old D.Alves for 7/10M€ anytime (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
He'll be our next Cafu and probably play until 35/36 years old (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 6 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

I am kind of saddened that the Barca of last season didn't do much. A team with so many stars, from the defense to the strikers, it was one hell of a team. Plus the fact that Ronaldinho started from the bench in some instances tells you a lot about that team.

Ah well ... The new season is upon us and it will be interesting to see how Barca's new president (if elected) will do. Moreover, Valencia will be a team to look closely at this summer too, as they have so much layers who might be put on the market (one of which is Baraja one of my favourite players in La Liga) ...

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 6 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 6 2008, 03:26 PM)
I am kind of saddened that the Barca of last season didn't do much. A team with so many stars, from the defense to the strikers, it was one hell of a team. Plus the fact that Ronaldinho started from the bench in some instances tells you a lot about that team.
Ah well ... The new season is upon us and it will be interesting to see how Barca's new president (if elected) will do. Moreover, Valencia will be a team to look closely at this summer too, as they have so much layers who might be put on the market (one of which is Baraja one of my favourite players in La Liga) ...

silva/villa/vicente/baraja/morientes/joaquin. Its a shame that galliani doesnt like spanish players.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 6 2008, 10:56 PM
Post #6

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 7 2008, 12:43 AM)
silva/villa/vicente/baraja/morientes/joaquin.    Its a shame that galliani doesnt like spanish players.

It's not that Galliani doesn't like them. I don't know if you remember Jose Mari ... He plays in Villareal now (i think), he was very good, but when he came to Milan he just flopped.

Carlo and Galliani (technical and administrative staff) both rate Sergio Ramos and if he was made available, make no mistake Milan would pounce on him in a heart-beat.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 6 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #7

Berretti

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 6 2008, 10:56 PM)
It's not that Galliani doesn't like them. I don't know if you remember Jose Mari ... He plays in Villareal now (i think), he was very good, but when he came to Milan he just flopped.

Carlo and Galliani (technical and administrative staff) both rate Sergio Ramos and if he was made available, make no mistake Milan would pounce on him in a heart-beat.

Liverpool paid good money for Morientes. But he was not that good there. Some years after they break the bank for Torres and we all know what happened - they got the best foward around.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 6 2008, 11:11 PM
Post #8

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (Portikins @ Jun 7 2008, 01:08 AM)
Liverpool paid good money for Morientes. But he was not that good there. Some years after they break the bank for Torres and we all know what happened - they got the best foward around.

True, hence it is a cliche ... So if (for the sake of example) Milan get Sergio Ramos, he might flourish given his experience and is physically able to handle Serie A. So there are exceptions to the rule, nonetheless it remains a cliche.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 6 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

What about the almighty Javi Moreno!? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 7 2008, 06:31 AM
Post #10

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Dos Santos to Tottenham for just €6 million...

link

It was obvious from the very beginning that he would struggle in competing with Bojan for a starting place...

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 7 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #11

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 6 2008, 03:56 PM)

thats like saying if kaka was put on sale real would be in pole position. Thats unrealistic.

SR is very very good and possibly next maldini but there is no way to get him. We have to look at realistic transfers. Right now valencia can be raided but we are not interested. David villa is much better than adebayor/gomez/berbatov and is 27 yet somehow were not even trying. Same with silva. Instead of signing maggio, go for silva. But at the end of the day my words count for nothing so there is no point speaking (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

Galliani already has decided who he is going for and would not change his decision even if he got a death threat.

+Quote Post

morgoth
post Jun 7 2008, 02:28 PM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,827

D.Alves have officially signed a 5 years contract for Barcelona for 30M€.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 7 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #13

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

No matter who they sign, I doubt Guardiola can forge a team with them... but that remains to be seen.

Alves is the best full-back in Europe. He has been at the top in the past three seasons.

Keita is also a very good signing!

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 7 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #14

Berretti

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 7 2008, 03:21 PM)
No matter who they sign, I doubt Guardiola can forge a team with them... but that remains to be seen.

Alves is the best full-back in Europe. He has been at the top in the past three seasons.

Keita is also a very good signing!

Ramos is better IMO but yes, he's top. One of my favourite players joining those cnuts. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 28 2008, 03:04 PM
Post #15

Smoking Bianco

Barca official Soriano: "Adebayor is out goal, we are convinced of reaching a deal with Arsenal soon."

After trying to follow Juve striker David Trezeguet, it seems as though Barca have stopped their pursuit and shifted their attention and strength to landing Milan target Emanuel Adebayor.

Firan Soriano (spell), one of the three advisers to Laporta, and the financial manager of Barca had stressed that Adebayor was the main target of Barca: "It is obvious that Trezeguet is a great striker, but he is not in out plans, and we have not entered into negotiations with Juve. And the reason for that is that we have a goal in this transfer session and it is Adebayor."

And he assured the public about the possibility of reaching a deal with Arsenal, he said: "In Barca we have complete faith that our negotiations will succeed with the Gunners, even if their club couldn't guarantee an alternative for Wenger!"

tuttosport

+Quote Post

59 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:05 AM