han2503
post May 15 2009, 09:48 PM
Post #31

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 15 2009, 08:37 PM) *
He's kind of conveniently forgetting the press conference in Tirana there, isn't he?(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

But Fishdoll nudges Didafan to look at the part about who's playing!

What press conference?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 15 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #32

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Didn't that article get translated? Oops and Fishdoll blames dst-the-meaniehead for the lapse!

Before the friendly in Tirana, there was a prematch press conference with Ancelotti, Galliani, etc. One of the journalists asked Ancelotti about his future in light of the 'it's all carletto's fault' statement attributed that morning to Berlusconi. Ancelotti appeared - so the reports go - quite ready to answer the question but Galliani stepped in and answered for him, stating that he would 'answer for my friend Carletto'. This is what a lot of the English papers have picked up and are basing the 'Ancelotti to Chelsea' rumors on.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 15 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #33

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (han2503 @ May 16 2009, 01:06 AM) *
And I personally cannot believe that he would list Seedorf as the player that will fight for 1 of the 2 attacking positions, first of all if the midfield spot is opened becuase of Becks' suspension then that is were Seedorf should be played, in HIS NATURAL position, he has nothing to do with the striker and AMs, since he is certainly nothing close to that. Second, why aren't Dinho and Sheva concidered to either partner Kaka in midfield or partner Pippo or Pato in attack.

Both have showed that they are in far better form then Seedorf is. I'm just really fead up with this entire Seedorf cr@p. It's obvious he's not in form and he doesn't give a cr@p anymore, imo he should get an express ticket to the bench. But it will never happen because he is Seedorf, had this been any other player, I'm certain that he would be sitting in the stands instead of strting every week

I think it's a fact that we have to sooner or later get over; as long as Carlo is the coach, it's going to be the same story about Seedorf. I think for the sake of our mental health (!) we have to forget about it.......

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 15 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #34

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 15 2009, 08:54 PM) *
Didn't that article get translated? Oops and Fishdoll blames dst-the-meaniehead for the lapse!

Before the friendly in Tirana, there was a prematch press conference with Ancelotti, Galliani, etc. One of the journalists asked Ancelotti about his future in light of the 'it's all carletto's fault' statement attributed that morning to Berlusconi. Ancelotti appeared - so the reports go - quite ready to answer the question but Galliani stepped in and answered for him, stating that he would 'answer for my friend Carletto'. This is what a lot of the English papers have picked up and are basing the 'Ancelotti to Chelsea' rumors on.

Thanks for the recap.

What really irks me about Galliani and Silvio regarding Carlo is that they clearly don't respect him, they don't give a cr@p about what he wants for the team that at the end of the day he is going to coach. They use him like a doormat, becuase they know he won't retaliate ala Mourinho.

I think the only reason they want to keep him on as coach is to satisfy their huge egos, they don't want tohand over some of the control of the club, transfer imo, should be left up to the coach.

I'm not a Carlo hater, even though I hate some of the choices that he makes, this to me is another reason why he should leave, Galliani and Berlu need someone to tell them to f off, if they want to make all the decisions then they should start coaching the team themselves.

I mean some of the things Galliani and even Silvio have said in the past regarding Carlo is just totally out of place and disrespectful to him as coach. For example, when Sheva was brought back, a journalist asked Galliani if everyone was happy with Sheva's return and he said, 'yes me and Silvio are very happy to have Sheva coming back' with total disregard to how Carlo felt about the entire situation, when at the end of the day has has to handle these players in the locker rooms, now I know Sheva is not a trouble maker, far from it, but others that have been brought it like Dinho, R9, etc tend to cause some problems when unhappy. I just think that it's high time we finally have a coach that is strong willed and can stand up to B&G, we haven't had that since Cappello

QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 15 2009, 09:01 PM) *
I think it's a fact that we have to sooner or later get over; as long as Carlo is the coach, it's going to be the same story about Seedorf. I think for the sake of our mental health (!) we have to forget about it.......

meh, it's not about hating Seedorf in the line-up so I should get over it, but the fact that he really is doing more damage to the team then good. So I can;t really get over it, because everytime I see him walking around on the pitch doing nothing but mis-placing passes I want to throw something at the screen. It's so frustrating (IMG:style_emoticons/default/swear1.gif)

This post has been edited by han2503: May 15 2009, 10:36 PM

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post May 16 2009, 01:19 AM
Post #35

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,245

He Wouldn't DARE playing SEEDORF over RICKY!!!!

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 16 2009, 02:06 AM
Post #36

Token Girl
Group Icon

Nah, mtl, he wouldn't. Newest revisions to the projected lineup has Pippo sitting this one out instead.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post May 16 2009, 02:31 AM
Post #37

Giovanissimi Nazionali

good cuz the fish almost gave diavolini a stroke lol

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 16 2009, 02:39 AM
Post #38

Token Girl
Group Icon

Well, poissonpoupee is none too pleased at Pippo not starting, especially right now.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post May 16 2009, 02:53 AM
Post #39

Giovanissimi Nazionali

what is poissonpoupee's starting XI?

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 16 2009, 03:05 AM
Post #40

Token Girl
Group Icon

For this game? Hrm. If he were coach, he'd probably line up something like this:
Dida
Flamini Maldini Senderos Zambrotta
Ambrosini Pirlo Jankulovski
Kaka
Pippo Pato

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 16 2009, 09:23 AM
Post #41

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

I don't know what's Carlo's "real" obsession, the Christmas tree system or Seedorf...

+Quote Post

A.X
post May 16 2009, 09:40 AM
Post #42

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 6,105

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 15 2009, 08:16 PM) *
ON THE RONALDINHO’S TRANSFER RUMOURS
“I did not speak to Galliani, but our will is that of holding on to Ronaldinho, but then if the player wants to leave for many reasons, we will evaluate.”

heh ronaldinho should leave if he does not start in every game from now until the end of the season ... because when ancelotti plays seedorf instead of ronnie ... so that means there is something wrong btw r80 and this headboof coach .... seedorf said that he had played a lot this season and that's true ... but the coach likes him and that sucks in sport ... if u are better then the other player but the coach doesn't like you ... you have sit on the fukn bensh ... and then u play the last 5 min to waste time .. heh .... ancellotti should leave ... or if he doesn't so dinho had to leave ....

+Quote Post

dst
post May 16 2009, 10:15 AM
Post #43

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (MizNelson @ May 15 2009, 11:36 PM) *
*cough*

No it's true. Galliani has always supported him. If it was not for Fester, Berlusca would have surely fired Carlo after the Istanbul fiasco. He has always been supporting Carletto and so have some players, namely Maldini, Seedorf and Kaka.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 16 2009, 01:50 PM
Post #44

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ May 16 2009, 10:15 AM) *
No it's true. Galliani has always supported him. If it was not for Fester, Berlusca would have surely fired Carlo after the Istanbul fiasco. He has always been supporting Carletto and so have some players, namely Maldini, Seedorf and Kaka.

I don't think either support him, but both like having him at Milan becausethey can do whatever they want and he won't complain.

+Quote Post

dst
post May 16 2009, 03:37 PM
Post #45

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (han2503 @ May 16 2009, 03:50 PM) *
I don't think either support him, but both like having him at Milan becausethey can do whatever they want and he won't complain.

I don't know how they feel about him now and I was not there when it happened but I've read that these 4 met with Berlusconi after that CL final and convinced him to keep Ancelotti.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:57 PM