> Ederson, Brazilian Zizou

vnata001
post Mar 19 2008, 07:46 AM
Post #1

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,681

Ederson: Inter & Juve After Me
Nice midfielder Ederson has controversially claimed that his summer switch to Lyon will only be a stepping stone before he eventually makes his dream move to Serie A.

»Comments (18) Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us

galleria
zoom
The 22-year-old is one of the most highly-rated players in the French championship, and an agreement has been reached for him to join league champions Lyon in June.

However the Brazilian has made it perfectly clear that he does envisage too long a stay at the Stade Gerland, and is already eyeing a future transfer to the Italian peninsula.

"My agents have reported to me that two years ago Inter asked for me and also in the last few years it seems to have been Juventus who have shown their interest,” Ederson revealed.

"I have made my choice: Lyon will be perhaps only one leg of my journey, because the Serie A championship is the most beautiful in the world and I am really curious to find out what it's like."

Ederson moved to Nice from Juventude in 2004, and has since made 64 league appearances, scoring 10 goals. The midfielder turned down transfers to both Manchester United and Real Madrid in order to join Lyon this summer.

http://goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=626029

I would like to start a discussion of what you guys think about this guy. If it leads to transfer talk..so be it. First, Watch This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As_1s7CfnEc

I hope Milan scouts are aware of this guy and his talent. Thats exactly the type of midfielder we need. Someone strong and skilled on the ball that can distribute to kaka. When Seedorfs off his game, Kaka is often anonymous. Milan need that midfielder that can link the defensive midfield of Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambro with the attack Kaka and Co...Midfielders with Seedorfs strength and skill can play that linking role, and attack when necessary. Zizou also did the same thing. Clarence is CRUCIAL to our teams success..he single handedly won us the bayern and man u game. We were out classed by Arsenal without him. Ederson could fit his role and be a perfect replacement. Seedorf plays two more years and hands over the reigns to Ederson. Sweet Dreams. If he goes to Inter or Juve well have the pleasure of watching him terrorize us for years to come.

Maybe this Thiago Neves is good enough to do that. I hope Milan see the importance of the Seedorf replacement. I think they do with Neves interest, but Turtle is aging and it'd be wise to bring on his replacement now to play under and with Seedorf before he leaves...Yoann DOES have potential to do that do, but he really needs to learn to slow down and read the game. The potential of Yoann is visible, but he is mentally imprecise. Sometimes it looks like he overthinks, and it hurts him.

MY new campaign.

Ederson - Turtle's replacement.
Benzema - We could eventually have a Golden Ball Winning Trio in 5 years - Kaka, Pato, Benzema.
Rafinha - younger left back.

This post has been edited by vnata001: Mar 19 2008, 07:47 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 19 2008, 07:55 AM
Post #2

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

youtube's blocked at work...I'll check it later. But in theory, yes Seedorf is very vital for our team right now.

Funny how the backbone of our team comprises two Inter rejects (Andy and Clarence).

But like you said, Gourcuff was supposed to step in, he hasn't. So there's no guarantee, this dude won't be like that.

The way things are going, we should probably get an established player for the role straight away, instead of hoping youth will develop. It's far too crucial an area to just overlook. Esp with Seedorf getting older.

Perhaps a youngster can be used in Pirlo's position. Maybe Cigarini or someone.

Of course all of this is presuming, Carletto stays coach. Who knows, a new guy might not like a deep lying playmaker at all. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by Jack Sparrow: Mar 19 2008, 07:55 AM

+Quote Post

armiss
post Mar 19 2008, 09:38 AM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,312

He is like Gourcuff when he was in Rennes ! but Brasilian version , he is wonderful ! he is really wonderful but he refresh my regrets about Guorcuff ! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/96.gif) i HOPE they relive our Little Zizu Guorcuff !

we have a bunch of players to come , but who listen ?

Rafinha
Neves
Ederson WOW !
Alvez
Benzema
Drogba

After 2 seasons They repeat Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino Gilardino pair with Paloschi

For MILAN in UCL & CALCIO ??

and then WHo will scores for us ?

This post has been edited by armisse: Mar 19 2008, 10:41 AM

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 19 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 19 2008, 08:55 AM)
Of course all of this is presuming, Carletto stays coach. Who knows, a new guy might not like a deep lying playmaker at all. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I promise I'm going to kill he who takes Pirlo out of Milan's starting line-up!!

edit: Zizou? No way... he reminds me of Rivaldo. (from the video)

This post has been edited by dst: Mar 19 2008, 01:10 PM

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Mar 19 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #5

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

QUOTE (vnata001 @ Mar 19 2008, 07:46 AM)
MY new campaign.

Ederson - Turtle's replacement.
Benzema - We could eventually have a Golden Ball Winning Trio in 5 years - Kaka, Pato, Benzema.
Rafinha - younger left back.

From that youtube video Ederson seems able to do everthing that Dinho did at PSG. He can dribble, can score, can assist, plus an expert in free-kicks. Very good player at all.

They would surely be great signings but neither Ederson nor Benzema would come soon.

And Rafinha I think plays as a right-back, not LB.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 19 2008, 03:50 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

dst is right...he does look a lot like Rivaldo than Zidane.

+Quote Post

armiss
post Mar 19 2008, 04:01 PM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Yes he is but Rivaldo is a player who knows very well what he want to do and then what will happen but someone like Ederson is more in surface & hurry like Adriano !

This post has been edited by armisse: Mar 19 2008, 04:21 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 19 2008, 04:13 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

well yeah...ederson is young. But if you're a MF in Milan, and you don't know what you're going to do, you're asking for trouble. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

armiss
post Mar 19 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Regionali B

No mistake ! Rivaldo was always like that ! this characteristics is their main and will change very few !! being in hurry and sufrace doesnt mean that they are not stars , but if we rate them some of them like Rivaldo and Ronaldo are different ones ! their dominance are huge !

I didnt forget what Maldini said about Maradona , he named Maradona ( and Ronaldo in second )as the greatest players that he ever saw , he said when you play in front of Maradona you dont know what is happening on the ground !!

This post has been edited by armisse: Mar 19 2008, 04:36 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 19 2008, 04:39 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Well what I mean...is there's a difference between the defenders not knowing what's going on and the player with the ball wondering what he'll do next.

+Quote Post

armiss
post Mar 19 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Maybe i am speaking from a different view ! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) we are both right !

For me all of them are playing , everyone who has a greater vision and ability will decide the result !

Deffenders ( like Maldini ) dont know because their rivals ( Maradona , Ronaldo , Rivaldo ... ) have a great dominant over them and over themselves too ... , so actually these great players will decide next .

and so logically defenders like Maldini and many many more like him get confused from Maradona !

This post has been edited by armisse: Mar 19 2008, 06:28 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:42 AM