> Summer Transfers 2016

Fillipo Simone
post May 31 2016, 07:58 AM
Post #46

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

I think that Berlusconi has still influence on the team as well. Look at our performances with him on the stands; usually ending up either with a win or at least a good show.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 31 2016, 06:24 PM
Post #47

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 31 2016, 07:11 AM) *
The only, and I think only advantage we have with Silvio staying on, is that due to his political connections maybe some activities like a new stadium might progress smoother with less bureaucracy.

Highly doubt it.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jun 3 2016, 05:40 PM
Post #48

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

Out of interest how many clubs are owned by foreigners in Serie A ? I mean who really wants to invest in this horrible league i can see why they want to in EPL..

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Jun 3 2016, 05:43 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 3 2016, 06:15 PM
Post #49

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Jun 3 2016, 05:40 PM) *
Out of interest how many clubs are owned by foreigners in Serie A ? I mean who really wants to invest in this horrible league i can see why they want to in EPL..

The attraction of big household names, perhaps? Milan and Inter are huge in Asia.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jun 3 2016, 07:38 PM
Post #50

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 3 2016, 10:15 PM) *
The attraction of big household names, perhaps? Milan and Inter are huge in Asia.

I was more talking about propping the league up as a whole not just the big teams. Like how it was in the 90s

Some of the lesser clubs in Italy are worth nothing on paper but are rattled with debt.

I just think all this messing about with Berlusconi & Co , will he or won't he sell...can't see it happening to be honest not unless he kneels over and his children sell. Even then i would of thought Barbara would hold on to a steak in it.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 4 2016, 11:37 AM
Post #51

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Jun 4 2016, 02:08 AM) *
I was more talking about propping the league up as a whole not just the big teams. Like how it was in the 90s

Some of the lesser clubs in Italy are worth nothing on paper but are rattled with debt.

I just think all this messing about with Berlusconi & Co , will he or won't he sell...can't see it happening to be honest not unless he kneels over and his children sell. Even then i would of thought Barbara would hold on to a steak in it.

That would be stake. Not steak. You're hungry Ry4n. Eat a snickers. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jun 4 2016, 03:56 PM
Post #52

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 4 2016, 03:37 PM) *
That would be stake. Not steak. You're hungry Ry4n. Eat a snickers. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

hahaha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 4 2016, 09:35 PM
Post #53

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Jun 3 2016, 10:38 PM) *

Propping the league up will require investments in the league. When Milan gets sold, it will be three top teams with foreign owners in only 3-4 years. Think lesser clubs with bigger ambitions will follow suit.

But to go back to the 90s Era for the league is a long shot.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jun 4 2016, 10:26 PM
Post #54

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 5 2016, 01:35 AM) *
Propping the league up will require investments in the league. When Milan gets sold, it will be three top teams with foreign owners in only 3-4 years. Think lesser clubs with bigger ambitions will follow suit.

But to go back to the 90s Era for the league is a long shot.

Yeah i wish it were possible..

btw out of interest has anyone read this book , i'm reading it so far and its pretty interesting to say the least.

Money and Soccer: A Soccernomics Guide

http://www.amazon.com/Money-Soccer-Soccern...Z4AFFRDQBHNZBXJ

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Jun 4 2016, 10:26 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 6 2016, 05:12 PM
Post #55

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Give us your main takeaways.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jun 6 2016, 08:05 PM
Post #56

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 6 2016, 09:12 PM) *
Give us your main takeaways.

We are pretty much f**cked.

I will let you know. I've only just started.

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Jun 6 2016, 08:32 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 6 2016, 08:52 PM
Post #57

Primavera
Group Icon

In which way?

Btw. anyone following the Milan-sale saga and our potential transfer objectives here? It's been awfully quite late..

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 6 2016, 09:09 PM
Post #58

I read today that Silvio wants reassurance from the Chinese that they will spend a specified amount of money each summer to keep the club competitive.

Source: Mediaset

I haven't been paying much attention, though. My passion and interest has completely worn off.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 6 2016, 09:13 PM
Post #59

Primavera
Group Icon

Oh come on! I know, it's very frustrating, but let's hope for the best. We all tend to overreact a bit. If it was to our standards, people would have worn off from supporting clubs like Napoli, Aston Villa, Tottenham etc. long time ago...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 6 2016, 09:19 PM
Post #60

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Suning have bought a majority share in Inter and it seems like they have decent spending power. Benega has also confirmed he's going there as well.

All this while Silvio keeps mouthing off at every opportunity he gets in front of a camera about how it's a difficult deal and how much of a sacrifice he's doing for the club, etc, etc. All while the Inter deal seemingly got done and dusted in the space of a month with no one whoring themselves to the media.

As for transfers we have Silvio still insisting that if the deal with the Chinese doesn't go through he will go ahead with the Italian-Milan plan ((IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) ), bringing players up through the system ((IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) ) and keeping Brocchi on as coach for next season ((IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) )

So basically we're still in the same exact spot we were in a few month ago, praying like hell that this deal goes through or Silvio and Galliani will continue to run this club into the ground.

As for other rumours, Ibra is expected to announce he's going to United tomorrow, they're saying the Chinese want Emery and Monchi from Sevilla to takeover as coach and sporting director respectively should they be in charge

+Quote Post

42 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:10 PM