> Serie A - Week 1 - Milan - Genoa, Date: 31/10/18 Time: 20:30 CET

han2503
post Oct 31 2018, 10:27 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

I don't know if I can even classify that as incredibly lucky or what else. It seemed like that was what he intended. Just incredible, still can't believe we manged to win this

Another game without a clean sheet. It's becoming a joke at this point. And the amount of times we denied ourselves the clean sheet through our own individual errors is even more worrying

Bakayoko is a total numpty. When we got him I thought it was a good move seeing as we had no alternative to Kessie, but this guy is just stupidly bad. He makes a great interception and follows it up by some mind boggling action, like dribbling into a wall or trying to make some suicidal back pass in our penalty area. He really can't play anymore especially not as a starter. Rino should get over himself and just put in Monto, he might be physically finished but he's a genius next to Bakayoko

Can't wait to FedEx him back to Chelsea as soon as this season is over. we need to bring in top notch starting material mids this winter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2018, 01:05 AM
Post #17

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 31 2018, 10:07 PM) *
Made a terrible back pass inside our area which lead to an own goal

He's been dribbling and making stupid passes in dangerous areas all game

Gattuso said he had a great game. Obviously I'll take that with a pinch of salt.

I only watched the highlights. Both sides had scoring chances, could have ended either way. But let's not forget that Genoa are the only team Juve haven't won against so far in the season.

Biglia out for a long time, apparently.

+Quote Post

William405
post Nov 1 2018, 12:31 PM
Post #18

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

That was an awesome win!! Last second!

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 1 2018, 05:50 PM
Post #19

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (William405 @ Nov 1 2018, 03:31 PM) *
That was an awesome win!! Last second!

Yes it was! And Milan is in 4th place too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 1 2018, 10:46 PM
Post #20

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2018, 01:05 AM) *
Gattuso said he had a great game. Obviously I'll take that with a pinch of salt.

I only watched the highlights. Both sides had scoring chances, could have ended either way. But let's not forget that Genoa are the only team Juve haven't won against so far in the season.

Biglia out for a long time, apparently.

He wasn't bad in general. Had some great interceptions and tackles, but if you're going to make 2/3 fatal errors in a game (which he did and only one was punished), then it cannot be considered a great game

Rino is trying to keep his spirits up. After getting booed off against Betis and starting this game well with a couple of app-laudable moments by the fans, the crowd started turning on him at a certain point when he kept making stupid errors.

Point is, he's just not a dependable player, too many errors

Biglia being out for a long time is seriously worrying me. We have no one who can replace what he brings to the table, Bakayoko is a liability, Monto can barely be considered a pro athlete these days and Mauri is just bad. We're going to struggle without Biglia big time. I honestly don't know how we'll be able to counteract this loss.

The January window cannot come soon enough. We absolutely have to look into someone to replace him, and it has to be someone really good, not a cheapo replacement. I worry that we'll start losing points now, especially with injuries to crucial players piling up

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2018, 11:35 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 1 2018, 10:46 PM) *
He wasn't bad in general. Had some great interceptions and tackles, but if you're going to make 2/3 fatal errors in a game (which he did and only one was punished), then it cannot be considered a great game

Rino is trying to keep his spirits up. After getting booed off against Betis and starting this game well with a couple of app-laudable moments by the fans, the crowd started turning on him at a certain point when he kept making stupid errors.

Point is, he's just not a dependable player, too many errors

Biglia being out for a long time is seriously worrying me. We have no one who can replace what he brings to the table, Bakayoko is a liability, Monto can barely be considered a pro athlete these days and Mauri is just bad. We're going to struggle without Biglia big time. I honestly don't know how we'll be able to counteract this loss.

The January window cannot come soon enough. We absolutely have to look into someone to replace him, and it has to be someone really good, not a cheapo replacement. I worry that we'll start losing points now, especially with injuries to crucial players piling up

I guess it'll be Kessie-Bakayoko in the double pivot at this point.

I really hope we sign Paredes in January. Him and Paqueta will transform our midfield.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 2 2018, 06:01 PM
Post #22

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2018, 11:35 PM) *
I guess it'll be Kessie-Bakayoko in the double pivot at this point.

I really hope we sign Paredes in January. Him and Paqueta will transform our midfield.

I think at this point it's going to be imperative that we sign him or someone similar. Biglia is going to be out for nearly 2 months

And that double pivot makes me cringe hard

We also need to sign an experienced mid, someone who will bring that something extra to our midfield, Maybe Fabregas could be an option. Ramsey is being mentioned a lot and I like him but he's apparently asking for a lot especially in signing on and agent fees

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Nov 2 2018, 06:31 PM
Post #23

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 2 2018, 07:01 PM) *
I think at this point it's going to be imperative that we sign him or someone similar. Biglia is going to be out for nearly 2 months

And that double pivot makes me cringe hard

We also need to sign an experienced mid, someone who will bring that something extra to our midfield, Maybe Fabregas could be an option. Ramsey is being mentioned a lot and I like him but he's apparently asking for a lot especially in signing on and agent fees

January is a long time away. Hate to say this, but I think we need Monto until then. (In January, he can join Berlu at Monza, AFAIAC.)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 2 2018, 09:01 PM
Post #24

I'd honestly try out Bertolacci. I think he and Kessie can play off each other in the double pivot.

Montolivo is not an option anymore.

Anyway, Mediaset claiming we'll play again with the 3-5-2 vs Udinese. Hopefully they're just mistaken.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Nov 3 2018, 04:48 AM
Post #25

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

Our defense is already so leaky, this 3 man defense will ne even more shaky

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 3 2018, 05:11 PM
Post #26

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Nov 2 2018, 06:31 PM) *
January is a long time away. Hate to say this, but I think we need Monto until then. (In January, he can join Berlu at Monza, AFAIAC.)

I agree about Monto tbh

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 2 2018, 09:01 PM) *
I'd honestly try out Bertolacci. I think he and Kessie can play off each other in the double pivot.

Montolivo is not an option anymore.

Anyway, Mediaset claiming we'll play again with the 3-5-2 vs Udinese. Hopefully they're just mistaken.

Meh, I think Monto can still pull something off, he's imo a better option than Bakayoko at this point

It's will be a 4-4-2 according to sky, I trust them much more than Mediaset. Anyway, I think Rino saw all the holes in that formation and switched it in the second half, so I can't see him trying it again, at least not with Suso as a wing back and Rodriguez as a CB

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 3 2018, 08:00 PM
Post #27

I am better than Monto. Bakayoko is on a whole other level in comparison.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 3 2018, 08:08 PM
Post #28

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 3 2018, 08:00 PM) *
I am better than Monto. Bakayoko is on a whole other level in comparison.

You didn't watch him against Betis and Genoa right? Because I don't think you'd be of this opinion if you had

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 3 2018, 08:44 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 3 2018, 08:08 PM) *
You didn't watch him against Betis and Genoa right? Because I don't think you'd be of this opinion if you had

Didn't Gattuso say he had a great game against Genoa? And didn't YOU say he wasn't bad in general, had some great interceptions and tackles. And didn't YOU also say that Monto can barely be considered a pro athlete these days?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 4 2018, 11:54 AM
Post #30

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 3 2018, 08:44 PM) *
Didn't Gattuso say he had a great game against Genoa? And didn't YOU say he wasn't bad in general, had some great interceptions and tackles. And didn't YOU also say that Monto can barely be considered a pro athlete these days?

And with all that being said, I'd still trust Monto more, so that should tell you everything you need to know

Having some good tackles and interceptions does not equal a great game, not when you cancel those actions out with some terribly stupid moments which cost the team goals.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:52 PM