31 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SUN, 30 MAR, 2008 - Serie A - AC Milan vs. Atalanta, and Now Atalanta !

Tennie
post Mar 31 2008, 12:36 AM
Post #421

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

In terms of talent? No. Gourcuff has more talent.

In terms of reliability? Gotta give that one to Brocchi and Emerson.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Mar 31 2008, 12:49 AM
Post #422

7th Heaven

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 821

we will do a Bayern next season if we get UEFA Cup (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Mar 31 2008, 12:55 AM
Post #423

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 30 2008, 11:36 PM)

what kind of reliability have they offered?

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Mar 31 2008, 12:55 AM
Post #424

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Mar 30 2008, 11:49 PM)

minus the spending (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 31 2008, 12:59 AM
Post #425

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Guys, I'm not interested in getting into an argument about Gourcuff. I don't agree with your assessment of the guy, you don't agree with mine, so let's leave it at that.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Mar 31 2008, 01:02 AM
Post #426

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 31 2008, 12:36 AM)

I would say Emerson is more talented than Gourcuff. We shouldn't forget his achievements too fast. He was brillant for Leverkusen and Roma. The Emerson we see now is just a bad Brocchied version of his former self.

Besides that I'm with Teenie on the Gourcuff issue. Carlo is too much of a pro to hold Gourcuff cause of personal issues. In the end Carlo also wants to win (I start to doubt it's the same for Galliani) to keep his job. Gourcuff is not more than an overrated hope.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 31 2008, 01:04 AM
Post #427

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Mar 30 2008, 02:11 PM)
FACT!

What was that movie when all the guys are saying, "That's the fact, Jack"?

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Mar 31 2008, 01:05 AM
Post #428

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Mar 31 2008, 12:02 AM)
I would say Emerson is more talented than Gourcuff. We shouldn't forget his achievements too fast. He was brillant for Leverkusen and Roma. The Emerson we see now is just a bad Brocchied version of his former self.

Besides that I'm with Teenie on the Gourcuff issue. Carlo is too much of a pro to hold Gourcuff cause of personal issues. In the end Carlo also wants to win (I start to doubt it's the same for Galliani) to keep his job. Gourcuff is not more than an overrated hope.

come on. look at how poorly we've played this season, for gourcuff to get so few playing opportunities is inconceivable. if emerson and brocchi we're half decent i could understand.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Mar 31 2008, 01:14 AM
Post #429

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Habitant @ Mar 31 2008, 01:05 AM)
come on. look at how poorly we've played this season, for gourcuff to get so few playing opportunities is inconceivable. if emerson and brocchi we're half decent i could understand.

He had some chances. But he never really made an impact IMO, while Paloschi used his limited time to get an excellent reputation.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 31 2008, 01:33 AM
Post #430

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

The problem here is that gourcuff is a creative player and emerson and brocchi are defensive mids. In most cases carlo will not sub out seedorf or kaka ever unless he is putting on a foreward. Thats why gourcuff gets no time. However our dms like gattuso pirlo ambro are getting older and are getting tired very easily. Thats why someone like brocchi gets a chance to play or emerson.

If brocchi was like gourcuff an AM, he would never play.

and to add to the flame war:

yes gourcuff is clearly better than brocchi and emerson combined. He has good pace, dribbling, decent passing and a very powerful shot. Plus on that he has a pretty decent FK for someone around his age. Brocchi can shoot???? Emerson can take players out??? Am i missing anythign?

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 31 2008, 01:34 AM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Mar 31 2008, 02:24 AM
Post #431

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 31 2008, 12:33 AM)
Plus on that he has a pretty decent FK for someone around his age.

What does his age have to do with how good his free-kicks are? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Mar 31 2008, 03:01 AM
Post #432

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Mar 31 2008, 12:14 AM)
He had some chances. But he never really made an impact IMO, while Paloschi used his limited time to get an excellent reputation.

so, same applies to emerson and brocchi.

and paloschi took his chance? good for him but i dont see how this should effect gourcuff cuz they both have different roles and positions. the point is pretty much everyone in the midfield have played poorly all season, even gourcuff. yet everyone gets more play than him, even when he played well and assisted on a goal he goes back to the old formula.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Mar 31 2008, 03:04 AM
Post #433

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I agree there. It seems that a few of the players are untouchable, and they know it. The only time they won't play is because they can't - when they're injured.

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Mar 31 2008, 03:05 AM
Post #434

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 31 2008, 12:33 AM)
The problem here is that gourcuff is a creative player and emerson and brocchi are defensive mids.  In most cases carlo will not sub out seedorf or kaka ever unless he is putting on a foreward.  Thats why gourcuff gets no time.  However our dms like gattuso pirlo ambro are getting older and are getting tired very easily.  Thats why someone like brocchi gets a chance to play or emerson. 

If brocchi was like gourcuff an AM, he would never play.

and to add to the flame war:
yes gourcuff is clearly better than brocchi and emerson combined.  He has good pace, dribbling, decent passing and a very powerful shot. Plus on that he has a pretty decent FK for someone around his age.  Brocchi can shoot???? Emerson can take players out???  Am i missing anythign?

so...?
it's not like seedorf and kaka are super human and can play 90 minutes every game... considering we only have 3 attacking mids you'd think the third one (gourcuff) would get some play once in a while. oh and seedorf is subbed every couple of games or so (often when were trailing) and who is it for normally? emerson or brocchi (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

oh and considering we're played most of the season with just two attacking options on the bench (gourcuff and inzaghi/gila) and also considering we all know and so does carlo that pippo and gila cant play together you'd think the logical attacking sub would be gourcuff for a defender/def mid and not to bring on pippo/gila.

This post has been edited by Habitant: Mar 31 2008, 03:08 AM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 31 2008, 05:28 AM
Post #435

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Habitant @ Mar 30 2008, 08:05 PM)
so...?
it's not like seedorf and kaka are super human and can play 90 minutes every game... considering we only have 3 attacking mids you'd think the third one (gourcuff) would get some play once in a while. oh and seedorf is subbed every couple of games or so (often when were trailing) and who is it for normally? emerson or brocchi (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

oh  and considering we're played most of the season with just two attacking options on the bench (gourcuff and inzaghi/gila) and also considering we all know and so does carlo that pippo and gila cant play together you'd think the logical attacking sub would be gourcuff for a defender/def mid and not to bring on pippo/gila.

I was talking about how carlo acts as a coach, not the logical choice. Gourcuff won't be given time under carlo no matter how you go about the situation. Not this season, and not next season.

And yes under carlo seedorf and kaka will play as long as possible.

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:28 AM