> Ac Milan Vs Atalanta, Giornata 27

Habitant
post Mar 8 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #301

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 8 2009, 04:59 PM) *
Hee-hee! Sweet victory! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) Clean sheet and a hat-trick!

I'm going to download this game in Sky Italia HD quality, name it 'The no Seedorf and 2 Strikers Game' and watch it till my eyes bleed!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Mar 8 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #302

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 8 2009, 05:30 PM) *
I wasn't. I'm a winner, I never have to smile and pretend.

ha someones getting a little puffed up, funny cuz i dont see you make such comments 95% of the time, i wonder why.

This post has been edited by Habitant: Mar 8 2009, 10:31 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 8 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #303

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Habitant @ Mar 8 2009, 10:24 PM) *
ha someones getting a little puffed up, funny cuz i dont see you make such comments 95% of the time, i wonder why.

Is this Mourinho speaking?!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) just used the Mourinho rethorics to see the outcome.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 9 2009, 06:47 AM
Post #304

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

I Think this formation worked very well Against a team mssing Floccari and doni, not that we din't play well but t's kind of like beating a di vaio-less bologna :S. I am not being too strict about, i am glad we won as the opposite would have killed me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) .

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 9 2009, 06:52 AM
Post #305

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Ancelotti grateful to Inzaghi

Carlo Ancelotti hailed Pippo Inzaghi for getting Milan out of a tricky situation, but assures the team will improve.

The 36-year-old striker bagged a hat-trick to secure a 3-0 victory over Atalanta, although the result does not reflect the way the game went.

“He gave us a really big hand today,” confessed the Coach. “It was a difficult game and for long periods of the first half Atalanta had us under pressure, but Pippo’s ability to pounce at the right time allowed us to end on a high.

“We were in an emergency situation today and hope with this result our bleak period can be considered over.”

They were without Kaka, Ronaldinho, Clarence Seedorf, Massimo Ambrosini, Kakha Kaladze, Alessandro Nesta, Marco Borriello, Gennaro Gattuso or suspended Giuseppe Favalli.

“The team did everything it could in the circumstances,” continued Ancelotti. “At the moment we can’t seem to play in a relaxed fashion or gain confidence.

“Admittedly we are not playing well at the moment and must improve, but we will do it by working on fitness and getting people back on the field. I am aware we aren’t entertaining the fans right now.

“I don’t believe it was a transfer policy problem. Ronaldinho is a great champion and an atypical creative forward, but in the first half of the season he gave an important contribution to Milan.

“Today [David] Beckham acted as a trequartista. So many absences cause problems in the team’s system and at the moment our football doesn’t move naturally.”

Galliani: Milan Were Not Great Against Atalanta

Milan's vice-president Adriano Galliani was not happy with the team's performance, despite the Rossoneri's 3-0 win against Atalanta...

Milan’s vice-president Adriano Galliani has been the prime mover in the David Beckham saga, which at least until the end of the season, is now over.

Today he returned to the more mundane business of analysing the Rossoneri’s performances.

A Filippo Inzaghi hat-trick made the scoreboard look convincing but, according to Datasport, Galliani was not impressed.

“There is no need to go overboard," he said. "We did not play very well.

“Pippo deserves praise but the final score line is rarely a good portrait of a match.”

Asked about his latest thoughts on manager Carlo Ancelotti, Milan’s number two stated, “For eight years, we have been through thick and thin with Carlo, and I hope we will be together next year too.”

On the distance between Milan and their city rivals in the league, he joked, “It’s 12 points and nine injuries.

“Had it not been for injuries, we would be closer to Inter, but I am clearly biased when I say that.”

Definitely sounds like 'What crisis?' statements don't it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 9 2009, 06:56 AM
Post #306

Giovanissimi Nazionali

“We were in an emergency situation today and hope with this result our bleak period can be considered over.”

said carlo to about playing a mid-level team without their 2 best players

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 9 2009, 07:20 AM
Post #307

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 9 2009, 09:22 AM) *
Definitely sounds like 'What crisis?' statements don't it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I thought you guys thought Galliani and co bullsh1t in the press conferences and don't take it seriously (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) why should we now take this seriously (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 9 2009, 07:30 AM
Post #308

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Mar 8 2009, 11:04 AM) *

He looks as if he's channeling Cameron Diaz in that scene from There's Something About Mary.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 9 2009, 07:36 AM
Post #309

Group Icon

^^

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Where did you come up with that from?

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 9 2009, 07:38 AM
Post #310

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Milan's Inzaghi Is Great And He Punished Us - Atalanta Coach Del Neri
Atalanta coach Luigi Del Neri talked about the 3-0 defeat to Milan, in which Filippo Inzaghi scored a hat-trick.

A Filippo Inzaghi hat-trick allowed Milan to beat Atalanta at SAn Siro today, but the scoreline was rather harsh on a feisty Atalanta side. Coach Luigi Del Neri felt his team controlled the match against the Rossoneri.

"Until the second goal we were in the match," he said to Sky after the match, "we are suffering from certain absences, and we could have finished certain situations off with more coolness.

"[Christian] Abbiati made some great saves. Until the 70th minute we had played a good match. To earn points at San Siro you need to have some luck. We gave away too much, and we were too naive.

"However, Inzaghi is a great player and he punished us."

Today Atalanta were missing captain Cristiano Doni and striker Sergio Floccari, who have score 17 goals between them.

Currently the Orobici are in 10th place with 36 points.

Danilo Pochini

classy cmments by atalanta's part

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 9 2009, 07:42 AM
Post #311

Group Icon

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 9 2009, 12:26 PM) *
said carlo to about playing a mid-level team without their 2 best players

It was an emergency situation nonetheless. And we've lost with stronger formations, with coaches other than Carlo. It's football.

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 9 2009, 12:50 PM) *
I thought you guys thought Galliani and co bullsh1t in the press conferences and don't take it seriously (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) why should we now take this seriously (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Ah...well if you've made up your mind...

I just pointed it out, since your thought process went along the lines of , "I can't wait for the 'What crisis, we're fine as we are!' statements to come out.

But you've already decided that management can't do anything right and I've already decided that they can do a lot of things right. So we're arguing over an impasse. Let's leave it.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 9 2009, 07:47 AM
Post #312

Primavera

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 9 2009, 11:12 AM) *
Ah...well if you've made up your mind...

I just pointed it out, since your thought process went along the lines of , "I can't wait for the 'What crisis, we're fine as we are!' statements to come out.

But you've already decided that management can't do anything right and I've already decided that they can do a lot of things right. So we're arguing over an impasse. Let's leave it.

They would usually do (and we have pointed them out in the past many times), and please, don't tell me what I think.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 9 2009, 07:55 AM
Post #313

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 8 2009, 11:36 PM) *
^^
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Where did you come up with that from?

I always think of the movie whenever I see someone's hair sticking up that way. The whole thing was such an outrageous scene that had me in stitches when I saw it in the theater.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 9 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #314

Group Icon

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 9 2009, 12:17 PM) *
They would usually do (and we have pointed them out in the past many times), and please, don't tell me what I think.

I wasn't meaning to tell you what to think. Just what your statement seemed to imply.

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 8 2009, 09:08 PM) *
I can't wait to hear "crisis? what crisis?" comments from Ancelotti and Galliani after this game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dunnosmiley.gif)

Both Ancelotti and Galliani came up with statements that conveyed quite the opposite. Galliani just stopped short of saying, Carlo's job still ain't safe.

As for your argument that we always bullsh!t in the press, in my case at least, I've pointed it out to be mostly in the transfer scenarios that we do the bullshitting...and that's no secret.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 9 2009, 11:20 AM
Post #315

Primavera

So... saying:

I can't wait to hear "crisis? what crisis?" comments from Ancelotti and Galliani after this game happy.gif

is equal to saying:

But you've already decided that management can't do anything right

Thanks for opening my eyes to that!

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:36 PM