Reply to this topicStart new topic
> whats happening with signings???

sinisa_83
post Jul 27 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #1

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 865

whats happening with signings??? i mean evrybody are signing gud players except us. we missed all gud players that went away from juve. favali?... i mean come on, nothing against him but he is not superstar. we need young and good players like tevez, sneider, barzagli, amelia, maxi rodrigez, tores....... we brought coppola but they want to send him on loan..... why? do they seriosly thinkink of keepimg kalac???, he almost cost australia early exit from world cup, i think we should keep coppola as second goalkeeper and if dida goes away we should get buffon or amelia..... i think if we dont chnge back line and get few more good attacking players we are going to and up like last season, with nothing!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 27 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

we'll get them in a pack ... I hope Diarra will be the leader of that "pack" ... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

nmcg
post Jul 27 2006, 03:28 PM
Post #3

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 2,039

it make me mad to see all the other clubs buying good players. we are one of the richest clubs in the world and we bought that crap inter back, we got yohann i say he will be good. but we need a top scorer too and sort out our backs is oddo coming or what come on milan make something happen, all the talk about trevz did they even bid for him,i think its going to be another year where we think about how bad or old back are. i love maldini and cafu but there time is gone at the top

This post has been edited by nmcg: Jul 27 2006, 03:29 PM

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jul 27 2006, 08:07 PM
Post #4

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

This is not news... moved

+Quote Post

Nova
post Jul 27 2006, 11:30 PM
Post #5

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 34

Meh , can't you guys wait a couple of days !? Milan only knew yesterday they could play Cl djeezes (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Jul 27 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #6

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 2,128

Men,milan has to hurry up with signings.The more we wait the more it gets worse.For the past two season we haven't won anything at all which is really bad.Milan should act fast.They are wasting time to buy players for us. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Jul 28 2006, 03:17 AM
Post #7

Esordienti A 95

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 874

Whats up with the Diarra hopes?

I haven't heard anything about him coming to Milan from various sources.
He has been stated as wanting to go to Manchester United--It seems like another "lets get Torres" kind of thought, sounds good but wont happen.

Milan are just a weak organization with the match fixing and just their whole strategy since the transfer window in January. They are one of the richest clubs and they get favali.

Lets get rid of Scheva, Stam, and others without real replacements.

But regardless we will be strong next season.

This post has been edited by jbryant1: Jul 28 2006, 03:18 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:17 AM