+Quote Post

William405
post Nov 11 2018, 10:19 PM
Post #17

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,239

Yep. :/ Stupid from Laxalt.

At the end of the day, we have some players that are doing 1000x more the effort, and others that are being lazy. This kind of pisses me off! Specially Hakan..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 11 2018, 10:20 PM
Post #18

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Typical Hakan, typical Rodriguez. Both should be sold.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 11 2018, 11:59 PM
Post #19

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 11 2018, 10:20 PM) *
Typical Hakan, typical Rodriguez. Both should be sold.

Let's not get carried away. Hakan has talent. He's just going through a tough moment with injuries and personal matters. I wouldn't give up on him just yet.

Rodriguez is just bad, though. Such a one dimensional, clunky, clueless player. The first goal is all on him for standing still like a totem pole.

We didn't play bad overall given the strength of our opponent, but we showed all our limits. We need more quality in that midfield, but we also need more attacking power. If possible I would re-direct all our attention in January towards a Biglia replacement and especially a LWF. I've been saying this for months now.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 12 2018, 07:52 AM
Post #20

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

The team put in a good display of strength, the better team won because they were better equipped (both in quality and mentality).

Sure the negative is Milan dropping 3 points, but the positive is the performance and pressure the team excerted. I liked what I saw despite the result.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 12 2018, 09:29 PM
Post #21

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Bakayoko and Kessie were by far our best players. Rodriguez was atrocious.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 16 2018, 03:53 PM
Post #22

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Looking back at this I'm personally just angry at the short end of the stick we were given by the ref. Yes Higuain missed the penalty, but Juve should have been down to 10 men for nearly an hour of play which would have eventually helped our cause. Add to that, according to most outlets, Chiellini's pull on Romagnoli in the box was also another penalty that should have been given to us

I'm not someone who looks at incidents like this and basis the entire match result on them and blames the ref entirely for a bad result. But considering the handicap we were coming into the game with all those injuries and players playing while injured, and the fact we were facing Juve here who are by far the best team in the league, it just p!sses me off how they continually get help from the refs. Any other team and Benatia would have been sent off there, no ifs or buts about it. But sine it's Juve it's not given.

We played a good game imo, considering the opposition and the problems we had going in

The red to Higuain was just adding salt to the wound by a referee who did a terrible overall job

Like I said before the game, we need to keep our eyes on the prize, and this particular game was never going to go in our favour anyway so let's just move on from it and take heart in a good overall performance and show of character

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:52 AM