Bluesummers
post Apr 11 2009, 12:02 AM
Post #31

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Apr 10 2009, 03:57 PM) *
Why do we have Abbiati, then?

He would be good enough for a second string goal keeper, while the other two are not.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 11 2009, 12:02 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Apr 11 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #32

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 10 2009, 04:02 PM) *
He would be good enough for a second string goal keeper, while the other two are not.

I still think you're half wrong there, but I'm not going to get into an argument here after having dealt with the douchebags at R&B earlier for the same reason.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 11 2009, 05:27 AM
Post #33

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Apr 10 2009, 05:09 PM) *
I still think you're half wrong there, but I'm not going to get into an argument here after having dealt with the douchebags at R&B earlier for the same reason.

Oh, okay. You gotta understand, I got nothign against dida or kalac. I just want Milan to have a Milan quality keeper. Inter has Julio Cesar, we should also have someone of that caliber.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 11 2009, 09:22 AM
Post #34

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 11 2009, 05:27 AM) *
Oh, okay. You gotta understand, I got nothign against dida or kalac. I just want Milan to have a Milan quality keeper. Inter has Julio Cesar, we should also have someone of that caliber.

There aren't many Julio Cesars avaible or even existent. Our goalkeeper roster is more then just good, and Dida + Abbiati are Milan quality.

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 11 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #35

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

I'm content with Abbiati and Dida. I don't think we need to buy a goalie this season, we have other areas to reinforce. That said, if Buffon is annoyed by the current situation (as it's reported...) in Turin I would not think twice about getting into it.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 11 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #36

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 11 2009, 02:22 AM) *
There aren't many Julio Cesars avaible or even existent. Our goalkeeper roster is more then just good, and Dida + Abbiati are Milan quality.

Dida is not even Napoli quality. Right now while hes cheap we need to buy Marchetti and use Abbiati as second and kalac as third. If we don't do it now, we'll regret it later as his price will sky rocket.

One of the reasons we got 5th last year was because we had players like kalac and dida in net. A good goal keeper wins you at least 12 points a season minimum. Since Dida's downfall, we haven't had that and its been costing us.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 11 2009, 11:01 AM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 11 2009, 11:02 AM
Post #37

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 11 2009, 03:32 AM) *
I'm content with Abbiati and Dida. I don't think we need to buy a goalie this season, we have other areas to reinforce. That said, if Buffon is annoyed by the current situation (as it's reported...) in Turin I would not think twice about getting into it.

Thats like manchester saying lets sign petr cech. Juve would never sell him to us or to any direct Italian rival. It would get secco fired if he ever did a stunt like that.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 11 2009, 11:02 AM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 11 2009, 11:03 AM
Post #38

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Yes, and a good goalkeeper we have in Abbiati, while Dida is a superb second, who allways has the slight option to find his path back, and once more show class. Didn't you notice that this seasons Dida isn't exactly the Dida from last season?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 11 2009, 11:09 AM
Post #39

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 11 2009, 04:03 AM) *
Yes, and a good goalkeeper we have in Abbiati, while Dida is a superb second, who allways has the slight option to find his path back, and once more show class. Didn't you notice that this seasons Dida isn't exactly the Dida from last season?

Abbiati is injured until september. It will take him at least a month to rediscover his form if he ever does. Do you really want to go through the beginning of the year with an error prone goal keeper? If we spent 5 million, we could get Marchetti and we would know forsure we are secure.

Whether Dida is different or not doesn't matter. Just by the way he plays you can tell if any real attempt at net was taken, he would not be able to save it. His reflexes are too slow and his age is clearly showing. Dida hasn't made any spectacular saves this season. The only reason we are in the top 4 was because Abbiati was making miracle saves.

But hey, dont take anything I say seriously. Wait until we play fiorentina or Juve and when Dida lets in 2,3 goals. We'll see how much better hes gotten.

+Quote Post

PatitoFeo
post Apr 19 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #40

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 4,159

Dida has been playing well as of late - hes not as good as Cesar, but he has improved and does have some trophies in his closet

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 21 2009, 06:22 AM
Post #41

Allievi Nazionali

Kaka Reiterates Desire To Captain Milan

Milan’s Brazilian superstar, Kaka, has again been linked with a move to Real Madrid over the past week, despite recently declaring that he intends to remain with the Rossoneri for the remainder of his career.

Consequently, he was forced to quash these rumours only yesterday, by pledging his future to his Italian club yet again.

Late last night, though, in an interview with a Hungarian newspaper, the South American had some kind things to say about the Spanish club, a team that have been on his trail for quite some time now.

“Real Madrid are an extraordinary club, but as I have said many times before, I never want to leave Milan,” Kaka affirmed in Nemzeti Sport.

“Again, I love Milan, and I have the intention of playing here for a very long time.”

The 26-year-old was extremely close to joining the English Premier League club Manchester City in January, but the deal collapsed despite the vast riches on the table.

Kaka said, “I refused their offer because everyone at Milan are convinced that we have a bright future ahead. I have so much affection for this club, so for me it was essential to remain here.”

The former Sao Paulo star concluded the interview by addressing a few things concerning the Rossoneri, mainly their transfer policy, as well as his desire to captain the club in the future.

He continued, “Having a team formed by players who have been here for so long isn’t a bad thing, however sometimes it’s necessary to make a change. This could be the right time for us to do exactly that.

“When [Paolo] Maldini retires, I believe that the next captain will be either [Massimo] Ambrosini or [Gennaro] Gattuso. Having said this though, I would certainly love to wear the armband one day too.”

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif) What a player, truly a Maldini-esque calibre of a human being.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 21 2009, 06:22 AM

+Quote Post

pacang
post Apr 21 2009, 05:38 PM
Post #42

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 2,171

enough said.. we'll have no problem in captain's position for the next ten to fifteen years.. maybe twenty if Pato is considered..

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:50 PM