Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ronaldinho to hold AC talks

I_Rossoneri
post Mar 28 2009, 03:02 PM
Post #1

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

AC Milan superstar Ronaldinho has put major clubs on red alert after casting doubts over his future at the club.

The Brazilian international has revealed he plans to discuss his future with the Italian giants at the end of the current campaign after only joining Milan from Barcelona last summer.

Ronaldinho, who was linked with Manchester City in the summer, has scored just nine times this season and has looked increasingly unsettled at San Siro.

"At the end of the season I want a meeting with the directors of Milan," he told The Mirror.

"This season has not been positive for me but I am professional and I still want to help Milan achieve things and until the end I will not speculate on my future."

The news could revive City's interest, but the forward's agent, Roberto De Assis, has claimed any possible move will come down to Milan at the end of the day.

"Some clubs have asked me about him and his situation, but any move depends on Milan," said Assis.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5111167,00.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Superstar? More like superflop! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Good riddance if we can get rid of him, less deadwood in the team (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Mar 28 2009, 03:04 PM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

More great news from Channel 4:

Ronaldinho reconsiders City

Ronaldinho has hinted he is reconsidering a new Manchester City bid after struggling to break into the Milan line-up.

"At the end of the season I want a meeting with the directors of Milan,” he was quoted as saying in the Daily Mirror whilst on international duty with Brazil.

"This season has not been positive for me, but I am a professional and I still want to help Milan achieve things and until the end I will not speculate on my future."

The Brazilian turned down a highly lucrative offer during the summer in order to accept lower wages and a smaller transfer fee at San Siro.

He impressed in the first half of the season, but fitness worries have seen the Ballon d’Or winner drop down to the bench with only 16 Serie A starts.

"Some clubs have asked me about him and his situation but any move depends on Milan," added agent Roberto De Assis.

City have already been burned not only by Ronaldinho, but also by Milan, as their £100m bid for Kaka was rejected in January.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar28i.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope 5hitty answer my prayers and buy this clown for about £25m.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 28 2009, 03:18 PM
Post #3

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

With no offense intended toward English journalism, I'm not too sure I'd trust what's quoted in the Daily Mirror. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

That said, in this particular case, I think the Mirror are right. This has been in the Italian press for the last day or so. Apparently his brother/agent is in Milan or will shortly be there to discuss his contract.

(Fishdoll says Milan should suggst 50m, Iross. City can afford it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Mar 28 2009, 07:14 PM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

The sooner we offload him the better. Lets hope he dosent outstay his welcome like several other players have done or are doing

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 28 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

thank god, please leave. Go sit on city's bench.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Mar 28 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #6

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 28 2009, 02:18 PM) *
With no offense intended toward English journalism, I'm not too sure I'd trust what's quoted in the Daily Mirror. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

That said, in this particular case, I think the Mirror are right. This has been in the Italian press for the last day or so. Apparently his brother/agent is in Milan or will shortly be there to discuss his contract.

(Fishdoll says Milan should suggst 50m, Iross. City can afford it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

I thought £25m for a quick sale, £50m would be fantastic though.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 28 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #7

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Mar 28 2009, 03:41 PM) *
I thought £25m for a quick sale, £50m would be fantastic though.

we would still make 8 mil euro profit if we sold him for 25. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) so i say sell him for whatever we can!

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 28 2009, 10:42 PM

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 29 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #8

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

Y'know, if Ronaldinho were actually worth his salt on this team, I'd be somewhat interested.

But I'm not, and so he can leave at any time as far as I'm concerned. Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you.

This post has been edited by MizNelson: Mar 29 2009, 12:12 AM

+Quote Post

A.X
post Mar 29 2009, 09:19 AM
Post #9

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 6,105

hahahaha all of u are makin good jockes... heh man ur just about 200 person from all the fans of ac milan ... and even u aren't intalian i think ... so all u say is meaningless. because ac milan is something called old persons charity ... ac milan has all old players heh they even have paolo maldini 42 or 41 i think ... and u say that only ronaldinho is makin milan forward move slow ... heh that's bullshit ... milan have to get a coach wid morinho's thoughts and change about 7 or 8 players in the summer transfer window ... like morinho will do wid inter ... andrea pirlo did a mistake wid italy vs brazil that led to a goal ... and he did the same mistake wid milan in the match in serie a after the int. game .... ronaldinho can play better then seedorf because if im not wrong the way seedorf is playin is too baddddd .... only pato and kaka are the teams best ... even inzaghi he is old and pato is 360' better then him ... and u say ronaldinho is the probleme ... heh ac milan is rubbish this season ... and i don't think they did better without ronaldinho the last season ... at least this season they are in third place and can qualafie to the CL. First of all before ronaldinho leaves ... ancellotti has to leave... and maldini will retire ... then pirlo will sit on the bensh ... same to seedorf and favalli and zambrotta.... only jankolovski has to stay on the pitch from the defence ... and alll 3 other players hace to play like thiago silva senderos and antonini .... in the midfield gattuso and flamini have to play ... on the right kaka .. on the left ronaldinho ... and finally in front pato. oh and yeah even dida abbiati and kalac (the weakest *** ***** i ever saw guarding a goal) have to leave and milan have to get youth players and new goalkeepers .... thats all i have .. holla back at me....!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Mar 29 2009, 08:23 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

I hate when newspapers (read English papers) refer to us as "AC"

Do we call Man Utd, FC from now on? Idiots

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 30 2009, 01:48 AM
Post #11

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (A.X @ Mar 29 2009, 02:19 AM) *
hahahaha all of u are makin good jockes... heh man ur just about 200 person from all the fans of ac milan ... and even u aren't intalian i think ... so all u say is meaningless. because ac milan is something called old persons charity ... ac milan has all old players heh they even have paolo maldini 42 or 41 i think ... and u say that only ronaldinho is makin milan forward move slow ... heh that's bullshit ... milan have to get a coach wid morinho's thoughts and change about 7 or 8 players in the summer transfer window ... like morinho will do wid inter ... andrea pirlo did a mistake wid italy vs brazil that led to a goal ... and he did the same mistake wid milan in the match in serie a after the int. game .... ronaldinho can play better then seedorf because if im not wrong the way seedorf is playin is too baddddd .... only pato and kaka are the teams best ... even inzaghi he is old and pato is 360' better then him ... and u say ronaldinho is the probleme ... heh ac milan is rubbish this season ... and i don't think they did better without ronaldinho the last season ... at least this season they are in third place and can qualafie to the CL. First of all before ronaldinho leaves ... ancellotti has to leave... and maldini will retire ... then pirlo will sit on the bensh ... same to seedorf and favalli and zambrotta.... only jankolovski has to stay on the pitch from the defence ... and alll 3 other players hace to play like thiago silva senderos and antonini .... in the midfield gattuso and flamini have to play ... on the right kaka .. on the left ronaldinho ... and finally in front pato. oh and yeah even dida abbiati and kalac (the weakest *** ***** i ever saw guarding a goal) have to leave and milan have to get youth players and new goalkeepers .... thats all i have .. holla back at me....!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

agree with you man. You pretty much summed up this team. Its good to know someone has courage to say what people dont want to hear.

+100

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 30 2009, 02:40 AM
Post #12

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Needless to say, I disagree with the above. Ronaldinho is an amazingly talented player but when a player skips more training than he attends, it doesn't inspire confidence. It also doesn't do much for match fitness.

Anyone who's followed Milan for any length of time would know that Maldini has been starting for the team since he was 16 years old. During the time he's been with Milan, the team has won 5 champions league titles. I think he's earned a little respect. Even the cugini fans respect him (as seen in the banners they had up during the spring Derby).

Granted, Seedorf is in dreadful form. Nobody can argue that.

Pirlo? Hasn't been at his very best this year but is, I think, underappreciated. The reason Pato and Kaka get so many shots on goal is often because of action Pirlo starts.

Kaka and Pato are the team's best players (at least while Nesta is out - if he's in form and playing I'd argue that he should be up on the list too). True enough there but by calling Inzaghi old and useless, you're ignoring the contribution he has made this year - 5 goals in 2 games is good for anyone. So are two goals in a CL final.

I find it laughable that Jankulovski is the only defender you'd keep. He's probably been the weakest of them all when it comes to actual defending. I'd start him, but in midfield. I think Zambrotta has done reasonably well as RB; for me the real weak point is in the center. And Senderos is in no way fit to play for Milan. He just isn't good enough. Thiago Silva, perhaps. Antonini, I like and would like to see him play.

I'd also like to see the youth from Milan's primavera get more of a chance: guys like Darmian, Paloschi and Abate and Di Gennaro (if they're recalled). Because, really, they SHOULD form the core of the team. It's all well and good to go on shopping sprees for players in South America, but Milan doesn't play in the Paulista. It plays in Serie A and I at least would like to see the team retain its Italian identity. Doesn't mean I want no foreigners; it just means I'd like a stress on the Italian side/identity.

Abbiati has been very good this season; because of the less than stellar performance of the centerbacks he's saved the team points on more than a few occasions. Kalac and possibly Dida leaving, that could be argued.

(I do have one request: many of the boardmembers here are not native speakers of English. Because of that when some slang is used - 'wid' instead of 'with', 'u' instead of 'you', for example - people may have difficulty understanding what is meant to be said. It might be better to actually use grammar.)

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 30 2009, 05:30 AM
Post #13

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 29 2009, 05:48 PM) *
agree with you man. You pretty much summed up this team. Its good to know someone has courage to say what people dont want to hear.

+100

In all honesty, there was nothing in that post we haven't read dozens of times already.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Mar 30 2009, 02:14 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I would rather give Ronaldinho away for free than play him. A very poor decision to sign him and think he'd "change", people rarely change, ever.

+Quote Post

A.X
post Mar 30 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #15

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 6,105

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 30 2009, 04:40 AM) *
Needless to say, I disagree with the above. Ronaldinho is an amazingly talented player but when a player skips more training than he attends, it doesn't inspire confidence. It also doesn't do much for match fitness.

Anyone who's followed Milan for any length of time would know that Maldini has been starting for the team since he was 16 years old. During the time he's been with Milan, the team has won 5 champions league titles. I think he's earned a little respect. Even the cugini fans respect him (as seen in the banners they had up during the spring Derby).

Granted, Seedorf is in dreadful form. Nobody can argue that.

Pirlo? Hasn't been at his very best this year but is, I think, underappreciated. The reason Pato and Kaka get so many shots on goal is often because of action Pirlo starts.

Kaka and Pato are the team's best players (at least while Nesta is out - if he's in form and playing I'd argue that he should be up on the list too). True enough there but by calling Inzaghi old and useless, you're ignoring the contribution he has made this year - 5 goals in 2 games is good for anyone. So are two goals in a CL final.

I find it laughable that Jankulovski is the only defender you'd keep. He's probably been the weakest of them all when it comes to actual defending. I'd start him, but in midfield. I think Zambrotta has done reasonably well as RB; for me the real weak point is in the center. And Senderos is in no way fit to play for Milan. He just isn't good enough. Thiago Silva, perhaps. Antonini, I like and would like to see him play.

I'd also like to see the youth from Milan's primavera get more of a chance: guys like Darmian, Paloschi and Abate and Di Gennaro (if they're recalled). Because, really, they SHOULD form the core of the team. It's all well and good to go on shopping sprees for players in South America, but Milan doesn't play in the Paulista. It plays in Serie A and I at least would like to see the team retain its Italian identity. Doesn't mean I want no foreigners; it just means I'd like a stress on the Italian side/identity.

Abbiati has been very good this season; because of the less than stellar performance of the centerbacks he's saved the team points on more than a few occasions. Kalac and possibly Dida leaving, that could be argued.

(I do have one request: many of the boardmembers here are not native speakers of English. Because of that when some slang is used - 'wid' instead of 'with', 'u' instead of 'you', for example - people may have difficulty understanding what is meant to be said. It might be better to actually use grammar.)

about the training thing i agree wid ya ( grammar sucks:P) maldini is a legend and he has to retire because if another player like when retired from long time he would be milan's coach right now heh .
Pirlo give decisive passes but i think ancelotti gave him a big defence role and as a center midfielder he has to defence well ... and i don't that's what he did in inter second goal in the derby (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
inzaghi wants to play ... pato is betta then him ... and if ancellotti substitutes inzaghi he gets mad .. and if he puts him on the bensh he gets mad too ... that's rubbish ...
jankolovsi is the best defense in milan right on offence he acheives his role perfectly as a lb ... and on defence the same thang goes again ...Senderos needs more match experience ( that means more confidence from the coach)
i agree wid the youth players thang ... and i think ancellotti has to get gourcuff back next season (if ancelotti remains wid us) abbiati is a very gd GK .... Kalac and dida must leave or retire .... That's all holla ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:34 PM