han2503
post Jun 22 2009, 08:32 AM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 22 2009, 06:19 AM) *
You expand whatever I just said, into 5 paragraphs, and then you want me to get off it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

As for the Chelsea argument...yeah. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I already said, I'm supporting Chelsea in the EPL, because with Newcastle out, I have no reason to support anyone at all in the EPL. And Carlo gives me a reason. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Secondly, if Pirlo goes to Real Madrid, to Perez's team which has absolutely no interest in defenders, he will be screwed. We know he's not the best DM there is. Unless the Madrid fans are looking for their own 'version' of Xavi..I don't see any benefits for Pirlo's career. I remember how they treated Makalele, who was so important to the team, yet not all that 'visible'. Pirlo will face the same treatment.

When I said sell him...I meant it in the "Ah just shoot me...I don't care anymore!" sense...not the "Oh golly...what a brilliant idea, now we can see the real R80" sense.

You said "Fine sell Pirlo" and then said "I hope he lands in Chelsea" as if that would do us any good. You said you hope he lands in Chelsea because Carlo is there, Well I don't really give a flying f@rt where Carlo is I only care about Milan and losing Pirlo after Kaka will be devastating for Milan. I'm sorry but I don't see this as fine.

I don't think I expanded on what you said. You're all "oh it's the investor's fault, oh well we cannot balance our books no problems, let's sell Pirlo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fiesta.gif) "

This is the result of our managements lack of investment, interest and stupidity. So it's ok to throw money at Ambro, Seedorf and Dida but its not ok to keep Pirlo, who at this point in his carreer cannot be sold for some big fee some here are imagining.

It's like you do not want to see what Berlu is doing to the club.

I'm sorry for coming across as an A-hole, but I'm just fead up with this passive attitude. Because its Silvio that's doing these things and he did something great for the club 2 decades ago.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 22 2009, 08:46 AM
Post #17

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 22 2009, 02:02 PM) *
You said "Fine sell Pirlo" and then said "I hope he lands in Chelsea" as if that would do us any good. You said you hope he lands in Chelsea because Carlo is there, Well I don't really give a flying f@rt where Carlo is I only care about Milan and losing Pirlo after Kaka will be devastating for Milan. I'm sorry but I don't see this as fine.

I don't think I expanded on what you said. You're all "oh it's the investor's fault, oh well we cannot balance our books no problems, let's sell Pirlo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fiesta.gif) "

This is the result of our managements lack of investment, interest and stupidity. So it's ok to throw money at Ambro, Seedorf and Dida but its not ok to keep Pirlo, who at this point in his carreer cannot be sold for some big fee some here are imagining.

It's like you do not want to see what Berlu is doing to the club.

I'm sorry for coming across as an A-hole, but I'm just fead up with this passive attitude. Because its Silvio that's doing these things and he did something great for the club 2 decades ago.

Something must be wrong in my communication. I don't mean to say Sell Pirlo to balance the books. I mean f@ck it...we're doomed coz Berlusconi's gone loco.

It's more like my complete helplessness at the situation we find ourselves in - that of a selling club. Do I think it's ok? No I don't. But it's not like I have a call on it. So I'm just going to kick back and let this circus end on it's own.

It's not like I can call up Silvio and tell him what to do? So what else am I supposed to be but passive?

Yup..Silvio's not the proactive owner he was as recently as 10 years ago. I agree. Yup Silvio needs to be criticised. Yup I agree. Silvio should sell, if he can no longer put his money where his mouth is. Yup I agree.

So I'm still figuring out, where your criticism of my post comes in. Coz...

You're all "oh it's the investor's fault, oh well we cannot balance our books no problems, let's sell Pirlo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fiesta.gif) "

is definitely not what I meant to convey. I think the investors/stakeholders are being complete pricks if they're demanding we clear up our books in this manner. You of all people know how much I love Pirlo. In the MF XI I play in the Pirlo position, even though I can't do diddly-squat. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

As for throwing money at Ambro. We don't know yet. You might get your heart's desire and they would let him go ((IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif) )...but don't hold your breath. Everyone wanted Carlo gone...and things aren't looking much brighter for now.

I do give more than a f@rt for Carlo. So I do intend to follow Chelsea. Sue me! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

So if Pirlo 'must' be sold, I'd rather he go to a club I like, with some other people I like. That's all.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 22 2009, 09:34 AM
Post #18

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 22 2009, 07:46 AM) *
Something must be wrong in my communication. I don't mean to say Sell Pirlo to balance the books. I mean f@ck it...we're doomed coz Berlusconi's gone loco.

It's more like my complete helplessness at the situation we find ourselves in - that of a selling club. Do I think it's ok? No I don't. But it's not like I have a call on it. So I'm just going to kick back and let this circus end on it's own.

It's not like I can call up Silvio and tell him what to do? So what else am I supposed to be but passive?

Yup..Silvio's not the proactive owner he was as recently as 10 years ago. I agree. Yup Silvio needs to be criticised. Yup I agree. Silvio should sell, if he can no longer put his money where his mouth is. Yup I agree.

So I'm still figuring out, where your criticism of my post comes in. Coz...

is definitely not what I meant to convey. I think the investors/stakeholders are being complete pricks if they're demanding we clear up our books in this manner. You of all people know how much I love Pirlo. In the MF XI I play in the Pirlo position, even though I can't do diddly-squat. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

As for throwing money at Ambro. We don't know yet. You might get your heart's desire and they would let him go ((IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif) )...but don't hold your breath. Everyone wanted Carlo gone...and things aren't looking much brighter for now.

I do give more than a f@rt for Carlo. So I do intend to follow Chelsea. Sue me! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

So if Pirlo 'must' be sold, I'd rather he go to a club I like, with some other people I like. That's all.

You came off sounding like "what the hell, things happen."

These things really do not depend on us, I agree it's no use to shout and stomp about it. But that's why I said it really depends on the Italian fans, who buy the season tickets, pay their monthly subscriptions. Milan has become all about this, how to get the cash, and the fans opposing to spend money on the brand is what really will drive the message home. Reports that the fans' protests over Kaka keep coming about how the things I mentioned have gone downhill.

I know you love Pirlo, and I never said you didn't but you came off as it doesn't matter to you as long as he plays under Carlo.

Personally I don't care anymore what Carlo does, he's at Chelsea now and if you're going to support them then you've got a lot more problems then just being a raging alcaholic stuck on his rum. Personally I want them and Man U to fail every season.

The only thing I wanted out of Carlo was to be rid us of Seedorf and he can't even do that right. So I hope our management won't do him any favors, no more then he did us with his stubborn attitude, old time tactics, and oldy loving nature.

And again, why sell Pirlo when they're willing to throw money on the unworthy players? this is what is really baffling for me, lets not kid ourselves Pirlo won't generate a big transfer fee, not anymore. Should the wages of the aformentioned players be removed from our bill then that's Pirlo's transfer fee right there. Instead we want to sell one of our best player to keep the money sucking players that do nothing for this team and give them over 4m a year. That's stupidity at its finest right there imo.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 22 2009, 09:37 AM
Post #19

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Oh and what's really (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif) is the fact that Ambro is asking for 4.5m a season when he's 32 years old, can barely pass a ball, and is injury prone.

Its sad to see people call this guy a milan legend and captain. Especially when the ones before him were Maldini and Baresi.

That is what is disgusting Jack, especially after the club he 'loves' so much had to sell it's best player and could be selling another. That's our 'great' captain for next season Jack

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 22 2009, 11:49 AM
Post #20

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

DOWN WITH SILVIO! DOWN WITH SILVIO! DOWN WITH SILVIO!

+Quote Post

jefri91
post Jun 22 2009, 12:07 PM
Post #21

"Durgle The Turtle"

Member No.: 3,402

If we sell Pirlo I will no longer be a Milan fan

+Quote Post

Dzeko
post Jun 22 2009, 12:48 PM
Post #22

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,594

Isn't it easy for Berlusconi to sell Club to Arabian? I mean if u don't have big plans with BIG club like Milan leave it alone... U have to invest money so u gain profit at the end of the YEAR...

Pirlo is far best midfilder ATM in Milan and if he leave don't know what will hapend next.

Regards
Damir

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 22 2009, 01:05 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (jefri91 @ Jun 22 2009, 05:37 PM) *
If we sell Pirlo I will no longer be a Milan fan

Hee hee. That settles it. Now Berlu will be so scared of losing jefri..Pirlo will soon become the highest paid player in Europe. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 22 2009, 02:09 PM
Post #24

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Apparently Gago could be Pirlo's replacement (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

He's not even good enough to wipe Pirlo's shoes and they're concidering him as his replacement??

If we're going to look at anyone from Real then that should be Sneijer and VdV

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 22 2009, 02:17 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I like Gago, but he's not even the same type of player as Pirlo, that'd be a really bad replacement, where would our creativity come from then? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Jun 22 2009, 02:19 PM
Post #26

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

fat ****, with his amazing ability to turn his back to a defender and wait for his opponents to backtrack and cover all open space (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

pacang
post Jun 22 2009, 04:36 PM
Post #27

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 2,171

another touch of class going out.. can't imagine what he meant by 'milan will do well next season..'

maybe he expects emerson to supply killer balls for the team next season.. a guy who played 45 mins and looked like he suffered heart attack, spends most of the time on bench.. and still earns a lot..

btw, i think gago is nowhere near pirlo.. creativity and passing wise i meant..

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 22 2009, 04:42 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

All this support for Andy P. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

Yet I know, there will be no horde of fans outside Andy's house asking him to stay. Ah well...ce'est la vie!

There can be no Pirlo replacement. Everyone else talked about...Cigarini etc. are a huge step down. Pirlo is the bloody heartbeat of this team. He makes the rhythm.

If Milan sell Pirlo...the 4-3-1-2 must alter it's characteristics.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Jun 22 2009, 05:31 PM
Post #29

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (ESPN Soccernet)
Milan will consider offers for Pirlo, says Berlusconi
By Soccernet staff
June 22, 2009
AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has said he will consider offers for Andrea Pirlo after being stunned by the size of the Italy midfielder's salary.

Berlusconi had previously said no more big names would leave the San Siro after they sold Brazil playmaker Kaka to Real Madrid for £56m earlier this month but the Rossoneri chief has had a change of heart.

"If there's an offer, it should be considered," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "We'll see. I was the first to say that he must stay, but then they showed me the sums (for his salary)."

Chelsea are leading the race to sign the 30-year-old, who is thought to earn almost £6m a season, with former Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti keen to be reunited with the World Cup winner at Stamford Bridge.

Pirlo has a contract that runs through to 2012 and Milan are reportedly asking for £20m to part with the midfielder.

So Berlu suddenly wants to dump Pirlo because he was apparently clueless about how much he was making, even though the money was coming out of his own pocket?

Good Christ. What was that line from Sanford and Son? "I'm comin', Elizabeth, this is the BIG one!"

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 22 2009, 06:20 PM
Post #30

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 22 2009, 04:31 PM) *
So Berlu suddenly wants to dump Pirlo because he was apparently clueless about how much he was making, even though the money was coming out of his own pocket?

Good Christ. What was that line from Sanford and Son? "I'm comin', Elizabeth, this is the BIG one!"

In the original version of that interview, Berlu never said that they showed him the sums specifically for Pirlo's salary. Just that they show him the accounts. As Pirlo earns the same ammount as Rino, Ambro, Seedorf etc.

If we can't afford to keep Pirlo then how come we can afford to keep the free loaders that are Dida, Kaladze, etc? This is just baffling for me, If Berlu thinks that he's going to earn some world record fee for Pirlo, then he can't be more wrong

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:11 PM