acid911
post Sep 1 2011, 01:01 PM
Post #16

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 1 2011, 04:35 PM) *
Maybe it's his brother?

Nope. It's his Alter Ego. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) The secret is finally out, there are two Galliani's after all, the stupid one and the smart.

(IMG:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oAztAyltyy4/TOSUIYp3eHI/AAAAAAAAAKE/-x58U0rjduw/s1600/alterego1_r1_c2.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 1 2011, 01:03 PM
Post #17

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 1 2011, 11:37 AM) *
De Rossi would be great. Let's hope Galliani manages to convince him like he did with Mexes.

You do realize that Inzaghi will be 39 next season. I'd be extremely surprised if he decided not to hang his boots at the end of this season.

I hope he's already in contact with his agent, we need to plant the seed early. There are problems at Roma with the Enrique vs Totti drama, so they could be in for another terrible season. That would make it easier to convince him. It's also been mentioned that he wants a 4m per year deal, which should be more then manageble for us considering we gave that kind of money to multiple over-aged players on a yearly basis until last season. Ganso I think would want the same kind of deal. While Monto would be on something like Aquilani, I don't think he earns a lot at Fiorentina...

So Monto, Ganso in January, De Rossi next summer and maybe Astori to replace Bonera. We'll then need to look into the other players which will be out of contract, Zambro, Nesta and Seedorf mostly. I think if these 3 have a good season then they should be given another deal like the one they got for this season. We cannot let go of the entire old gaurd at one go, so keeping these 3 and letting the others go would be a good move, without being too drastic.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 11:52 AM) *
Rene Adler? He was a great keeper, but we ain't gonna go for him, because he's too injury prone. Look at his past few seasons, none of which he ended up without one serious injury. He started approximately at the same moment as Neuer and was better (at least IMO), while nowadays Neure clearly tops him.

Astori could be interesting. De Rossi should be top priority, he'd be great and we'd finally have a real Italian champion in our team.

I do. Well, it's completely up to him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Yeah, I remember him being a hot prospect, then fell off the map. But Abbiati is not getting any younger so in the next few years the management should be thinking about a replacement. And who knows, sometimes players go through phases where all the do is get injured and then go through phases when they remain fit for long spells without any injuries.

As for Pippo he can do whatever he wants, our attack is more then good enough to allow us the luxury of having Pippo still there.

The midfield is the area that cannot afford to keep players like Ambro and Rino

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 1 2011, 01:43 PM
Post #18

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

We've reached an agreement with Montolivo. He'll come next summer for free. Four years of contract which earns him €3,5 million a year. Soon the move will probably be denied by both parties, but the deal is done and sealed.

Link

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 1 2011, 01:52 PM
Post #19

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Yeah, I remember him being a hot prospect, then fell off the map. But Abbiati is not getting any younger so in the next few years the management should be thinking about a replacement. And who knows, sometimes players go through phases where all the do is get injured and then go through phases when they remain fit for long spells without any injuries.

Don't you think our board is counting on Amelia as No.1? I mean, he didn't impress me, but...well,..we only recently signed him.

We've reached an agreement with Montolivo. He'll come next summer for free. Four years of contract which earns him €3,5 million a year. Soon the move will probably be denied by both parties, but the deal is done and sealed.

This would then mean Ganso for January, then in summer Seedorf out, Monty in.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Sep 1 2011, 01:56 PM
Post #20

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 1 2011, 03:43 PM) *

Link

Stupid Fiorentina. They could have earn at least something this summer on him.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Sep 1 2011, 02:01 PM
Post #21

Berretti

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 05:52 PM) *

All for it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I was sure we were after Kaka, but really you can't blame him for coming back with his tail between his legs, not when his story at Madrid is still rolling. Not just that, it would be stupid for us to get him back if there were better options - and judging by the looks of things, Monty and Ganso are worth the gamble.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Sep 1 2011, 02:13 PM
Post #22

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (acid911 @ Sep 1 2011, 03:31 PM) *
Nope. It's his Alter Ego. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) The secret is finally out, there are two Galliani's after all, the stupid one and the smart.

(IMG:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oAztAyltyy4/TOSUIYp3eHI/AAAAAAAAAKE/-x58U0rjduw/s1600/alterego1_r1_c2.gif)

LMAO! good one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Sep 1 2011, 02:33 PM
Post #23

Berretti

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Sep 1 2011, 06:13 PM) *
LMAO! good one

Only theory that justifies his stupid/careless statements and his great buys/deals. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) I call it "The Theory Of Immoral Sentiments". I am yet to see another one like these two Gallianis, not just in World football but in any field in life. Pretty sure half of the football world hates him, and the rest fears him.

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Sep 1 2011, 03:01 PM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,716

Galliani was quoted today on MilanNews saying that Mr.Y (Mr.X being Auquilani) decided to remain in Madrid. I suppose that means Kaka or Diarra, but Diarra is not a Mr. Y for me.

Another article says that it was indeed Kaka and that Perez raised the price at the last minute.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Sep 1 2011, 03:29 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

What the hell is with all this Mr X and Mr Y crap?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 1 2011, 04:06 PM
Post #26

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

I think if were doing good in the standings, we'll probably leave montolivo until next summer. If were not doing so good or have injuries, we'll probably pay the 3m and get him in January.

In Jan:

-In Ganso
-In Montolivo
-In player

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Sep 1 2011, 04:07 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 1 2011, 04:14 PM
Post #27

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

I'd wait for Montolivo till next summer and sign Ganso in January. We don't desperately need both.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 1 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #28

Allievi Nazionali

Players who's Contracts expire June 2012. We can potentially sign these players in January, on a pre-agreement.

Daniel De Rossi -Roma

Riccardo Montolivo - Fiorentina

Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim

Jefferson Farfan - Shalke

Breno - Bayern Munich

Eric Abidal - Barcelona

Andreu Fontas - Barcelona

Ricardo Carvalho - Real madrid

Florent Malouda - Chelsea

Didier Drogba - Chelsea

Jose Bosingwa - Chelsea

Nicolas Anelka - Chelsea

Salomon Kalou - Chelsea

Andrei Arshavin - Arsenal

Gary Cahill - Bolton

Rene Adler - Leverkusen

Darijo Srna - Shaktar

Alan Dzagoev - CSKA Moscow

Tim Howard - Everton

Welliton - Spartak Moscow

H. Gomes - Tottenham

Davide Astori - Cagliari (co-own expires and our contract with him expires)

Michele Cannini - Cagliari

Dimitar Berbatov - Manchester United

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 1 2011, 06:15 PM
Post #29

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 01:52 PM) *
Don't you think our board is counting on Amelia as No.1? I mean, he didn't impress me, but...well,..we only recently signed him.

Well who knows, but I don't think he can be our true #1

It would be a good move, but as of yet, no one has said when Monto will come in, I've read articles where they say January, others Summer.

From the list blue posted, the top 2 should be our first priority. If we manage Ganso, Monto and DDR within the next 2 windows then our midfield would be top class as well as set for the next 5 years

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 1 2011, 06:54 PM
Post #30

Allievi Nazionali

I'd love carvalho here, he's quality. I think madrid will renew him though.

+Quote Post

126 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:55 AM