Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ronaldinho

Portman
post Sep 6 2006, 01:13 AM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

(IMG:http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42047000/jpg/_42047994_060904_ronaldinho_ap203c.jpg)

Name: Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, "Ronaldinho", "R10", "10R".
Nationality: Brazilian, born in Porto Alegre.
Date of Birth: March 21, 1980.
Playing Position: Attacking Midfielder. Squad number 10. Can play on the wings going to the middle too.
Height: 1,81cm.
Weight: 80kg.
Official website: www.ronaldinhogaucho.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 6 2006, 01:16 AM
Post #2

Berretti

OK. I won't let the Transfers Forum die until December/June.

This is, for the media around the world, our #1 target for the next Summer. And everybody knows Berlusconi loves him and wants to get him.

What do you think? Will we get him? Will we pair him with Kaka' behind Gilardino/Inzaghi? If not where?

All the Ronaldinho talk in here.

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 6 2006, 01:17 AM
Post #3

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Great picture (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 6 2006, 01:20 AM
Post #4

Berretti

Barcelona star Ronaldinho: Italy appeals to me
tribalfooball.com - September 05, 2006

Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho admits playing in Italy

The Brazilian, quizzed about summer interest from AC Milan, told Gazzetta dello Sport: "At this moment in my mind there is only Barcelona.

"I am great friends with Kaka, but we never speak about our club teams.

"Italy does appeal to me, the World Cup victory didn't happen by accident."

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 6 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #5

Allievi Regionali B

If he will ever leave Barca I think he will come here. I will appreciate if it will happen before he is 30 years old (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) . It will depend also on his relationship with Rajkard.

If he comes I think he will fit perfectly in behind striker role:
---------------Kaka-----------------------
----------------------Ronaldinho---------
------Gila/Pippo

If we will bring him I hope the board won't forget about our defence for another year (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) . + we will need a new keeper as well.

This post has been edited by mishale: Sep 6 2006, 01:39 AM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 6 2006, 01:49 AM
Post #6

Berretti

Do you even imagine how much poweful will Milan be with R10? I mean, not only on the pitch (we'll be without a doubt the #1 on the world) but the publicity, media, ads around R10/Milan... much $$$ for the club.

Next Summer he'll be 27. The best years of a #10... 27 till 30.

What a transfer it would be! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

The so called "dream transfer". (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

This post has been edited by Portugal: Sep 6 2006, 01:49 AM

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 6 2006, 02:03 AM
Post #7

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 6 2006, 03:49 AM)
Do you even imagine how much poweful will Milan be with R10? I mean, not only on the pitch (we'll be without a doubt the #1 on the world)

Without good defender signings we still will be struggling

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 6 2006, 02:11 AM
Post #8

Berretti

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 6 2006, 01:03 AM)
Without good defender signings we still will be struggling

Barcelona last year only had 2 decent defenders: Puyol and Marquez... and got La Liga and Champs, with the ref's thing, but they got it.

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 6 2006, 02:30 AM
Post #9

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 6 2006, 04:11 AM)
Barcelona last year only had 2 decent defenders: Puyol and Marquez... and got La Liga and Champs, with the ref's thing, but they got it.

Edmílson Oleguer Gio are all good also IMO + they are not old.

This post has been edited by mishale: Sep 6 2006, 02:31 AM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 6 2006, 11:26 AM
Post #10

Berretti

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 6 2006, 01:30 AM)
Edmílson Oleguer Gio are all good also IMO + they are not old.

Edmilson is like - play 2 months, get injuried the next 10.

Oleguer is too ridiculous to comment about.

Gio, it's OK, but it's not a "quality"... a top LB.

+Quote Post

dst
post Sep 6 2006, 12:25 PM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 6 2006, 03:36 AM)
---------------Kaka-----------------------
----------------------Ronaldinho---------
------Gila/Pippo 

that would be the best possible formation ...

well there are some factors that need to be discussed here
1) I can't really tell if I like the guy or not. IMO every Brazilian player is overhyped. The thing is, when we wipe the media mask out, how good he really is?? On one moment I think to myself "the guy's a great player why wouldn't you want him in Milan" and on the very next moment I go like "get your brazilian @ss and your millions of sponsors outta here"!!!!
2)would his arrival overshadow Kaka in and/or out of the field??? I think on the field Kaka will be more poky than usual and subsequently his displays will affect him outside of the field. And I want Kaka to be happy ... I want him here forever!!!
3)Is it either Gaucho or defenders??? Then the answer is a big fat NO to that move!!!!!
4)Without dispute, he'd bring in sponsors, publicity, money, .... But IMO he'll bring troube along with him as well!!! Why is he worth 12m EUR per season and hard-working players like Nesta, Pirlo, Rinho aren't??? Some will be by rights annoyed!!!

PS @mishale: You have to be kidding about Oleguer. The guy's one of the biggest jokes around. He's only playing because he's catalan ...
And I just read Barcelona was founded in 1899 as well!!! That was a significant year for football!!!

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Sep 6 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #12

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (dst @ Sep 6 2006, 11:25 AM)
that would be the best possible formation ...

well there are some factors that need to be discussed here
1) I can't really tell if I like the guy or not. IMO every Brazilian player is overhyped. The thing is, when we wipe the media mask out, how good he really is?? On one moment I think to myself "the guy's a great player why wouldn't you want him in Milan" and on the very next moment I go like "get your brazilian @ss and your millions of sponsors outta here"!!!!
2)would his arrival overshadow Kaka in and/or out of the field??? I think on the field Kaka will be more poky than usual and subsequently his displays will affect him outside of the field. And I want Kaka to be happy ... I want him here forever!!!
3)Is it either Gaucho or defenders??? Then the answer is a big fat NO to that move!!!!!
4)Without dispute, he'd bring in sponsors, publicity, money, .... But IMO he'll bring troube along with him as well!!! Why is he worth 12m EUR per season and hard-working players like Nesta, Pirlo, Rinho aren't??? Some will be by rights annoyed!!!

PS @mishale: You have to be kidding about Oleguer. The guy's one of the biggest jokes around. He's only playing because he's catalan ...
And I just read Barcelona was founded in 1899 as well!!! That was a significant year for football!!!

I have to admit. I don't think it will be good idea to bring Gaucho in. From my point of view it'll only cause trouble. Kaká is our superstar, and that would most likely change if Ronaldinho arrives, then Kaká would be p!ssed and so and son...
Plus, I don't think Silvio is willing to buy Ronnie AND two or three defenders (which we need so desperately)...

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Sep 6 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #13

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 6 2006, 09:46 PM)
I have to admit. I don't think it will be good idea to bring Gaucho in. From my point of view it'll only cause trouble. Kaká is our superstar, and that would most likely change if Ronaldinho arrives, then Kaká would be p!ssed and so and son...
Plus, I don't think Silvio is willing to buy Ronnie AND two or three defenders (which we need so desperately)...

i agree with you 100%.

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 6 2006, 07:51 PM
Post #14

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 6 2006, 01:26 PM)
Edmilson is like - play 2 months, get injuried the next 10.

He is very good when he fit and he was fit last season
Oleguer is too ridiculous to comment about.

He is not that bad
Gio, it's OK, but it's not a "quality"... a top LB.

He is a good and reliable LB. Something that we don't have

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 6 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #15

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

If I was to choose between Ronaldinho and Torres I would pick El Niño anytime. Ronaldinho is way overrated, we all saw his medicore apparences in the latest World Cup. Also, I wouldn't like to change our scheme from 4-3-1-2 to 4-3-3, even though Carlo would like to put him next to Kakà in a Xmas tree application. It's true he might give us a lot of $$$ with his sponsors, but look at his salary: 12 millions per season is a joke. No, it's a suicide. We could buy with those 12 millions defenders like Barzagli or Oddo. And yet, I think players like Torres or Henry would prove more useful to us than Ronaldinho.

+Quote Post

154 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:16 PM