post Oct 5 2020, 05:33 AM
Post #721

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (William405 @ Oct 5 2020, 12:55 AM) *
In other news,

Juventus signed Chiesa.

Mixed feelings about Chiesa. Have seen him play well but also disappear in some games. All in all, I would have liked to see him here. Will see how well he does at Juve playing in a more defensive role.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

William405
post Oct 5 2020, 09:36 AM
Post #722

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Can an Admin create a page for Hauge?

Here is a nice editorial on this player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dB_cOhhivk

+Quote Post

Danny
post Oct 5 2020, 12:30 PM
Post #723

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

I feel like Laxalt has been this weird signing that's just been there the whole time - coming back and forth on infinite loan hell.

Now he's off to Celtic. And I still have to put up with him. ffs.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 5 2020, 06:53 PM
Post #724

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

No signing in defense.

Romagnoli
Kjaer
Musacchio
Gabbia
Duarte

This will be our defensive line-up in the league, cup and EL. Let that sink in.

This campaign has been a disaster. We got fooled by the Tonali signing, but aside from Zlatan and Rebic who aren't exactly new signings, we only got Hauge, Diaz and Dalot, two of them on dry loans.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Oct 5 2020, 07:43 PM
Post #725

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 5 2020, 07:53 PM) *
No signing in defense.

Romagnoli
Kjaer
Musacchio
Gabbia
Duarte

This campaign has been a disaster. We got fooled by the Tonali signing, but aside from Zlatan and Rebic who aren't exactly new signings, we only got Hauge, Diaz and Dalot, two of them on dry loans.

It appears we actually had just 30 million to spend in summer and January rather than summer only.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 9 2020, 10:44 AM
Post #726

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Oct 5 2020, 05:23 AM) *
De Laurentis, apparently (according to CM). Probably because he did not want to play Juve without a full squad. That's the kind of decision that could backfire. I believe is is a 3-0 win for Juve, and Napoli may get penalized a point for not showing up. Expect legal battles ...

Deserved to get the points deducted as well. You can't just bend the rules to suit yourself. They're not the only club with Positive players that have to deal with them not being available

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Oct 5 2020, 05:30 AM) *
We had three relatively easy games, even if you consider the squad was tired because of EL :-) The real test is against Inter after the break. Hoping to see Zlatan and Roma back by then.

OTOH, the games we had are the kind of games where we would drop points in past years. Also, Inter has not impressed me in any of the games I have seen. Sure, they have a great team ... on paper. They also struggled against Fiorentina and should have won against Lazio (given how the game went).

The bolded part being the key statement there. We would have definitely dropped points in recent years, especially given how many key players were missing.

I haven't watched Inter at all so far this season, but their score lines seem erratic at best. Not to mention their defensive line, which imo has been downgraded a lot compared to last season

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Oct 5 2020, 05:33 AM) *
Mixed feelings about Chiesa. Have seen him play well but also disappear in some games. All in all, I would have liked to see him here. Will see how well he does at Juve playing in a more defensive role.

He could easily go the Bernardeschi route at Juve. He'll most likely be played at wingback, which is a shame. But it's his choice. I'm sure if we were interested he would have wanted to come to Milan. But apparently we never showed any real interest and never approached Fiorentina for him. Which is no shock considering our lack of any budget

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 5 2020, 06:53 PM) *
No signing in defense.

Romagnoli
Kjaer
Musacchio
Gabbia
Duarte

If Musacchio can get back in shape, we should be fin until January. It is still very worrying considering Romagnoli's injury history. But we'll have to grit our teeth and get to January as is.

I think considering the budget we had, Paolo and Massara did miracles.

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Oct 5 2020, 07:43 PM) *
It appears we actually had just 30 million to spend in summer and January rather than summer only.

Probably less than that

+Quote Post

49 Pages V  « < 47 48 49
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2020 - 06:38 PM