Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winter Transfers 2015

Jack Bauer
post Sep 2 2014, 10:00 PM
Post #1

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,705

(IMG:http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/170/5/8/winter_is_coming_by_figure_of_l-d541201.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 2 2014, 10:08 PM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Milan channel have already reported that Suso could come during January

We usually do some good business in the winter (mostly because we're in deep sh!t by that point in the season (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) )

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Sep 2 2014, 10:19 PM
Post #3

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

Hopefully we'll be able to offload some players too like Zaccardo and Essien and loan Niang and Albertazzi.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 3 2014, 09:05 AM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 2 2014, 10:19 PM) *
Hopefully we'll be able to offload some players too like Zaccardo and Essien and loan Niang and Albertazzi.

I really wanted Niang to go on loan, he really needs it. I saw that he's improved in the pre-season games, his finishing is still woeful and he won't get the time to refine that with us. He needs to be playing regularly as a CF not a winger.

Albertazzi maybe we can sell him off when he sees that he won't be getting any minutes (he's already refused a loan move this summer) but I can't see us offloading either Essien or Zaccardo, Zaccardo it looks like we'll be stuck with until his contract ends, and with Essien there's probably no other team willing to pay him what we are. He had offers from Turkey this summer but didn't want to go there.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Sep 3 2014, 01:17 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2014, 08:05 AM) *
I really wanted Niang to go on loan, he really needs it. I saw that he's improved in the pre-season games, his finishing is still woeful and he won't get the time to refine that with us. He needs to be playing regularly as a CF not a winger.

Have to respect your 180 on this. A year or two ago you had him as worse than cancer, but you've opened your eyes a little to his potential.

I do agree he needs a lot of fine tuning, but there is talent there, and his attitude has matured considerably.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 3 2014, 01:31 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Sep 3 2014, 01:17 PM) *
Have to respect your 180 on this. A year or two ago you had him as worse than cancer, but you've opened your eyes a little to his potential.

I do agree he needs a lot of fine tuning, but there is talent there, and his attitude has matured considerably.

Yeah, couldn't stand him, his attitude, thinking he's better than he is, trying to emulate Balo. It was just totally off-putting.

But I liked what I saw in pre-season, although there's still so much to work on, his aiming and what I call pushing the power button until it's red every time he shoots/crosses/passes

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 3 2014, 01:33 PM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Nah, Niang is a lost case. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not gonna shift my opinion on that one.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 3 2014, 01:43 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 3 2014, 01:33 PM) *
Nah, Niang is a lost case. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not gonna shift my opinion on that one.

I'm personally on the fence about him now. I'm not on the total negative side like I was before pre-season, and I'm not someone who thinks he'll be some amazing player.

I really wanted to see him go out on loan to a Serie A side, see how he does there. Plus he needs to always be played as a CF not a winger, it's ridiculous that he's used that way when he's obviously got the characteristics and the physique of a pure CF. Once again, Allegri and his incredible player positioning at work right there

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 4 2014, 12:33 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

So... Jesus Fernandez Saez, Suso (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

Can anyone tell us who exactly is this guy? Has anyone seen him play? How good/ well rated is he? Apparently as han also mentioned before we are interested in him and he could come either for a small amount this winter or on a free for the next as his contract is expiring. Is he worth the trouble?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 4 2014, 01:45 PM
Post #10

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Yeah, apparently Galliani is on the move for him. Don't know much about the guy, honestly. He's a left-footed right winger, so he would fit nicely into Pippo's schemes.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 4 2014, 04:09 PM
Post #11

Hear hear:

Zaccardo asked and obtained from Milan the salaries for July and August. Zaccardo asked and obtained from Parma the salaries for July and August. Thus, he would have received four salaries for two months (!). The deal (for the swap with Biabiany) fell through when Zaccardo also asked €500,000 as severance package from Milan

Link

The source is very reliable.

Wow, what a greedy, pathetic mofo! Makes me detest him even more.

EDIT 1: But in a way, it worked for the best, as I prefer Bonaventura much more than Biabiany.

EDIT 2: Also, for those who didn't know, Galliani snatched Bonaventura in the last five hours as he was about to sign for Inter. He was in Milan for signing the contract, and when he was told of our offer, he changed mind immediately and signed for us. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

(IMG:http://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinter1908.it/img_notizie/thumb3/d1cfa0a7419dd69180fc52dbf02e7357-40258-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpg)

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Sep 4 2014, 04:13 PM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Sep 4 2014, 04:34 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

I was under the impression they couldn't afford him until Guarin left. Which he didn't, so they couldn't.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 4 2014, 04:51 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 4 2014, 04:34 PM) *
I was under the impression they couldn't afford him until Guarin left. Which he didn't, so they couldn't.

Haven't read that side of the story.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Sep 5 2014, 01:23 AM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 4 2014, 05:51 PM) *
Haven't read that side of the story.

I have read something similar (the Inter deal was falling apart so Atalanta went to Milan). Do not remember the source (sorry).

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 6 2014, 11:53 AM
Post #15

Apparently that's what Inter's SD Ausilio said ("We had blocked Bonaventura for some time, but when we couldn't sell Guarin we called Atalanta and told them they could offer the player to other buyers"). So much for Galliani's theatrics. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

39 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:54 AM