Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sheva

Danny
post Aug 26 2017, 11:16 AM
Post #1

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

So he's been coming out with more views. I got to say, I love him as a player, and as a guy he seems very decent, but his opinions are terrible.

I could see SOME logic in his comments about our signings, but his views were completely negative.

Now he's saying we must win the Scudetto.

It's as if he despises the new ownership and is making stupid irrational poorly though out views about expectations.

I know he's technically probably loyal to B&G but those days are over now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 26 2017, 01:35 PM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 26 2017, 11:16 AM) *
So he's been coming out with more views. I got to say, I love him as a player, and as a guy he seems very decent, but his opinions are terrible.

I could see SOME logic in his comments about our signings, but his views were completely negative.

Now he's saying we must win the Scudetto.

It's as if he despises the new ownership and is making stupid irrational poorly though out views about expectations.

I know he's technically probably loyal to B&G but those days are over now.

It's no secret that Sheva and Silvio were very good friends, he made Silvio his son's god father as well back in the day

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 26 2017, 09:08 PM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

I understand that but that's personal. As an ex player he's allowing personal biases to cloud his opinions and frankly he's coming close to smearing us.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 26 2017, 09:31 PM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 26 2017, 09:08 PM) *
I understand that but that's personal. As an ex player he's allowing personal biases to cloud his opinions and frankly he's coming close to smearing us.

True, but then again Paolo hasn't been very complementary in his words about the new management either and he had problems with the old management too

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 27 2017, 02:41 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 26 2017, 09:31 PM) *
True, but then again Paolo hasn't been very complementary in his words about the new management either and he had problems with the old management too

What's the big guy been saying?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 27 2017, 04:39 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 27 2017, 02:41 PM) *
What's the big guy been saying?

Well it goes back to when he was offered that job which he rejected and said that he doesn't think they're serious, and he hasn't really backed down from those statements since, even if he's softened his stance, he still seems sceptical from all that I've read from him, even after we signed all the new players

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 28 2017, 12:00 PM
Post #7

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 27 2017, 04:39 PM) *
Well it goes back to when he was offered that job which he rejected and said that he doesn't think they're serious, and he hasn't really backed down from those statements since, even if he's softened his stance, he still seems sceptical from all that I've read from him, even after we signed all the new players

Well after last night I have to share his dubiety.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 30 2017, 05:15 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 28 2017, 12:00 PM) *
Well after last night I have to share his dubiety.

So 1 game just makes you doubt everything when before you were against the statement?

People panicking about the game against Cagliari are amusing to me. Since just last month we were all agreeing that this new team would need time to gel, reach peak form and truly show us what they could be capable of.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 30 2017, 05:57 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 30 2017, 05:15 PM) *
So 1 game just makes you doubt everything when before you were against the statement?

Proof of the pudding is in the displays. And so far they've not convinced. It's not just Cagliari, it's a culmination.

People panicking about the game against Cagliari are amusing to me.

I was panicking at the Crotone one. I was more worried that our defence sucked against a team that bad.

Since just last month we were all agreeing that this new team would need time to gel, reach peak form and truly show us what they could be capable of.

I didn't say anything like that?

Are you honestly telling me six competitive matches and 4+ friendlies (so 10 matches or so) is just not enough to form an iota of judgement?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 2 2017, 08:04 AM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 30 2017, 05:57 PM) *
I was panicking at the Crotone one. I was more worried that our defence sucked against a team that bad.

This deserves a (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

The defence literally had nothing to do against Crotone. All the other performances before Cagliari were easy, in fact too easy, which imo played into the over-confidence after the early goal against Cagliari.

We cruised all the other games yet you're saying you were panicking before the Cagliari game? Really Danny? you're being overly dramatic over 1 bad game. Which we won btw. Juve have had 2 bad games which they won. You don't see anyone panicking about them. In fact most people still expect them to win the league

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:11 PM