Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mystery on Oliveira's Milan move

Rossoneri7
post Aug 27 2006, 12:35 PM
Post #1

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Milan confirmed Ricardo Oliveira underwent a medical yesterday, but his agent warns there are still obstacles to the transfer.

The 26-year-old Brazilian hitman, who spent much of last season on loan at San Paolo while he recovered from November’s knee ligament injury, took his medical examination at MilanLab on Saturday afternoon.

However, the official confirmation of the results – or of a signed contract – are still nowhere to be seen 24 hours later.

It’s now reported that the player and his agent have returned to Spain for a meeting with Real Betis Sevilla directors, as the club is holding out to delay this £10m transfer.

There are claims that President Lopera won’t release Oliveira until he pays the £700,000 fine for returning from Brazil nine days later than planned.

There could also be another penalty for his flight to Milan on Friday, as the striker failed to attend negotiations with Zenit St Petersburg and Fenerbahce, choosing instead to finalise details with the Rossoneri.

“It’s a delicate operation and we need time, so this has to be taken very, very slowly,” warned agent Roberto de Assis Moreira in the ‘Corriere dello Sport’.

“Milan are one of the biggest clubs in the world and, in particular, are always well supported in Brazil.”

Oliveira’s choice has also sparked interest among the Italian and South American newspapers, as his agent is the brother of Ronaldinho – a confirmed Rossoneri target.

“My brother is my idol,” said Moreira. “He is a hero who has always helped me in my life.” It’s reported that if Ronaldinho does decide to leave Barcelona, his number one choice would be Milan.

Other newspapers take a different view of the situation, believing that the delay in Oliveira’s transfer is so that the San Siro giants can renew their bid to sign Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

Negotiations for a £15m move collapsed earlier this week due to the price-tag, but with Coach Fabio Capello unsure of his fitness, the Spaniards could still drop their demands.

Football Italia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Costacurta
post Aug 27 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #2

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,611

Zenit St. Petersberg and Fenerbache. Thoose are the others clubs interested, which demonstrates that he is obviously not really of Milan quality. All very concerning. i hope it doesn't go through.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 27 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #3

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

What his agent said gave me even more patriotism .. Milan, although have us in the dark, have something BIG cooking (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

However, the official confirmation of the results – or of a signed contract – are still nowhere to be seen 24 hours later.

This delay is worrying me .. I don't know if it's positive or negative (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Other newspapers take a different view of the situation, believing that the delay in Oliveira’s transfer is so that the San Siro giants can renew their bid to sign Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

Boooring *yawn*

This post has been edited by Rossoneri7: Aug 27 2006, 12:44 PM

+Quote Post

florenti1
post Aug 27 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #4

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,983

I just hope they will not choose fatnaldo over Oliveira

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 27 2006, 01:35 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

I get a feeling that this is going to be another Sobis 'situation', first everything says that he is a Milan player then nothing happens

+Quote Post

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post Aug 27 2006, 01:38 PM
Post #6

Guests

AC Milan face competition for Betis striker Oliveira
tribalfooball.com - August 27, 2006

Two more clubs have come in for AC Milan target Ricardo Oliveira in the last 48 hours.

Real Betis striker Oliveira is back in Seville today after passing his medical on Saturday in Milan. The Brazil international's move is still to be rubberstamped by Betis supremo Manuel Ruiz de Lopera, with reports suggesting he wants the player to pay the £700,000 fine he was slapped with last week for missing preseason training.

But it's also emerged that Zenit St Petersburg and Fenerbahce have been in contact with Betis and are both willing to better Milan's £10 million offer for the striker.

Milan transfers chief Ariedo Braida, meanwhile, isn't panicking having already agreed terms with Oliveira's agent, Roberto de Assis, on Thursday. He knows Milan is where Oliveira wants to play this season.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Aug 27 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #7

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

i'm not gonna believe anything till the 1st of September, i don't know what to believe anymore... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 27 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #8

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

I have a strange feeling that our board will screw it up again...Or his injury is worse than everyone else thought.

This post has been edited by LaPalma: Aug 27 2006, 03:15 PM

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 27 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #9

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (Costacurta @ Aug 27 2006, 02:43 PM)
Zenit St. Petersberg and Fenerbache. Thoose are the others clubs interested, which demonstrates that he is obviously not really of Milan quality. All very concerning. i hope it doesn't go through.

These other clubs just have money ,nothing else. He is a good player who we really need and don't forget that our choices are limited

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 27 2006, 03:31 PM
Post #10

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 27 2006, 03:14 PM)
I have a strange feeling that our board will screw it up again...Or his injury is worse than everyone else thought.

No, his injury doesn't have to do nothing with this. He passed the tests at Milan Lab. The problem is this de Lopera d!ckhead. Why do spanish have to be so stubborn? Meh...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 27 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 27 2006, 02:31 PM)
No, his injury doesn't have to do nothing with this. He passed the tests at Milan Lab. The problem is this de Lopera d!ckhead. Why do spanish have to be so stubborn? Meh...

Yes apperantly Oliveira was fined by the club because of returning late from Brazil and this Lopera person won't let him leave before he pays it. And some rumors are also saying that we haven't agreed the fee for him with Betis, they wont 15m we only want to give them 13.5m, I don't know what the big difference is, were acting like some mid table team, groveling for money

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 27 2006, 03:52 PM
Post #12

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 27 2006, 03:43 PM)
Yes apperantly Oliveira was fined by the club because of returning late from Brazil and this Lopera person won't let him leave before he pays it. And some rumors are also saying that we haven't agreed the fee for him with Betis, they wont 15m we only want to give them 13.5m, I don't know what the big difference is, were acting like some mid table team, groveling for money

Exactly. But I think the main problem is the 1 million euros penalty Oliveira has to pay to his club for arriving 9 days late, as most italian sources claim.

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 27 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #13

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Aug 27 2006, 04:48 PM)
i'm not gonna believe anything till the 1st of September, i don't know what to believe anymore... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

that's what we all should do!!!! it has become pretty ridiculous!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 27 2006, 04:44 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 27 2006, 03:25 PM)
that's what we all should do!!!! it has become pretty ridiculous!!!!  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

It has become!!? It had already been ridiculous from the January transfer market, we where in a defensive crises and what do they do? Yes that's right they buy AMOROSO!! Someone who hasn't even clocked up 90 minutes in all his appearences combined.

Then the Sheva sale came, they sold one of our most prized assets and instead of asking for Gallas and Crespo, they only take the money, I'm sure they didn't ask for the players so that they wouldn't have to lower their asking price.

Then we lose Stam, someone that was very useful for us because of his versatility, then we lose Rui. So this means that they don't have to pay the high wages of 3 players. So they get Gourcuff and Bonera, who I think where good signings, but still they don't demand the wages that Stam, Sheva and Rui did. So my question would be what has happened to all this money? Instead of spending it on our very week defense and on maybe 2 attackers, nothing really happens.

I hope that this Oliveira thing id sorted by tomorrow and we have our official confirmation, and that I think would be the end of our transfer campaign. Sad but true.

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 27 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

I pretty much kicked you where it hurts, right han!!!??? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
that was a nice sum up of our explicit transfer policy for the past 8 months, thank you!!!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:42 PM