post May 16 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #166

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ May 16 2009, 10:05 PM) *
Camel Face = Moratti, right?

Yes.

Edit: it must run in the merda team to look like camels! (IMG:http://www.antijuve.com/img/cammellibra.jpg)

This post has been edited by I_Rossoneri: May 16 2009, 10:10 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 16 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #167

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

^^
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ May 17 2009, 12:35 AM) *
Camel Face = Moratti, right?

Yup.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post May 16 2009, 10:15 PM
Post #168

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

Was this match fixed today or what? Holy Jesus.

I hate to say it, but I'm glad I didn't stick around (had to do some shopping), because this performance was more painful than listening to Jim Nabors belt out "Feelings."

This post has been edited by MizNelson: May 16 2009, 10:22 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 16 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #169

Primavera

We Didn't Have The Right Attitude - Milan Coach Ancelotti

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti talked about his side's poor performance against Udinese, which handed the title to Inter.

A poor performance by Milan saw them lose 2-1 away to Udinese and hand the Scudetto to their bitter city rivals Inter.

Coach Carlo Ancelotti had little excuses to make for his side's display.

"These are the limits of this team, many times we fail to enter the match with the right frame of mind," he said to Gasport. "Tonight we were less reactive than usual, Udinese interpreted the match better and won deservedly.

"Did I expect it? No, the team were in a good moment, they gave me good feelings throughout the week but we didn't get into the match. Udinese were faster and more determined in the physical contrasts, that was the key to the game."

Ancelotti denied that the rumours surrounding his future had an influence on the players' performance.

"Absolutely not, we have this objective [the Champions League], there are three points left to get there," he continued. "Tonight we missed a chance, now let's try to fix things ahead of our next home game.

"My future? I don't want to add anything, I haven't decided anything. My future is tied to next week, we want to prepare well to earn three points. A victory today would not have changed anything."

Milan could see third-placed Juventus move within one point if they beat Atalanta tomorrow.

Could it be a sweet dream (personally speaking) on the verge of coming true? Carlo's comments on his future really sound suspicious...

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 16 2009, 11:02 PM
Post #170

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Fishdoll thinks the farewell speeches and articles have already been written, zeddie.

His only concern is whether there's anyone out there (aside from Capello and Sacchi, both of whom are not available) who's really capable of turning the team around at all quickly.

---

Here are datasport's ratings. Dida got the highest.

Dida 7 Diverse belle parate da "vecchio" Dida, che evitano ai rossoneri un passivo ancora pià sonoro.
Zambrotta 6 Uno dei meno peggio perché almeno cerca di metterci velocità anche se è un po' troppo impreciso.
Jankulovski 5 Rimane troppo sulle sue e non spinge a dovere. In fase difensiva è troppo svagato.
Senderos 5 Un po' sgraziato, dà sempre la sensazione di non essere sicuro.
Maldini 5.5 Arranca spesso su Floro Flores.
Ambrosini 6.5 Sempre tanto impegno, prova a dare la scossa, ma predica nel deserto.
Kaka' 4 Serata da dimenticare, involuto. Non trova mai gli spazi né uno spunto decisivo.
Pirlo 4.5 Continua a lanciare lungo in profondità per l'unico schema offensivo del Milan. Solo uno di questi palloni è preciso. Ma i tentativi sono stati tanti.
Flamini 4.5 Un primo tempo molle, senza grinta né velocità.
Seedorf 4 Il solito trotterellare senza capo né coda.
Shevchenko s.v. Una ventina di minuti senza incidere.
Pato 6 Penalizzato dalle scelte di Ancelotti, che nel primo tempo lo schiera da prima punta. Poi gioca largo per l'ingresso di Inzaghi e comincia a ingranare Ancelotti lo toglie.
Ronaldinho 6 Gioca solo mezz'ora e non può incidere. Nonostante ciò regala due belle palle a Inzaghi.
Inzaghi 6 Si ritaglia qualche buona occasione e colpisce anche un palo nel finale.

+Quote Post

Habitant
post May 16 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #171

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

wait wait seedorf played? k not surprised witht he performance.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post May 17 2009, 01:27 AM
Post #172

Dida per sempre

Didafan would probably have to agree with Fishdoll. Carlo sounded like a man who's all but had enough.

Anyway, Dida must've done really well if Datasport rated him a 7.

This post has been edited by MizNelson: May 17 2009, 01:32 AM

+Quote Post

dst
post May 17 2009, 01:54 AM
Post #173

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Thank you Udinese, you've probably sent Carlo packing! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post May 17 2009, 02:21 AM
Post #174

Dida per sempre

I could be wrong as it's just my observation, but does it seem that Kaka's play has suffered considerably ever since the Manchester City rumors were finally put to rest?

+Quote Post

Habitant
post May 17 2009, 02:42 AM
Post #175

Giovanissimi Nazionali

"After nine consecutive useful results, Milan stumble against an excellent Udinese, because of two debatable refereeing decisions."

is there any other club site in the world that spews that kinda garbage, and actually rationalizes every result? we get it from silvio, galliani, carlo,etc. it's really sickening. i dont care if the decisions were questionable, it's unprofessional to state that kinda stuff and make such pathetic excuses.

This post has been edited by Habitant: May 17 2009, 02:43 AM

+Quote Post

Habitant
post May 17 2009, 02:54 AM
Post #176

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ May 16 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Galliani dosent have the right to look aggrieved and frustrated, you brought this upon yourself you fat, bald mother f...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) i share your pain...

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post May 17 2009, 04:07 AM
Post #177

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 2,128

wow..we lost..im not surprised looking at how we played against Juve...The thing is i just don't know if Milan are scared to kick out Carlo....Our players were unmotivated..Very dissapointing i must say...Silvio should just make up his mind and kick Carlo out...also the players that WE DON'T NEED...Seedorf was horrible again today...Can't milan see that the players aren't getting any better or even any younger...Guys really Carlo needs to go...Even madrid did beta than us...They won 19 straight games to try and get closer to Barca but eventually lost to Barca...Carlo needs to go...even when we win, most times its by winning luckily...I wish Silvio can close their eyes and fire him...of course Rijkaard was in harmony with the club and so was Ronnie but they were supplement....Our supplements are Seedorf, Sheva, senderos, kalac, ronnie (dissapointing), definitely Carlo, ....When can this team be like the Barca's, man u's,....All ma friends be celebrating with their respective clubs and me on d sideline be suffering...Milan fans have really suffered..Honestly, we have really suffered...I think Berlusconi owes it to us to win the championship, champions league, and coppa italia...speaking of Coppa Italia, when was d last time we won that? GOD HELP MILAN BUT ESP BERLUSCONI IN MAKING THE RIGHT DECISION IN KICKING OUT CARLO AND MAKING MILAN FANS HAPPY AGAIN B/C WE CERTAINLY AREN'T AT ALL

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 17 2009, 09:17 AM
Post #178

Primavera

I don't get one thing, haven't we already qualified for the CL? why everyone (eg Kaka) keeps saying we can't miss out on the CL? we couldn't finish worse than fourth even if we wanted.

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 17 2009, 02:32 AM) *
Fishdoll thinks the farewell speeches and articles have already been written, zeddie.

His only concern is whether there's anyone out there (aside from Capello and Sacchi, both of whom are not available) who's really capable of turning the team around at all quickly.

Essie honestly thinks there are other coaches on planet who can take the job! he also thinks Carlo's departure will act as a big shock to the team and that could make the new coach's task easier.

QUOTE (MizNelson @ May 17 2009, 05:51 AM) *
I could be wrong as it's just my observation, but does it seem that Kaka's play has suffered considerably ever since the Manchester City rumors were finally put to rest?

I don't think so... Kaka has been on and out of form all season long. he had an inconsistent season IMO.

QUOTE (Habitant @ May 17 2009, 06:12 AM) *
"After nine consecutive useful results, Milan stumble against an excellent Udinese, because of two debatable refereeing decisions."

is there any other club site in the world that spews that kinda garbage, and actually rationalizes every result? we get it from silvio, galliani, carlo,etc. it's really sickening. i dont care if the decisions were questionable, it's unprofessional to state that kinda stuff and make such pathetic excuses.

Every time we suck, you can see similar lines on the official site. childish excuses. try to ignore it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post May 17 2009, 09:42 AM
Post #179

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

Well, that was quite the dissapointing game. IMO, I think our players looked quite tired. Maybe the friendly had an effect?

Anyways my ratings:

Dida: 7 He played quite well, and I will take back what I said about him earlier. He is getting back to his best.

zamb: 5 Terrible game, probably the worst of the season.

maldini: 6 very unlucky with the penalty call, but overall decent.

senderos 5 Lucky on various occassions. I smell a kaladze in the making.

janku: 5 not a good night for him.

Pirlo: 4 terrible passing, he was just not into it today.

ambrosini: 6.5 worked hard but could have done so much better, credit to him for our goal.

flamini: 6 worked hard and was unjustly subbed when we all know someone else should have been subbed instead.

seedorf: n/a no comment.

kaka: 5 very poor game by his standard.

Pato: 4 Well we all know he can't do anything up there by himself so his performance was expected.

Inzaghi: 4 he should have started instead of someone.

sheva n/a

dinho 5 some slick passing but he couldn't do much.

carlo: 2 What was he doing.......

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 17 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #180

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

In reply to the starting line-up for last night's game
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 16 2009, 05:52 PM) *
Looks like Carlo wants to give the Scudetto to Inter on a silver platter.

Ridiculous choice, imo to bench Pippo in favour of Seedorf or an extra DM

No further comment, THANKYOU

-------
As dst said, we have Udine to thank for maybe having Carlo removed at the end of the season. As soon as the harder games have started coming we are stumbling, how's that for the amazing form we've had (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:16 AM