+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 1 2006, 06:38 PM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Why bother creating a new thread ... we're useless and not going to win anything this season anyway ... somebody please close this one !!

... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

misha
post Oct 1 2006, 06:43 PM
Post #3

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

QUOTE (dst @ Oct 1 2006, 08:38 PM)
Why bother creating a new thread ... we're useless and not going to win anything this season anyway ... somebody please close this one !!
...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

We also can conclude the season now and go to the looong vacation (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 1 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 1 2006, 08:43 PM)
We also can conclude the season now and go to the looong vacation  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

this is actually one of my last posts !! I do not have time to write down words concerning Milan's losers ...

+Quote Post

C-Xaris
post Oct 1 2006, 07:00 PM
Post #5

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,060

hey dst. dont be so cruel our defence has improved our midfield is great but we miss shevchenko

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 1 2006, 07:07 PM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (C-Xaris @ Oct 1 2006, 09:00 PM)
hey dst. dont be so cruel our defence has improved our midfield is great but we miss shevchenko

I'm being sarcastic !!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 1 2006, 07:11 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (C-Xaris @ Oct 1 2006, 06:00 PM)

He was just being sarcastic, because everyone on these boards, except for a few seem to think that we have no chance this season, and they got all this from 3 draws (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

And I don't think it's Sheva we miss, we miss the chemistry that we had in the attack when Sheva was still here. There's no doubt in my mind that this can all be arranged once Oli can settle and adapt into the team, and play more games with his strike partners, because no doubt he already has great chemistry with Kaka

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 1 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #8

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (dst @ Oct 1 2006, 07:07 PM)
I'm being sarcastic !!

Like always.

@hank: 3 draws in a row is bad, very bad for a team who has started the season with -8 points. Oh, and we were just playing Livorno, Lille and Siena, the world's greatest trio.

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 1 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #9

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 1 2006, 09:13 PM)
@hank: 3 draws in a row is bad, very bad for a team who has started the season with -8 points. Oh, and we were just playing Livorno, Lille and Siena, the world's greatest trio.

at Livorno we had a bad game ... but in the remaining two we got 2 good goals disallowed, the world's greatest refereeing ??

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 1 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (dst @ Oct 1 2006, 07:21 PM)
at Livorno we had a bad game ... but in the remaining two we got 2 good goals disallowed, the world's greatest refereeing ??

Aye the referees have been terrible with us. I don't understand why we started the season with -8 points while we've always been penalized by them.

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 1 2006, 07:34 PM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 1 2006, 09:31 PM)
I don't understand why we started the season with -8 points while we've always been penalized by them.

you don't ?? Remember Rossi ... all for Inter but they'll finish in 3rd place as always !!

This post has been edited by dst: Oct 1 2006, 07:35 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 1 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 1 2006, 06:13 PM)
Like always.

Yes the teams we got the draws against are not Chelsea, Barca and Lyon, BUT the difference is, that those three teams you mentioned closed us down so much playing with 9 in the box that it was really hard for us to find any sort of break through, and when we did get that break through that could have opened up the match for us to play our usual football the reff took the goals away from us because of NON-OFFSIDES, we played a good game in Lille and we played a good game today and we didn't only deserve both wins this week but we SHOULD have gotten them.

When playing a big team it's different, they don't close down in their own half and don't let go until there is a chance of a break away, they try to attack, which leaves the games open. We where preactically camped in the oppositions side is both games this week but they manage to hold us because of all the bodies in the box, which would even make trying to get a long range shot on target without it deflecting hard, or some great goal keeping.

I think the red lights should really start to go off when we lose to a mid-table team, and not when we lose because of bad refereeing but when we get played off the park by any team, I think that's when we should worry

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Oct 2 2006, 02:36 AM
Post #13

Esordienti A 95

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,894

I read a lot of complains as before , and nobody really posted an score for the game, we play as visitors... looking our incredible difficulties to score a goal.., will draw 1-1 ( hope im wrong ) samp is a good team on their field. very solid.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 2 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Ok so SOME of our players have a chance to take it easy before this tough match. I'm really hoping Dunga doesn't play Kaka in Brazil's next friendly, because he is trying so hard and he needs some rest.

Gila will have time to relax and get it together before this one, and he is getting closer to scoring, he impressed me with his display against Siena, I hope he plays the same way in the Samp match if he plays.

My formation for this one would be something like this

Cafu--Nesta--Kaladze--Janku
----Rino---Pirlo---Seedorf----
------------Kaka---------------
--------Gila-----Oliveira-------

Cafu won't have international duty, so he will be rested and fresh again, Nesta is a must, and if Maldini is not fit yet then Kaladze would be his obvious replacement, Janku should ALWAYS be before Favalli in the pecking order.

Rino and Pirlo might be tired but we definately need them for this match, since we always struggle against Sampdoria, Seedorf better pick up his pace in this match, and now there is no excuse of him being tired since he won't be on international duty.

Gila and Oli to start, both will be fresh since Pippo will most likely play in the NT matches, and I would like to see them play together for longer then 40 minutes this time, they need to build an understanding with eachother and that will only happen if they play games together

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 2 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #15

I agree with your line up han, but maybe replacing the fatigued Gattuso with Brocchi would be better. Anyway, I hope by then Gourcuff and Paolo will be back, so we'll have more choices in defence and midfield. And I don't know what's going on with Serghino, he's beginning to worry me.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:17 PM