Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An apology

Danny
post Nov 23 2016, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

Last few times I was on I let the Milan travails get to me and I was a little more aggressive to folk than I would normally be on here.

Things are much better at Milanello, and with me in general, so a heartfelt sorry to the Hans, X-Offs, Acids, Milanbuffs, Pippos and anyone else I p*ssed off way back when.

Hope this new era at Milan can be the sign of this club's return to where it truly belongs - signs look good, although there are many steps to go to reach the summit.

Forza Milan!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 24 2016, 08:52 PM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 23 2016, 09:27 PM) *
Last few times I was on I let the Milan travails get to me and I was a little more aggressive to folk than I would normally be on here.

Things are much better at Milanello, and with me in general, so a heartfelt sorry to the Hans, X-Offs, Acids, Milanbuffs, Pippos and anyone else I p*ssed off way back when.

Hope this new era at Milan can be the sign of this club's return to where it truly belongs - signs look good, although there are many steps to go to reach the summit.

Forza Milan!

Hey Danny, apology accepted on my end, just hope you can accept mine in return (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I think everyone has let the situation get to them a time or two... or twenty (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) No hard feelings, I just hope there are good times ahead for this club and by extension, this forum

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 24 2016, 10:17 PM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

Of course (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

True, and when things are going badly at the team or teams you support, it affects your life and mood in ways you probably never imagined.

MF seems quite quiet! Jack told me he'd returned some months ago but while I didn't expect the place to be a rave it's even more serene than feared.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 25 2016, 05:50 AM
Post #4

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I still hate you Danny. I think you're a menace to society and should be banished to a Celtic forum! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 25 2016, 11:46 AM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 25 2016, 05:50 AM) *
I still hate you Danny. I think you're a menace to society and should be banished to a Celtic forum! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post Nov 25 2016, 06:21 PM
Post #6

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 23 2016, 05:27 PM) *

Forza Milan!

No hard feelings Danny. I honestly don't even remember what I might be mad about and I don't care to go search the archives to find out haha. We are all passionate and get heated at times. Welcome back!

This post has been edited by milanbuf88: Nov 25 2016, 11:01 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 25 2016, 07:48 PM
Post #7

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Glad to have you back, mate. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 27 2016, 04:46 PM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Nov 25 2016, 06:21 PM) *
No hard feelings Danny. I honestly don't even remember what I might be mad about and I don't care to go search the archives to find out haha. We are all passionate and get heated at times. Welcome back!

Thanks buddy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 27 2016, 04:47 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 25 2016, 07:48 PM) *
Glad to have you back, mate. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Pleasure to be back X! And come January I think you'll need another new signature (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 27 2016, 09:15 PM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 27 2016, 04:47 PM) *
Pleasure to be back X! And come January I think you'll need another new signature (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Let's hope so, talks of further delays now confirmed by Silvio, getting a bit worried that we're going to waste another transfer window waiting for this thing to finally be done a dusted

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 28 2016, 01:03 AM
Post #11

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

If the closing doesn't happen on the 16th I'll be extremely pissed. Let's get this done with already FFS!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 28 2016, 08:37 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 28 2016, 01:03 AM) *
If the closing doesn't happen on the 16th I'll be extremely pissed. Let's get this done with already FFS!

Silvio has said there'll be another delay because of the Chinese government not yet authorizing the money being taken out of the country. Don't know how accurate this is or if he's - as usual, blowing smoke up our @sses. Maybe someone can shed a little more light on the topic?

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 29 2016, 06:33 AM
Post #13

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

The smoke is up your *** and you want me to shed light there? This goes against the principles of the other idiom, Shove it where the sun don't shine.

On a serious note,

I understand there was permissions required to transfer money abroad (possibly government checks and balances against money laundering, tax evasion etc.). These take a long time in China's protectionist red-tape bureaucracy.

Now the option that Sino-Italian Football, have is to instead show the proof of the money to European banks and thereby obtain bank guarantees which is as good as payment made though no cash changes hands. This however still takes a bit longer, and rumours are that SinoItalia haven't started along this line. Possibly to avoid any commission charges to banks for this service.

That said, Berlusconi's extension of 1.5 months seems fair. It's only a problem if Sino haven't actually got all the money in hand. In which case, we have a problem.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:32 AM