Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bitter Wenger to sue Hleb, Saturday 10 May, 2008

acid911
post May 10 2008, 07:16 PM
Post #16

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

To be honest, he was one of my most respected coaches around. Can't say he holds that position now, at least not in my books. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) Having said that, we are one of the most respected clubs in the world, and nothing some silly French rabbit says is going to change that.

Where is Locke when you need him?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 10 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #17

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (dst @ May 10 2008, 06:15 PM)
We were allowed to talk with Flamini weren't we?

Oh, we did nothing wrong in talking with Flamini, that's for sure. I just don't think calciopoli needs dragging up again!

I don't think what Wenger's said is going to be damaging to Arsenals reputation and may even put players off going there!

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: May 10 2008, 07:21 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post May 10 2008, 07:21 PM
Post #18

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 10 2008, 09:19 PM)
Oh, we did nothing wrong in talking with Flamini, that's for sure. I just don't think calciopoli needs dragging up again!

Whether we did something wrong in the Calciopoli or not, this is not our entire history is it?

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 10 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #19

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (dst @ May 10 2008, 06:21 PM)
Whether we did something wrong in the Calciopoli or not, this is not our entire history is it?

I never said it was. I'm not going to continue with this.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 10 2008, 07:25 PM
Post #20

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Kurt's right. Wenger's throwing calciopoli in our face and it's unfortunate that it's being brought up.

The fish doll offers Wenger a two-finned salute. Man, I used to like the guy. No more, though.

+Quote Post

dst
post May 10 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #21

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 10 2008, 09:23 PM)
I never said it was. I'm not going to continue with this.

No you did not. But Wenger judges Milan and it's entire history over a certain period for which he knows **** about.

+Quote Post

morgoth
post May 10 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,827

What a stupid jack@ss (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif)

Actually he's acting like all the French after the WC final toward Italian fotball, whenever there's something they don't like, they through the calciopoli bull **** out!!!

Jack@ss!

+Quote Post

armiss
post May 10 2008, 08:45 PM
Post #23

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,312

Poor Wnger , he try so hard for these players but Arsenal has not good fences to keep some ugly faces like Moratti away , he just shows his anger in this way .

For me Carlo said the best words for Sheva , everybody knows what and how Sheva did to us but after all i respect Berlusconi fondness for Sheva and i like his return specially when we know that time teach him good lessons about money & power !

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 10 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #24

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (morgoth @ May 10 2008, 10:41 PM)
Jack@ss!

yes? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post May 10 2008, 08:58 PM
Post #25

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Wenger has always been a sore looser (so has Ferguson actually...) attacking the player is understandable, but attacking us and our integrity? its crossing the line and is way out of hand

He talks like he is an angel but has poached countless youth players without consent of the clubs many times (Lupoli, Merida, Cesc etc). If our integrity is low, then he has none whatsoever

Hleb doing this is justice in my eyes

This post has been edited by whoarethepatriots: May 10 2008, 08:59 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post May 10 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #26

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ May 10 2008, 10:58 PM)
He talks like he is an angel but has poached countless youth players without consent of the clubs many times (Lupoli, Merida, Cesc etc). If our integrity is low, then he has none whatsoever

What are you talking about, Arsenal is being built by people of values...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 10 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #27

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Wenger needs to acknowledge that Milan can no way be spoken of on the same breath as Arsenal. Let alone insult the club.

He can talk ... And say whatever he wants to say. I don't really care. For his team is the most overrated team in this century. With all the fuss and hype Arsenal are getting, they are not delivering. But he wants to talk, let him talk!

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 10 2008, 09:04 PM)
The 'traitor' comment was well over a year after Sheva left. It was this March in a Iene skit. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Yup ... The comment of Sheva was during a competition Q&A and he was to attribute one word to each name that was thrown at him ... But he always maintained that he would welcome him back.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 10 2008, 10:33 PM
Post #28

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 10 2008, 09:17 PM)
Wenger needs to acknowledge that Milan can no way be spoken of on the same breath as Arsenal. Let alone insult the club.

He can talk ... And say whatever he wants to say. I don't really care. For his team is the most overrated team in this century. With all the fuss and hype Arsenal are getting, they are not delivering.

I think that's a little disrespectful towards Arsenal if I'm honest.

As for not delivering, they were expected to finish 5th this season, they've over-acheived in the minds of many.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 10 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #29

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 11 2008, 12:33 AM)
I think that's a little disrespectful towards Arsenal if I'm honest.

As for not delivering, they were expected to finish 5th this season, they've over-acheived in the minds of many.

I was referring to the two trophy rooms (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This season was a very bad season for Milan, even so Milan has reached the title of #1 club in the world, still locally bad season (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post May 11 2008, 12:23 AM
Post #30

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (dst @ May 10 2008, 07:15 PM)
We were allowed to talk with Flamini weren't we?

We didn't need a permission. If a player has less than a half year of his contract running a club can approach him without permission of the players club.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:27 PM