Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer Transfers 2010

whoarethepatriot...
post Feb 7 2010, 06:58 PM
Post #16

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 782

Yeah, i think he is co-owned with Juve, and both of them would be extremely reluctant to sell him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Feb 7 2010, 09:12 PM
Post #17

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,245

i just hope we get rid of some/most of the clutter.

Seedorf, Gattuso, Dida, Roma, Favalli, Jankulovski, Zambrotta Kaladzhe with nesta and pippo possibly retirering

that being said i would want nothing more then to replace them with WC players but i would realistically replace them as following. When it comes to the Keeper situation i would enter the Curci Sweepstakes at the end of the year, loaning them 1-2 of Verdi/harmony/strasser/zigoni/darmian in return, they get rid of a high wage bill for Serie B, and get two good youths all year-long. Curci Is ALOT better then his goals against stat would indicate, he is pretty clutch and would excel with a decent back-line not allowing forwards run at him. Also he is Italian, Alternatives would be Handanovic(if udinese get relegated (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) ) and Felipe from corinthians who i personally really rate.

in defence i expect Antonini and abate to start next year at FBs with a whole season under their belts with zambro as a sub. Astori will be called back for the #3-4 CB behind Silva, *VIDIC*(i said it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) it's too good a deal to pass up a 20M) and bonnera.

in midfield i know we are slow and old at the moment and i truly think the awnser is a cheaper route then to go for hernanes/krasic. I think with ribery going to Real madrid, we should POUNCE on the chance of getting a discounted Drenthe he is a BEAST and would be cheap!!!! Another midfieder i'd like would be Wijnaldum from feyenoord, he is a MUCH faster Seedorf with better size. and we could move to much more unpredictable tactics with an offensive 4-4-2 with flamini(who we must play full-time), Drenthe/wijnaldum, Pirlo and of course the useless ambro :mad: Note: ozil would be cool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

at forward i think we keep either boriello or huntelaar. and sell the other to get Torres, That being said if real/barca spend 543873241M to get him we settle for dzeko, i know we all should love dzeko, but he isn't bust proof...Torres is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) We sould be DYING to be able to lineup Pato next to torres!!!

Torres
.....Pato

Drenthe.....Pirlo...Flamini...R80

Antonini...T. Silva....Vidic...Abate

Curci/abbiati

Drenthe would cost us about 8-10
Vidic 20M
Torres is a it tricky though, he could cost 30M to potentially 50M as long as the spanish giants don't go apeshit on spending, we can have him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) , if not dzeko wouldn't be that bad an option, still though...i would take torres in AN INSTANT!!!

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 8 2010, 07:40 AM
Post #18

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

In my honest opinion, I think what we really need most is a linking midfielder or box to box midfielder to replace seedorf and a finisher.

Dzeko is expected to arrive so that would fill in the "finisher" position. The other position there is the options of hernanes and Krasic who have been linked with us. However, I personally doubt either will arrive as they will both cost quite a bit.

Furthermore,

Paloschi will have his co-own renewed for what is reported to be around 5m. Dzeko will empty our pockets for around 25 M. I'm hoping that maybe Hunt or Kala/janku will be included in the deal so we can reduce the actual money leaving our pockets.

-----

Here is what we know so far:

Galliani: Abbiati/Roma will stay in Milan next season forsure. Astori will be brought back forsure.
Berlu: Market priority is a great attacker.

Lots of teams are interested in Kaladze, price reported 6m.
Lots of teams are interested in Hunt, price reported 12m.

No interest in regards to Janku or Oddo yet.

Dida, Favalli and inzaghi are out of contracts.

Storari will most likely make his stay permanent or go somewhere else.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Feb 8 2010, 07:45 AM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 8 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #19

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

I don't personally think we know any of the above except for the dates on which contracts expire. There's occasional speculation but no precontracts or other things. We don't know for sure that Paloschi will stay at Parma either.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 8 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #20

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I think there's next to zero chance of getting definite information on the summer transfer market as of now. I'm curious as to how we build up that central mid-field and fullback positions though.

+Quote Post

mkenya
post Feb 8 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #21

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 2,324

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 8 2010, 09:02 AM) *
I think there's next to zero chance of getting definite information on the summer transfer market as of now. I'm curious as to how we build up that central mid-field and fullback positions though.

Unless I see the coach and a player (e.g Dzeko) in a press conference holding a red and black jersey, i'll consider the transfer talks as mere speculation fueled by desperate journalists, laced with some half truths..no guarantees..

..from experience, i've always been disappointed whenever there's talk that we are getting this or that player..nowadays i'm just numb after learning the hard way, no need to get excited over all these transfer talks..

+Quote Post

IhaveaLeonardon
post Feb 10 2010, 12:12 AM
Post #22

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 6,544

No more Dzeko..

http://goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2010/0...-for-edin-dzeko

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 10 2010, 01:09 AM
Post #23

Token Girl
Group Icon

At the risk of repeating myself, again, I'll just state that I don't think that much of what's on goal.com is reliable. It's like considering the National Enquirer or the Sun a solid news source.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 10 2010, 01:24 AM
Post #24

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (IhaveaLeonardon @ Feb 9 2010, 05:12 PM) *

The only thing true about this article is the 40M tag. Yes milan will not pay 40 M for dzeko. He will still be coming here though. The reported price everywhere has been 25 M and it was supposedly agreed last month. Now whether we pay that in cash or exchange players, its not known. But i'm 100% sure dzeko will be coming here. You can all quote me on it.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Feb 10 2010, 01:29 AM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 10 2010, 01:27 AM
Post #25

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 9 2010, 06:09 PM) *
At the risk of repeating myself, again, I'll just state that I don't think that much of what's on goal.com is reliable. It's like considering the National Enquirer or the Sun a solid news source.

Its just a report. Its like what I post all the time; its just speculation. There is no quotes or anything of the sort so they are doing what everyone else is. They look at milan's financial situation and say Dzeko is not possible. Last month they said Dzeko was going to be coming in January. its all bs.

Its all to sell papers. A headline like this sells papers and thats their full intent. Its like the vidic headline, milan are interested the first week. The second week milan are even more serious and united have dropped their price tag by 10 mil in less than a week.

??? I mean comon we gotta be serious. United isn't even thinking of selling vidic right now let alone setting his price tag.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Feb 10 2010, 01:28 AM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 10 2010, 01:32 AM
Post #26

Token Girl
Group Icon

I don't think we know the price for Dzeko. Unless you've got something published from the Wolfsburg site?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 10 2010, 06:12 AM
Post #27

Allievi Nazionali

last summer there was the whole ordeal with his new contract being signed. A clause in his new contract states that if wolfsburg do not qualify for the round of 16 of the champions league, he would be sold to milan for 25M. The 40M is just utter crap.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 10 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #28

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I think we can safely accept that for at least the next 3 months, we're going to be seeing a lot of speculation on deals flying left and right.

They'll probably be dictated by player performance as well. I'm sure if KJH were to miraculously come back into the team and play alright...the talk of selling him would immediately cease.

FWIW, I don't think KJH will be sold/loaned unless he specifically requests it. Like all poachers, I think it depends on his confidence a lot.

I'm already with Blue in wanting to see Dzeko here. Precisely because I don't see him as a Messianic solution, but someone who can give us versatility in attack, as well as gel in well with any combination of our forwards.

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 10 2010, 09:27 AM
Post #29

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 10 2010, 02:09 AM) *

and you would believe this if you read it where? to me goal.com or gazzetta (or whichever source you prefer) is the same, I believe nothing until it's done and dusted.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 10 2010, 12:21 PM
Post #30

Token Girl
Group Icon

I'd believe transfer news, for example, if the contract's deposited at Lega Calcio (and they do have a running list on their website during transfer windows). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I personally believe that Gazzetta (for italian language) or ESPN (for english language) or France Football (french) or Kicker (german) tend to be more reliable than the Sun, Marca (depending), goal.com, tuttosport (except for juve news), etc. That's because, based on my experience the ones I've listed as generally more reliable tend to be...just that. Are they perfect? Nah. But do I think Gazzetta is usually better for Milan news than Tuttosport? Absolutely.

+Quote Post

403 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:13 AM