> Summer Transfers 2014

X-Offender
post Jun 28 2014, 12:51 AM
Post #1006

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Danny @ Jun 28 2014, 12:47 AM) *
Because they proved themselves already. DS hasn't. Overall he's given us 6 bright (ish) months since he broke through, and my patience has worn thin.

Not just with him, but the whole team. De Jong is the only player we have who walks away from last season with any credibility at all.

If we hold onto him we've done astoundingly well.

I think we should hold onto DS and SES for another season.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 28 2014, 12:52 AM
Post #1007

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

kaka is gone

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 28 2014, 12:57 AM
Post #1008

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 28 2014, 12:52 AM) *
kaka is gone

Kaká: "I'm not leaving Milan"

Link

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 28 2014, 01:11 AM
Post #1009

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Danny @ Jun 28 2014, 12:47 AM) *
Because they proved themselves already. DS hasn't. Overall he's given us 6 bright (ish) months since he broke through, and my patience has worn thin.

This is the problem these days.

There was a time when players were actually given time. Now at 21, you have a bad few months and everyone suddenly starts thinking you're rubbish and can't cut it (and I'm not talking about you here Danny, it's just that what you said has given me the opportunity to say this).

SES has a bad few months and an injury plagued season and suddenly he's not good enough anymore, despite the fact that he literally kept us afloat on his own the season before this one. DS has a bad few months playing on his weaker side and we want him out, despite being the most talented player our youth system has produced in a good long while and being wanted by the likes of Real, no we want to just get rid of him, because the options for us are SO amazing if we did sell him

Same thing with Balo, yes he can be a pain in the @ss at times, but people are completely unfair towards him. He can never win, no matter what he does, if he stays and managed to have a 30+ goal season, I'm sure someone will still find reasons to shred this guy to pieces at any given opportunity.

Honda comes in for a few months, which were admittedly average, plus the injuries and people are fed up with him as well. It's just getting to the point of ridiculous.

Back in the day we actually gave players time before jumping on their backs, Sheva had a terrible season with us at one point and we were close to selling him and people were "fed up" with him as well, yet imagine all that we'd have missed had that really happened.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Jun 28 2014, 02:43 AM
Post #1010

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

Milan, forte interessamento del Sivasspor per Henty

Un giovane attaccante al centro di alcuni intrighi di mercato. Il nigeriano Ezekiel Henty piace moltissimo in Turchia, il Sivasspor spinge per prelevarlo dal Milan in prestito con opzione di riscatto. Il classe ’93 si è messo in luce nella scorsa stagione con le maglie di Spezia e Perugia, sempre in prestito. Ora c’è la soluzione Turchia, Milan e Sivasspor trattano. In attesa di nuovi sviluppi, forse decisivi. Henty in primo piano, il ventunenne potrebbe lasciare l’Italia.

would this be a loan?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 28 2014, 08:29 AM
Post #1011

Allievi Nazionali

@xoff
Tuesday he'll get get presented in orlando. (kaka)

Then will go on loan to santos till pre season.

8m saved from his wages are directly to our transfer budget, at least thats what the media says. Not sure how much of that i believe.

News:
Mandorlini (verona coach): iturbe will leave, we dont know where tho.

Milan and Juve are leading the race.

Juve offerd 21 million plus quaqliarela. Milan offered 20m and saponara. Verona want 30 m cash.

If we fail to get iturbe, well try for lavezzi. same agent.

Napoli are preparing a 8m bid for tarrabt. We have decided not to sign him.

We are waiting on valencia for Rami. THey are having take over issues. Bronzetti is sent to finish the deal, as galliani is negotiationg for itrube.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Jun 28 2014, 08:37 AM

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Jun 28 2014, 09:36 AM
Post #1012

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 28 2014, 04:11 AM) *

There was a time when players were actually given time. Now at 21, you have a bad few months and everyone suddenly starts thinking you're rubbish and can't cut it (and I'm not talking about you here Danny, it's just that what you said has given me the opportunity to say this).

SES has a bad few months and an injury plagued season and suddenly he's not good enough anymore, despite the fact that he literally kept us afloat on his own the season before this one. DS has a bad few months playing on his weaker side and we want him out, despite being the most talented player our youth system has produced in a good long while and being wanted by the likes of Real, no we want to just get rid of him, because the options for us are SO amazing if we did sell him

Same thing with Balo, yes he can be a pain in the @ss at times, but people are completely unfair towards him. He can never win, no matter what he does, if he stays and managed to have a 30+ goal season, I'm sure someone will still find reasons to shred this guy to pieces at any given opportunity.

Honda comes in for a few months, which were admittedly average, plus the injuries and people are fed up with him as well. It's just getting to the point of ridiculous.

Back in the day we actually gave players time before jumping on their backs, Sheva had a terrible season with us at one point and we were close to selling him and people were "fed up" with him as well, yet imagine all that we'd have missed had that really happened.

Good post, agree with everything (especially about DS. To sell him now will be just stupid) except the Balo part. With Balo it's mainly a mental thing, and unless he finds a way to overcome his demons (and I'm not sure he can anytime soon) he'll continue mostly to frustrate us. I'd sale him given a good offer.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 28 2014, 10:10 AM
Post #1013

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Yeah, it's really simple. Santon, Marcelo and whoever got their chances because they're considerably older then DS. But their career had big ups and big downs. We've gotta be patient with Mattia.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 28 2014, 11:16 AM
Post #1014

Allievi Nazionali

News:

Kaka only missing details to be announced as player of São Paulo for the Brazilian Championship of 2014. He will join Orlando FC in March. Kaka will sign for Orlando Fc on a permanent deal and then be loaned to São Paulo.

espn (they never make up stuff, excellent track record) Bye bye ricky :'(

-Empoli have enquired about Birsa

-Monday (30th of June) will be the last day for Urby Emanuelson, Marco Amelia and Ferdinando Coppola. Milan have not renewed their contracts.

-Inter have joined the race for Shkodran Mustafi. Milan, Juventus, Borussia Dortmund, Leverkusen and Schalke are all interested.

-Napoli willing to offer €8m for Taarabt & a 4 year €1.5m a year contract for the player.They want to close the deal quickly.

-Juve have pulled out of the Itrube race after their offer declined. Verona only want cash. THey have set their sights on Ibarbo for 15m

-Galliani recently spoke with Braida (who works for Sampdoria now) about Obiang. Sampdoria are also interested in Zapata.

-Lazio and Palermo are interested in signing Michael Agazzi.

-Milan have tabled an offer of 25m euros for Iturbe. Verona are looking for 30m but could meet halfway. Verona have declined Juve's bid of 21m plus quaqlierella. Galliani will have a meeting with Berlusconi soon regarding this transfer. If berlu gives the green light, we'll finalize terms with his agent. Wage will be around 2m/year.

(who the f**K is this guy, it just seems nuts that were offering this obscene amount of money for someone virtually unknown. We could've signed Fabregas for 35 lol. And wheres this money coming from, we arent even in champions league! wtf!)

gazzeta,milannews,calciomercato, twitter

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Jun 28 2014, 11:21 AM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 28 2014, 11:20 AM
Post #1015

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Blue, we need sources as well.

But if Lazio is interested in Agazzi, maybe we could go for Marchetti.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jun 28 2014, 12:03 PM
Post #1016

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 28 2014, 12:11 AM) *

SES has had a 'bad few months'? In 4 odd years he's had a few GOOD months. That's the problem (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 28 2014, 12:35 PM
Post #1017

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Danny @ Jun 28 2014, 12:18 AM) *
Sorry, but he was absolutely rubbish last season. All the promise was gone and he was dire. My tolerance for giving players 'a chance' is next to nothing now, because 12 months for me is a 'chance'.

I'd be quite happy if we sell him for a good price and get in Cole, Marcello or Santon.

We won't have a proper conversation if we're throwing around terms such "absolutely rubbish". He was nowhere near that especially considering the factors everybody else mentions above.

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 28 2014, 01:16 PM) *
espn (they never make up stuff, excellent track record) Bye bye ricky :'(

I don't follow ESPN's soccer pages but in every other sport they almost exclusively make up stuff.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jun 28 2014, 12:42 PM
Post #1018

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 28 2014, 11:35 AM) *
We won't have a proper conversation if we're throwing around terms such "absolutely rubbish". He was nowhere near that especially considering the factors everybody else mentions above.

Yes he was. When he was fit he sucked. That's fact.

+Quote Post

maldini03
post Jun 28 2014, 01:58 PM
Post #1019

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,029

I don't understand how you could be so quick to throw out players like El Sha and DS. These guys are both extremely young and if we did get rid of them this summer we would be selling when their value is lowest. Aside from that, both of these guys are young and extremely promising. If you expect players who are this age to play amazing every single game and not have a dip in form, especially given the fact that the coaching position has been less than secure, is ridiculous. When C. Ronaldo was 21 I don't think he was the player that he is today. The key with young guys is to be patient, and considering our current situation what better time is there than now? The consistency and production will come over time.

This also applies to Balotelli, sure the guy has had his ups and downs and he is one of the most frustrating players to watch sometimes, but I would much rather have him than a player like Mandzukic. Balotelli can take over the game in a way that few attackers can, he has the potential to be World Class, he just needs the time and the support. I understand that its inconvenient to wait around for him to mature but I don't want to see him turn in to a world class star for another team. At this point he is our guy, might as well try and get behind him. Young players give me as a fan hope, especially considering the fact that we don't have the financial strength to buy established stars. Young guys who have a few kinks to work out are much better than players who are past their prime. I think blaming him for Italy's performance is extremely unfair considering that the established players for the most part played like garbage,especially the Juventini. Players like Pirlo, Buffon, and De Rossi should have come out and distributed the blame to the whole team rather than one player who was IMO starved for service through most of the matches. The way that they came out and blamed him shows that their time is done, especially when the national team has a large group of promising goalkeepers and Pirlo's replacement in Verratti (who I thought was the only player who was playing against Uruguay). The future of the national team is youth and that is our future as well.

As far as the Iturbe rumors go, I think 25 mil for him is way too much considering that Fabregas is valued around 35. I think that money would be better spent on both a winger and a cm, although I do want to see Cristante and Poli get some serious time this year. I would have loved to snap up Berardi but Juventus would never sell him to us considering
the year he just had.

How do you guys feel about Ogbonna? I know he had a down year at Juve but I think that a consistent first team shot could do wonders for him here. I think that Rami and Alex are too similar and I would much rather pair one of them with Astori or Ogbonna.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jun 28 2014, 02:39 PM
Post #1020

Allievi Nazionali

Love the blind faith so many have in SES.

+Quote Post

154 Pages V  « < 66 67 68 69 70 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:34 AM