Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rodriguez and Kompany?

m1ke
post Jul 25 2005, 10:09 AM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Il Villarreal ha proposto al Milan l'acquisto di Gonzalo Rodriguez, talentuoso difensore 21enne. Il club rossonero si e' ingolosito e sta riflettendo se accettare un affare che porterebbe la retroguardia a svecchiarsi di parecchio. Il giocatore e' un argentino con passaporto spagnolo: gia' in questi ultimi giorni ci sono stati diversi contatti, dal momento che i dirigenti del Villarreal sono in Italia per trattare con la Juve dell'acquisto di tacchinardi.

Tutto questo mentre Galliani e soci stanno sondando il terreno per un altro movimento importante, ovvero quello legato al fenomeno dell'Anderlecht Vincent Kompany, altro giovanissimo (19 anni) in grado di mettere a posto definitivamente una difesa avanti con l'eta'. Il club belga lo ha blindato fino al 2010, ma il Milan si e' garantita un'opzione. Se e quando decideranno di cederlo, sara' la squadra meneghina la prima ad essere contattata.

Translated (roughly (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) )
The Villarreal has proposed to the Milan the purchase of Gonzalo Rodriguez, talentuoso defender 21enne.  The ingolosito rossonero club e' and is being reflected if to accept a transaction that would carry the rearguard to svecchiarsi of much.  The player e' an Argentine with Spanish passport:  gia' in these last days they have been various contacts, from the moment that the leaders of the Villarreal are in Italy for dealing with the Juve of the purchase of tacchinardi.

All this while Galliani and associates sondando the land for an other important movement, that is that legacy to the phenomenon of the Anderlecht Vincent Kompany, other young (19 years) in a position to ahead putting to place definitively one defended with the eta '.  The Belgian club has armored it until 2010, but the Milan e' guaranteed an option.  If and when they will decide to yield it, sara' the square meneghina before to being contacted.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

m1ke
post Jul 25 2005, 10:12 AM
Post #2

Administrator

The translation is pretty ropey, but it seems to suggest that we're strongly considering both Gonzalo Rodriguez (21) and Vincent Kompany (19).

Good to know the management are focusing on strengthening the defence, especially with younger players.

+Quote Post

Demetrio
post Jul 25 2005, 10:36 AM
Post #3

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 30

Yeah, Komapny has been tipped for great things for a few years, but I'd rather see some Italian talent in the heart of our defence. Parma's Daniele Bonera or either of Palermo's Christian Zaccardo and Andrea Barzagli could be a decent buy.

+Quote Post

amancik
post Jul 25 2005, 01:11 PM
Post #4

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

i don't know who they are ...

+Quote Post

yourfavoritemuse
post Jul 25 2005, 04:13 PM
Post #5

Esordienti B 96

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 42

I've also heard that we're looking at Cicinho (from Sao Paolo, like Kaka (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ) as a replacement to Cafu.

+Quote Post

m1ke
post Jul 27 2005, 01:24 AM
Post #6

Administrator

QUOTE (yourfavoritemuse @ Jul 25 2005, 04:13 PM)
I've also heard that we're looking at Cicinho (from Sao Paolo, like Kaka (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ) as a replacement to Cafu.

I know he extended his contract to 2010 a few weeks ago.

Not sure how this will affect a potential transfer, but we desperately need another right fullback.

Cafu has sung Cicinho's praises on a number of occasions, and with our close links to Sao Paolo, maybe something will happen.

+Quote Post

amancik
post Jul 27 2005, 04:12 PM
Post #7

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

I'd go for Cicinho or Rodriguez ...

+Quote Post

yourfavoritemuse
post Jul 27 2005, 07:57 PM
Post #8

Esordienti B 96

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 42

I'm holding out for Cicinho for personal reasons (don't want to see Rodriguez leave his club (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) ), but we do have Marzoratti now in the senior squad. I've only seen him play in the FIFA World Youth Championship, but he did a wonderful job (and that, in fact, is what got him promoted to the first team). He's also an option if he can adapt well to first team play.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:35 AM