han2503
post May 22 2007, 09:23 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (mishie @ May 22 2007, 08:16 PM)
english press are saying £12m and player swap poss kaladze!!
thought kala was nontransferable according to carlo

I don't think Kala will want to go to Chelski. How about we give them Simic instead? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

mishie
post May 22 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #17

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,072

he nearly went a season or 2 back failed on personal terms then milan extended his contract!

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post May 22 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #18

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (mishie @ May 22 2007, 02:16 PM)
english press are saying £12m and player swap poss kaladze!!
thought kala was nontransferable according to carlo

And he is. It's a well known fact that for some reason, whatever it is, Nesta Kaladze partnership just works. While the others have failed. I, on my own behalf, don't rate Kaladze as a great defender, but it seems like Nesta and Kaladze complete each other in defense. They sort of feed off of each other. And as the old saying says, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 22 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #19

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ May 22 2007, 08:02 PM)
Haha, sorry Kurt posted it quickly before I went out so didn't check who did post it!

What's the less biased commentary do you reckon? I watched the game on ITV last time and to be honest don't remember much of it due to shouting pretty much for 130 minutes! The only thing I remember is seeing replays of Crespo scoring and Andy Gray saying it's all over from skysports archives (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

At least on Sky they have Ruud Gullit and Ray 'the legend' Wilkins who must have stood up for us every round of this competition since sky have held the rights to it!

I'm going to be watching the Sky Sports coverage of the game. They're still slightly biased towards Liverpool, mainly because Sir Andy Gray has a man crush on Gerrard.

As you said they have Ruud Gullit and Ray Wilkins in the studio alot, both being former Rosseneri they usually even it out. Wilkins seems a real fair guy though, in the last round it was awkward for him. Being a former player of both United AND Milan I thought he would want United to win, being English. But he was completely fair and called it right down the middle.

I find ITV isn't really a sports channel at all, their commentators and people in the studio don't know much about football outside of England.
Go for Sky Sports!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:15 AM