Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Viola plan Bonera bid

Rossoneri7
post Nov 15 2006, 12:55 PM
Post #1

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Fiorentina could launch a January bid to sign unsettled Milan defender Daniele Bonera, according to reports.

Bonera moved to the San Siro in the summer after four seasons with Parma, but has struggled for form in the first part of term and was also involved in an alleged bust-up with teammate Yoann Gourcuff on Monday – although that has been denied.

Fiorentina director general Pantaleo Corvino is looking for a new defender to add to Coach Cesare Prandelli’s squad and reports suggest that club President Andrea Della Valle is keen on the 25-year-old talent.

Prandelli has already worked with the player at Parma and has a high consideration of Bonera, who can easily adapt to all roles in the defensive department.

If Milan were to agree to a transfer, a loan deal could be finalised in January, allowing the former Brescia man to join the Viola as they fight to remain in Serie A.

Football Italia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 15 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #2

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

What's in it for Milan? Mutu?

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 15 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #3

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 15 2006, 03:11 PM)

Hell no !! Mutu can sniff his lines at the Artemio Franchi bench !

Though, I'm confused .. We have so much injuries in defence, why would Milan consider selling/loaning Bonera ?!

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Nov 15 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #4

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 15 2006, 12:11 PM)

Just getting rid of Bonera?

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Nov 15 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #5

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 15 2006, 12:23 PM)

Though, I'm confused .. We have so much injuries in defence, why would Milan consider selling/loaning Bonera ?!

Probably because he is just not good enough!!!

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 15 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #6

Smoking Bianco

See thats what I dont get .. Ppl want these young players .. The board gets them, but when they under perform .. 'They are just not good enough' (no offense, I_Rossoneri; trying to make a point) ..

Of course he isn't going to give us what Nesta could give .. Hell Kaladze took a looooong time to be at the level he is currently in.

It just comes to tell u what kind of a club Milan is .. Gilardino, Bonera, Goucuf, etc etc would need sometime for them to settle into this club .. Patiants is what is needed for them to develop, but AC Milan is a club that goes for two championships at the start of every season (Serie A & CL .. Nothing new here) and the ONLY way to mount a challenge is when we bring in proven players .. Not promising prospects.

In anycase, I have confidence that his game will pick up .. Seeing as he's training with the best .. i.e. Paolo Maldini (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Nov 15 2006, 01:51 PM
Post #7

Allievi Regionali B

He was touted as the next big thing in Italian football but hasn't done anything to show it. He is now 25 and doesn't look comfortable at the back for us, he makes rash challenges and doesn't offer anything to the attack. I'm all for adding young players as long as they're good enough, unfortunately from what I've seen so far Bonera isn't.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 15 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #8

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 15 2006, 01:46 PM)
It just comes to tell u what kind of a club Milan is .. Gilardino, Bonera, Goucuf, etc etc  would need sometime for them to settle into this club .. Patiants is what is needed for them to develop, but AC Milan is a club that goes for two championships at the start of every season (Serie A & CL .. Nothing new here) and the ONLY way to mount a challenge is when we bring in proven players .. Not promising prospects.

My god Gourcuff is 20, okay Gila 24...but Bonera is 25, and I don`t consider him as a special talent nor do I feel his is the player that would be worth for that wainting.

Under normal occasions, with a defense like this Maldini-Nesta-Stam-Cafu (all two years ago, not at this moment!) and Costacurta, Å imić plus Kaladze as backups I would not mind of giving Bonera away. Now, I would, if its just a one way loan. If somebody jumps in for us,...that young Pasqual or Donadel, who we lost to the Violas... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 15 2006, 02:08 PM
Post #9

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Oh, and could this departure be related with the supposed incident with Gourcuff??

+Quote Post

HasanHasanly
post Nov 15 2006, 04:27 PM
Post #10

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 476

I agree with Rossoneri7, as young players do need to settle in the team, and become a pert of it... I have always said that we should never buy stars, we should start from something very little and make a Milan Star. Remember the story about Baresi (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Nov 15 2006, 04:33 PM
Post #11

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

We judge him based on playing in RB role but his natural position is CB and he wasn't given a chance to play there.

I hope he stays. As R7 said it's very hard for players to make an immediate impact at Milan.

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Nov 15 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #12

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 1,894

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 15 2006, 06:23 AM)

c'mon he's not a filthy junkie addict anymore.. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) and he plays quite well, i mean he has been scoring lately for fiorentina.. wouldn't be a bad choice at all... i think

This post has been edited by berenike_10: Nov 15 2006, 10:03 PM

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Nov 15 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #13

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Nov 15 2006, 03:27 PM)
I agree with Rossoneri7, as young players do need to settle in the team, and become a pert of it... I have always said that we should never buy stars, we should start from something very little and make a Milan Star. Remember the story about Baresi (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Baresi was a pure talent and would have made it anywhere. If you consider Baresi then you could also have a case with Pirlo as well. The merda really are a ridiculous club!

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Nov 16 2006, 05:57 AM
Post #14

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

OK! good plan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 17 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #15

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Nov 16 2006, 12:03 AM)
c'mon he's not a filthy junkie addict anymore..  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)   and he plays quite well, i mean he has been scoring lately for fiorentina.. wouldn't be a bad choice at all... i think

Scoring .. Sure .. So has Zlatan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I dunno, it's just there r players whom I just cant stand .. He is one of them ..

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:06 AM