> Dida, Nélson de Jesus Silva

m1ke
post Aug 1 2008, 09:19 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

All Dida talk here

(IMG:http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2175/p1dida1008vm6.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Aug 1 2008, 09:33 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

I was so about to create one myself. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

But then I decided to post a message about the lack of the Dida thread in the players section. Irrespective of the fact how people like him, he at least deserves a thread in the player's section. Glad to see you take notice, m1ke. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Aug 1 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #3

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

There was the "Dida: Is He Good Enough?" thread, but I guess it's disappeared.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Aug 1 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #4

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Yeah, I guess. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) There was a lot of good content in that particular thread. Lots of discussion.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Aug 2 2008, 12:29 AM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

lol what discussion? he is trash and needs to leave milan and stop costing us 4.5 a year.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 2 2008, 12:35 AM
Post #6

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Just think, in 2 years of that contract we could have signed Zambrotta!

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Aug 2 2008, 03:36 AM
Post #7

Dida per sempre

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 1 2008, 04:29 PM) *
lol what discussion? he is trash and needs to leave milan and stop costing us 4.5 a year.

Whatever, man. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Aug 2 2008, 03:39 AM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 1 2008, 08:36 PM) *
Whatever, man. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

lol sorry miz but we run a club not a circus show. 4.5 is quite alot of money for someone who really doesnt do anything. Past history simply doesn't justify the money we're spending on him.

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Aug 2 2008, 05:08 AM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 2 2008, 02:39 AM) *
lol sorry miz but we run a club not a circus show. 4.5 is quite alot of money for someone who really doesnt do anything. Past history simply doesn't justify the money we're spending on him.

i wouldnt blame dida for the contract, hell i would love to be in shoes and take the abuse cuz at the end of the sday i'd be making millions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

it's fester who is to blame, and silvio too.

he got that extension beucase we won the CL,not because he arned it. it's not like he redeemed himself in the final and made up for all those blunders he was just solid which certainly wasnt enough.

liverpool for example, dudek was brutal that season they won the CL but at least he was good in the CL matches while dida was a crap for most of the season and especially in the CL. dudek and gerrard won the final for him but hey they dint let those sentiments ruin another season or two, they did the right thing and got another keeper. hell if dudek was good enough he would have won his place back vs. reina, just as dida has had those chances and it's not even like he's been up against world class keepers (kalac and abbiati).

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 2 2008, 05:15 AM
Post #10

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Habitant @ Aug 2 2008, 05:08 AM) *
he got that extension beucase we won the CL,not because he arned it. it's not like he redeemed himself in the final and made up for all those blunders he was just solid which certainly wasnt enough.

Did signed the new contract on March 10th (before the SFs with Man U), so he couldn't have got the extension for winning the CL. Not entirely sure why he got it, especially seeing as he missed alot of games though injury. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

GrinReaper
post Aug 2 2008, 08:41 AM
Post #11

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 3,999

Well, Milan is a team with a big heart. Specially if the player is Brazilian. Milan likes to keep such players in the squad and then give them a pension package as well along with a teary farewell. Cafu, Serginho, Leonardo and then we also bought Emerson specially for this. I predict the same fate for Dida.

Well, I think that unless we get a new goalkeeper, we should let Dida be as an insurance policy since we've only got 3 keepers. And injuries and form dips can happen anytime *God forbid!*

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Aug 2 2008, 10:12 AM
Post #12

Dida per sempre

QUOTE (GrinReaper @ Aug 2 2008, 12:41 AM) *
we also bought Emerson specially for this.

Egad. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Well, I think that unless we get a new goalkeeper, we should let Dida be as an insurance policy since we've only got 3 keepers. And injuries and form dips can happen anytime *God forbid!*

Whatever the case, no way should he be third in the pecking order behind F'n Kalac.

+Quote Post

vnata001
post Aug 2 2008, 10:27 AM
Post #13

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,681

dida against celtic and inter was appalling. against celtic dida truly embarassed himself and anyone who thought highly of him. Before Celtic i was one of his most ardent supporters. But then came the derby last season and the cruz goal was a shocker sure, but to then let that soft weak cambiasso shot in? From that point on Kalac came in and provided better keeper play than dida ever did that season. Sure, dida may deserve a shot at playing time this year, but when he plays, unless he completely and utterly outperforms abiatti or kalac, he's potentially done as a Milan Keeper.

This post has been edited by vnata001: Aug 2 2008, 10:27 AM

+Quote Post

GrinReaper
post Aug 2 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #14

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 3,999

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 2 2008, 03:42 PM) *
Whatever the case, no way should he be third in the pecking order behind F'n Kalac.

Dida was a great keeper, I agree. But is he still a good keeper? That remains to be seen. But for now, Abbiati is the best as I've seen of him in the pre-season. And Dida is the least fit of the three, so, I say, let's not emotions take control but looks at the current and very real situation we got.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 2 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 1 2008, 11:35 PM) *
Just think, in 2 years of that contract we could have signed Zambrotta!

Just think what we could have done instead of signing or keeping players like Brocchi, Favalli and so on and instead got player that were good enough for the team.

Fact is Galliani has been looking for the cheaper way out these last 4 years and it might not have been noticable when it was just Pancaro but now it's gotten to the extent where 1/3 of the team is filled with these players that were meant to be quick fixes and that is what's holding Milan back.

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 2 2008, 02:39 AM) *

Exactly

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 2 2008, 04:15 AM) *
Did signed the new contract on March 10th (before the SFs with Man U), so he couldn't have got the extension for winning the CL. Not entirely sure why he got it, especially seeing as he missed alot of games though injury. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

because giving Dida a new contract meant that he didn't have to go out on the merket to buy another keeper. And it bcak fired big time, now Milan has to keep paying his astronomical wage while he sits on his @ss week in week out and when he does play he's usually a liability. And I would like to say that Galliani has learned his lesson after this whole debacle but it's clear that he hasn't. Next thing we'll see is an announcment on the official site saying they renewed with Brocchi until 2013 and marketing him as a new addition to the team (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

QUOTE (GrinReaper @ Aug 2 2008, 09:37 AM) *
Dida was a great keeper, I agree. But is he still a good keeper? That remains to be seen. But for now, Abbiati is the best as I've seen of him in the pre-season. And Dida is the least fit of the three, so, I say, let's not emotions take control but looks at the current and very real situation we got.

One of the best sentences I've seen on here in a while (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)

Everyone on here has their favourites, but at some point you have to ask yourself, "Is having this player on the field really good for the team or is he causing more problems?"

It's not logical to keep a player that has been making mistake after mistake for the last 3 years on the field and expecially when there is a better choice then him in the squad

+Quote Post

24 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:40 AM