> Summer Transfers 2018

han2503
post Jun 9 2018, 08:06 AM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

It will most likely be a lean summer for us. We'll see what happens with the UEFA ruling as it will determine a lot in terms of strategy

I'm honestly worried about how we'll go about spending money. Mirabelli has made serious errors so far, and with Reina and Strinic coming in, I see even more errors coming in this mercato. He's obviously not fit to be a Sporting Director for a big club, especially a club that's going through the difficulties we're currently in.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jun 28 2018, 08:50 AM
Post #2

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,873

Halilovic 22-year-old midfielder is apparently close to signing for us

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 29 2018, 09:29 AM
Post #3

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jun 28 2018, 03:20 PM) *
Halilovic 22-year-old midfielder is apparently close to signing for us

On a free or near-free I believe. As back-up to Suso. Also rumours of Immobile saying yes to us. And that Commisio deal is drawing to a positive close.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jun 29 2018, 11:11 AM
Post #4

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 29 2018, 10:29 AM) *
On a free or near-free I believe. As back-up to Suso. Also rumours of Immobile saying yes to us. And that Commisio deal is drawing to a positive close.

Li wants 30% apparently.Lets see how it goes but we need a quick solution asap

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 29 2018, 07:48 PM
Post #5

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 29 2018, 09:29 AM) *

Nowhere do I read that the deal is coming to a close. Any sources?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 29 2018, 09:39 PM
Post #6

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

"As many press releases and social accounts have publicly stated, Rocco B. Commisso is negotiating to buy a controlling stake in AC Milan. Many of these releases and accounts contain statements about Commisso and the negotiations that come from unspecified and inaccurate sources. Until now, Mr. Commisso's team has refrained from making public statements about the state or the subject of the negotiations to preserve an atmosphere favorable to the conclusion of an agreement.

However, Mr. Commisso believes that the time has come for the millions of Milan fans to know exactly how things are. Mr Commisso has worked tirelessly with the assistance of adivsors to formulate and negotiate a beneficial transition for this historic club, its fans, the current ownership and the Milan community. Despite his best efforts and the sincere conviction that a move has been made, it seems that the current owner is not willing to conclude an agreement on acceptable terms in a timely manner.

Given the passion of Mr Commissio for the game of football and of the ties with his native Italy, this situation is extremely unpleasant for him. However, he hopes that the end result of this process will lead to a stable and successful future for this iconic club"

Link

Li and Fassone seriously need to GTFO!

Also, Commisso, where were you last year? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Jul 4 2018, 01:41 PM
Post #7

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 29 2018, 05:39 PM) *
Li and Fassone seriously need to GTFO!

Also, Commisso, where were you last year? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

I know right... My exact thoughts when his name first popped up some weeks back. *sigh*

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 20 2018, 02:54 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Hey guys, back from my Milan hiatus! Just needed a break especially with all the drama going on.

CAS has lifted the ban from Europe, so we'll be in the EL next season. A good thing imo, and with the board of directors meeting tomorrow we could finally see some movement in the market.

Hopefully we buy smart. Mirabelli will definately be on a leash this time round, I can only assume Elliot have left both him and Fassone there because we only have a moth left of the transfer window being open

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jul 24 2018, 12:23 AM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

Have not been on this site for a while. Too depressed (about what has been going on) and busy. A glimmer of hope with some of the recent changes.

How is everyone doing?

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jul 24 2018, 07:25 AM
Post #10

Allievi Nazionali

Higuin being constantly linked.

Bonucci swap for higuin also bein considered

This post has been edited by CrazyMilanFan: Jul 24 2018, 10:06 AM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 24 2018, 03:21 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jul 24 2018, 12:23 AM) *
Have not been on this site for a while. Too depressed (about what has been going on) and busy. A glimmer of hope with some of the recent changes.

How is everyone doing?

Pretty good, yeah same, Milan has been depressing me.

We're now owned by a vulture fund of all things. The management they're assembling is impressive, and the fact that they've managed to overturn the FFP ruling also gives me hope.

Some updates.

Fassone has been fired, Mirabelli has been reportedly fired today during the morning. Gazidis is the reported front-runner for the CEO position, while Gandini is almost confirmed as the vice-CEO/general manager.

Leonardo is supposedly the man in charge of the technical area, but I don't think if this will mean handling transfers or if an SD will be brought in as well later on.

All I know is that we have to make some moves in the transfer market or we'll get left behind even further than we already are. Inter have strengthened considerably, Roma having been making some smart moves as well. Napoli and especially Lazio are weaker, so it's important that we move smartly with whatever budget we do have

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jul 24 2018, 07:25 AM) *
Higuin being constantly linked.

Bonucci swap for higuin also bein considered

Hmm, I've just been reading about this.

What do you guys think? First and foremost about Higuain. Do you think he's what we need? I'd personally prefer Immobile but there's no doubting Higuain's quality, but he has declined a bit and he'll want massive wages not to mention the transfer fee Juve are demanding

As for the swap between him and Bonucci, I don't know. I don't think Bonucci has been all that impressive for us, Musacchio can probably play at a similar level to what Bonucci produced last season. It's just that we were finally seeing a solid partnership being built between him and Romagnoli, and I feel like we'd be only weakening one area to strengthen another.

Not to mention that we still need a pacy winger and a proper mezalla in the midfield to push Bona to the bench

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 24 2018, 06:53 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Things are really going down apparently!

Leonardo, Moratta and Paratici are meeting right now. Bonucci will most likely go back to Juve, Higuain and Caldara are the ones being discussed as part of the exchange

I'd take Caldara in a second.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jul 24 2018, 09:02 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 24 2018, 04:21 PM) *
Pretty good, yeah same, Milan has been depressing me.

We're now owned by a vulture fund of all things. The management they're assembling is impressive, and the fact that they've managed to overturn the FFP ruling also gives me hope.

Some updates.

Fassone has been fired, Mirabelli has been reportedly fired today during the morning. Gazidis is the reported front-runner for the CEO position, while Gandini is almost confirmed as the vice-CEO/general manager.

Leonardo is supposedly the man in charge of the technical area, but I don't think if this will mean handling transfers or if an SD will be brought in as well later on.

All I know is that we have to make some moves in the transfer market or we'll get left behind even further than we already are. Inter have strengthened considerably, Roma having been making some smart moves as well. Napoli and especially Lazio are weaker, so it's important that we move smartly with whatever budget we do have

Hmm, I've just been reading about this.

What do you guys think? First and foremost about Higuain. Do you think he's what we need? I'd personally prefer Immobile but there's no doubting Higuain's quality, but he has declined a bit and he'll want massive wages not to mention the transfer fee Juve are demanding

As for the swap between him and Bonucci, I don't know. I don't think Bonucci has been all that impressive for us, Musacchio can probably play at a similar level to what Bonucci produced last season. It's just that we were finally seeing a solid partnership being built between him and Romagnoli, and I feel like we'd be only weakening one area to strengthen another.

Not to mention that we still need a pacy winger and a proper mezalla in the midfield to push Bona to the bench

I am not convinced by Higuain. Have mixed feelings about Bonucci. Mirabelli is officially out, BTW. (Pity, kind of liked him. Hopefully his replacement will be an improvement.)

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jul 24 2018, 09:19 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Bonucci also linked with PSG. (That makes more sense to me.)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 25 2018, 08:04 AM
Post #15

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jul 25 2018, 03:49 AM) *
Bonucci also linked with PSG. (That makes more sense to me.)

Apparently Milan are steadfast. We will give Bonucci plus cash in exchange for Caldara. And in case of PSG, the ask might be for Thiago Silva. I'm really happy we're sticking to our guns, but this is definitely hurting our training.

Meanwhile it looks like Leonardo might remove Rino and place Conte in charge. Conte wants to wait till he resolves his current contract situation it seems.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:41 AM