> Silvio pissed on us and we reacted!, thank god the fans are being heard

il_diavolo_mtl
post Sep 23 2009, 04:43 AM
Post #1

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,245

Milan Membership At It's Lowest In 25 Years - Report
Not only have the Rossoneri not had the greatest of starts to the Serie A campaign, but their fans have 'abandoned' them somewhat...

Pressure at Milan is mounting from many angles than is traditionally expected from such a world-class side.

Coach Leonardo is under some pressure by the Italian media to perform, there are talks of playmaker Ronaldinho retiring, as his best is behind him, and there is always the subject of why Kaka left for Real Madrid.

But one that has snuck up is that Milan members have not renewed their memberships from last season, and the club has lost approximately 15,000 paid-up fans, according to TMW.

The 2008/09 season saw Milan sign 41,606 subscribers, and the year before 42,179.

But this year, only 25,984 have joined the Rossoneri bandwagon, 15,622 less than this time last season. It is also the lowest membership figure registered under the presidency of Silvio Berlusconi.

It has only been three times in Berlusconi's 25 years at the helm that Milan has dropped under 40,000 members: 36,624 in 1985/86, 37,297 in 2006/07 and 39,489 in 1998/99.

The Italian giants take on Udinese on Wednesday night.

Rick D'Andrea, Goal.com

it appears we don't have the sick twisted desire for Front office negligence we were thought to have.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Sep 23 2009, 09:39 AM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

The fans have finally said "enough is enough", they have been treated extremely badly by the management and now are doing the only thing they can to show their true feelings. I would like to think that this would spur galliani and berlusconi into finally doing something but I fear they are so ignorant they will probably think everything is fine and the fans who didn't renew aren't 'real' fans (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Sep 23 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Sep 23 2009, 04:39 AM) *
The fans have finally said "enough is enough", they have been treated extremely badly by the management and now are doing the only thing they can to show their true feelings. I would like to think that this would spur galliani and berlusconi into finally doing something but I fear they are so ignorant they will probably think everything is fine and the fans who didn't renew aren't 'real' fans (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

well 1 day after the report we got a serb treqquie... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) wonder what an empty stadium would push management to do

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 23 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #4

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Sep 23 2009, 06:12 AM) *
well 1 day after the report we got a serb treqquie... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) wonder what an empty stadium would push management to do

we should have signed a brazillian AM instead. Like Marquinhos.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Sep 23 2009, 11:19 PM
Post #5

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 23 2009, 06:07 PM) *
we should have signed a brazillian AM instead. Like Marquinhos.
marquinhos/sandro/hernanes/luciano i rate all around the same, though hernanes is a bit older.

Edit: i wrote the smart part (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by il_diavolo_mtl: Sep 23 2009, 11:28 PM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 23 2009, 11:25 PM
Post #6

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

comon MTL! Why exploit my laziness to the public (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Sep 23 2009, 11:28 PM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 23 2009, 06:25 PM) *
comon MTL! Why exploit my laziness to the public (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

happy?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:53 PM