5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Galliani: No big swoop, Thursday 19 July, 2007

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post Jul 19 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #1

Guests

Galliani: No big swoop Thursday 19 July, 2007

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has told journalists that the Rossoneri will not be signing a big-name striker this summer.

The Diavoli had been tipped to bring in a variety of world-class strikers this summer, but after weeks of speculation it seems they will start the season without a new face in attack.

There were rumours in recent days that Milan were preparing a mammoth bid for Barcelona’s Cameroon international star Samuel Eto’o, but Galliani has denied this

“No-one is coming – not Samuel Eto’o or Ronaldinho,” the Milan official told Press at the end of an Italian Football Federation meeting.

“We never made a £30m offer for Eto’o as he is not for sale. We have a strong squad without any new signings.

“I see Kaka as a striker and he’s 200 per cent certain to stay. He was the top scorer in the Champions League and we have Ronaldo, Pippo Inzaghi and Alberto Gilardino as well.”

(channel4.com)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jul 19 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

oh well at least our strike force will be happy this season more playing time

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jul 19 2007, 05:35 PM
Post #3

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

So whatever happened to this player 'to end the World'. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Was it Ba? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jul 19 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #4

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Fvck you Galliani... I'm so pissed off...

What about Pato? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

And here's his words on acmilan.com:

GALLIANI, ETO'O AND RONALDINHO NOT LEAVING BARCELONA
7/19/2007

ROME – At the exit of the Federal Council, Adriano Galliani expressed himself this way: “For me Kaka is a forward. He’s the top goalscorer of the Champions League. I don’t see how he cannot be considered an attacker. We have Ronaldo, Inzaghi, Gilardino and we have Kaka. Sometimes we can also not keep our word,” he added. “We have not made an offer of 50 million for Eto’o,” continued Adriano Galliani. “Him and Ronaldinho are not for sale. Drogba? I don’t think so. With regards to Kaka, the Brazilian will remain at Milan at 200%.”

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jul 19 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #5

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Our webbie is working good today. Not usual.

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Jul 19 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #6

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

Sometimes we can also not keep our word,” he added.

When is the last time you kept a word??????? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Jul 19 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Galliani played with our emotions, like they were toys...

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jul 19 2007, 06:39 PM
Post #8

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

i hope this doesnt bite us on our a.s.s in the middle of the season and we have to bring bak a striker from loan or somthing

This post has been edited by rhy_A4: Jul 19 2007, 06:40 PM

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Jul 19 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

hey galliani since uv'e decided to not do ur job i guess we as fans will decide to not support the team and not buy ur merchandise and not attatend the games. not being able to get R10 or eto'o does not give him an excuse to get no one. REAL want kaka more than we want R10 yet that isnt stopping them from making signings.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jul 19 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #10

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

@rhy_A4

Don't even doubt about it, it WILL bite us on the a=s=s as bad as it gets...

Pippo is either out injured half of the season, or barely score 10 goals in the whole season.

Gila... Mr. CL !

Only Ronaldo could do something extraordinary for the team. but that's simply not enough.

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Jul 19 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,592

simply put our midfield has 0 depth and our strike force has 0 depth even with kaka playing there...4 strikers and 2 of them will easily miss 30% of their games thru injury one of them can't score against half decent teams and one of them isnt even a striker, and we're going to play even more games this year with little rest + every game we play teams will do anythign to beat us because we are champions of europe... i dint think it was possible but we are on course to have a worse transfer market than last year.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jul 19 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I'm not expecting us to be signing anybody noteworthy for a while. We seem to narrow-minded "It's either Eto'o or R10". I wouldn't be surprised if one of those is our next signing.. even if it is in 2010. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Jul 19 2007, 08:38 PM

+Quote Post

GULLIVER
post Jul 19 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #13

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 1,214

I pretty much think this is kind of a trick, though I can expect everything from Galliani already. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Jul 19 2007, 08:58 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

i am absolutely speechless (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

i pray this is is the same useless crap

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Jul 19 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #15

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

this is just taking Gallianis words out of context I think from his comments on Eto'o. I can't imagine that we will get no one. If thats the case then I retire from caring about all this because its been two summers with no real signings and its a complete waste of my time to follow and Milan will not do well this season.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:25 AM