dst
post May 3 2007, 01:56 AM
Post #16

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

LOL!

What is this, we're in the final, baby!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 3 2007, 02:13 AM
Post #17

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

I don't really care about this match anymore ... I don't care about any other match anymore ... The whole team could play below par and I'd still be proud !

Still,. I predict a win by Milan. La Viola will be too scared to come out against this Milan side. After the game against United, I doubt there is any side that can actually step into a football field against Milan without their legs shaking.

Predictions: 2-0 Milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 3 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #18

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost this one, the players are still probably on a high

This post has been edited by han2503: May 3 2007, 02:02 PM

+Quote Post

javierk128
post May 3 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #19

Pulcini 97

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 522

we should play only with subs+Ronaldo, we have to care about the final, beside that.. i don´t want any injury on the team...

i´d go like this.

-------------Kalac---------------
Cafú---Simic--Bonera--Favalli
-----------Ambrosini-----------
------Brocchi---Serginho-------
-----------Gourcuff-------------
-----Oliveira---Ronaldo--------

This way sergio will gain some minutes if anything happens in athens, gourcuff would have more responsabilities on the team, allowing us to see how he carry this team on...

PS: i don´t really care about this match, we are in the CL FINAL...

PS: we have R99 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

Edit: i forgot the prediction (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Milan 2- 0 Fiorentina

This post has been edited by javierk128: May 3 2007, 05:31 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 3 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #20

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (javierk128 @ May 3 2007, 04:30 PM)
we should play only with subs+Ronaldo, we have to care about the final, beside that.. i don´t want any injury on the team...

i´d go like this.

-------------Kalac---------------
Cafú---Simic--Bonera--Favalli
-----------Ambrosini-----------
------Brocchi---Serginho-------
-----------Gourcuff-------------
-----Oliveira---Ronaldo--------

This way sergio will gain some minutes if anything happens in athens, gourcuff would have more responsabilities on the team, allowing us to see how he carry this team on...

PS: i don´t really care about this match, we are in the CL FINAL...

PS: we have R99  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

Edit: i forgot the prediction  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Milan 2- 0 Fiorentina

Ambro is someone that we should store in a safe and take him out just before the final.

We can't risk him getting injured, he is part of the puzzle that has made this team work so well in the CL. So we can't afford to risk him in any shape or form.

Anyway I personally would like to see this team against Fiorentina

Cafu--Bonera--Kaladze--Favalli
---Gourcuff--Brocchi--Sergio---
-----Oliveira--Pippo--Ronnie----

Basically give a VERY DESERVED rest to the guys that played last night, except for Kala who needs more matches under his belt to get back into the swing of things.

Cafu and Favalli have both been immense in Serie A these past few weeks, so give Oddo and Janku some rest also.

Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka and Rino, should be given a very deserved rest, especially Rino who played like a possessed man yesterday and I noticed that he was limping yesterday while they where all celebrating, so if he has anything then he needs to sit out for as long as it takes to be back 100% for the final.

Oli and Ronnie flanking either Pippo or Gila in a 3 man attack, with Oli drifting more to the wings and reliesing some of the pressure he has with scoring.

Imo giving Pippo more time to get back his match fitness is essential, but we shouldn't over do it, so replace him with Gila at some point in the match.

But giving the guys that played yesterday a rest is the most important thing imo. We need to get them as fresh as possible for the final and we need to keep everyone injury free. So Ambro should definately stay away from playing until we touch down in Athens (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

This post has been edited by han2503: May 3 2007, 09:28 PM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 3 2007, 10:49 PM
Post #21

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

At han: Glad you see the worth in Ambro, he really is key for us. With seedorf's lacking defensive ability, he really helps out in the midfield.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post May 5 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #22

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

Toni out of Milan test

Fiorentina will travel to San Siro without star striker Luca Toni, but Cesare Prandelli assures his side will take plenty of shots at Milan.

The 2006 Golden Boot winner has been struggling with an ankle problem for some time and was a major doubt to start Sunday’s game, but he has not even made the trip.

Instead Giampaolo Pazzini is again expected to partner Reginaldo and Adrian Mutu in a trident attack.

“We are taking on a great side in a difficult stadium,” noted Coach Prandelli.

“We have worked very hard on a tactical level, but above all I asked my lads to shoot for goal every time they get the slightest opportunity.”

With Nelson Dida looking shaky this season and the Rossoneri tired from their midweek Champions League mauling of Manchester United, Fiorentina hope to take advantage.

“There will probably be a real battle in midfield with a fight for every ball. We need an important and determined performance – I know we have the players with the personality to do that.”

Toni is not the only absentee for Prandelli, as Alessandro Potenza, Tomas Ujfalusi, Marco Donadel and Mario Alberto Santana are also sidelined.

“I will again field Martin Jorgensen as a right-back,” revealed the Coach after the successful experiment in last week’s 1-0 win over Chievo.

“I ask him to make the most of his experience and tactical intelligence.”

Captain Dario Dainelli is a doubt after spending the week in bed with a serious flu that is reported to have seen him lose 3kg. If he fails to recover, then Per Kroldrup will take the central defensive role.

“We must not forget that Milan are in the Final of the Champions League. It was a remarkable achievement and I am happy they answered the criticism that rained down on Italian football.”

Fiorentina squad: Alex, Blasi, Brivio, Dainelli, Di Carmine, Frey, Gamberini, Gobbi, Jorgensen, Kroldrup, Kuzmanovic, Liverani, Lupatelli, Manfredini, Montolivo, Mutu, Pasqual, Pazienza, Pazzini, Reginaldo.

Channel4

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post May 5 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #23

7th Heaven

good news!

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post May 5 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

Isnt Ronaldo injured for this match

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post May 5 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #25

7th Heaven

QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ May 5 2007, 11:37 PM)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

it's not confirmed yet

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 5 2007, 03:52 PM
Post #26

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (arivanjj @ May 5 2007, 01:15 PM)
“We must not forget that Milan are in the Final of the Champions League. It was a remarkable achievement and I am happy they answered the criticism that rained down on Italian football.”

I always knew this guy was class (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ May 5 2007, 01:37 PM)

They are still saying he's a doubt, but I would be very surprised if we actually see him play.

So we only have Pippo, Oli and Boriello for this match since Gila is suspended.

+Quote Post

Darunia
post May 5 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #27

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

Carlo said we'll start with Oli or Pippo up alone =/

Carlo Ancelotti concedes he must shelve his squad rotation against Fiorentina with the news that Ronaldo will be out for at least a fortnight.

“This injury does irritate me a little,” confessed the Milan Coach. “It’s a shame as he was on good form, now he must sit out some crucial games. I hope he can play again this season, even if he will be out for at least 15 days, as a muscular problem needs time to heal.”

Il Fenomeno pulled up during training with a thigh strain and, although more tests are needed, he will be sidelined for between two and four weeks.

With Paolo Maldini injured and Alberto Gilardino suspended, this means Ancelotti cannot rotate the squad the way he wanted to against Fiorentina on Sunday.

“The tactical system we use without Ronaldo will depend on the individual games and how we want to play. I don’t think we will modify our approach, though.”

Pippo Inzaghi is expected to start, just as he did in the midweek 3-0 Champions League demolition of Manchester United.

“Gennaro Gattuso picked up a knock he has not yet fully recovered from. It’s difficult to get him fit for Sunday, but not impossible. It will be either Ricardo Oliveira or Inzaghi upfront, not both together.”

So Kaka is confirmed in his new position as a support striker with Clarence Seedorf as Trequartista in Serie A as well as Europe.

“Tomorrow’s match is decisive to secure fourth place and the sooner we do that, the better we can prepare for the Final in Athens,” said Ancelotti.

“Fiorentina have had a great season and without the Calciopoli penalty we have more or less the same number of points. They are to consider a remarkable squad with real potential upfront, but after Manchester I saw confidence in my players.”

The Viola are weakened by the absence of Luca Toni, who has not even made the trip to San Siro due to an ankle injury.

“Giampaolo Pazzini is one of the quality youngsters coming through and is proving his worth as a top striker.”

Inevitably, the Rossoneri’s attention is already creeping towards Athens, where they will face Liverpool in a repeat of the 2005 Champions League Final, lost on penalties after leading 3-0.

“In 2005 we arrived at the final stages of the season completely drained, but this year we have improved our fitness levels at the right time,” explained the boss.

“What happened in Istanbul was a unique event, it never happened before and never will again. I don’t just remember the 3-3 result, but also the performance in which Milan dominated for 114 of the 120 minutes.”

Milan have struggled in Serie A though and rivals Inter stoked the fire by pointing out they won both the derbies 4-3 and 2-1.

“So? I’d say it was about time, because if you look at the statistics then in the last few years we had always won. Inter had to get a look in eventually,” smiled Ancelotti.

The official club website joined in by listing the recent record, including three derbies won in 2004-05 between Serie A and the Champions League quarter-finals.

ROSSONERI SQUAD FOR FIORENTINA
5/5/2007
KEEPERS: Dida, Kalac, Storari; DEFENDERS: Bonera, Cafu, Favalli, Grimi, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Nesta, Oddo, Serginho, Simic; MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf; STRIKERS: Borriello, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.
| |

This post has been edited by Darunia: May 5 2007, 05:55 PM

+Quote Post

jefri91
post May 5 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #28

"Durgle The Turtle"

Member No.: 3,402

QUOTE (Darunia @ May 5 2007, 02:56 PM)
Carlo said we'll start with Oli or Pippo up alone =/
ROSSONERI SQUAD FOR FIORENTINA
5/5/2007
KEEPERS: Dida, Kalac, Storari; DEFENDERS: Bonera, Cafu, Favalli, Grimi, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Nesta, Oddo, Serginho, Simic; MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf; STRIKERS: Borriello, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.
  |    |

If Carlo doesnt start Serginho.... I will stab him (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

Darunia
post May 5 2007, 06:29 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

Serginho hasn't started all year, so I don't think he will start tomorrow.

Seedorf had a fever, but has been included in the squad, maybe Gourcuff will get the start.

+Quote Post

Il Capitano
post May 6 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #30

PatoMania

Member No.: 142

Everyone who didn't play against Man u should start this game.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:24 AM