7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaka's Celebrates Madrid Title, Fresh Links Surface, He wants to go. That's clear! ;)

dst
post Jun 20 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #16

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Come on Warchant... you have to be kidding me!! Kaka is not just a child anymore as some would like to believe and he's not stupid. When he took that picture he knew exactly what would come after it... all the rumors and reactions!

So, I find it hard to believe he "just had a picture taken because Real is his favorite team"... To me, it's a clear message... if it's not that, then it's total disrespect to Milan as a club and it's fans cause as I said he knew everything about the effect of this picture!

QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 20 2007, 05:01 PM)
how quickly some of you forget this

how quickly Kaka forgot this... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Jun 20 2007, 03:13 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jun 20 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #17

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

IMO this is just another manipulating attempt to land Kaká by that son of a b!tch Calderon! Ricky made very clear that he doesn't want to leave by saying "Please, leave me alone!" For me there's nothing more to say about this. And hell, just why some so called friends of him said he won't rule out the possibility that he might ever join Real we're all going nuts? No...I stay cool...for me the file Ricky and Real is closed for this summer.

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Jun 20 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #18

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 20 2007, 09:05 AM)
Quick clarification: Kaka is from Brazil, where they speak Portuguese. Not quite the same as Spanish, though a native speaker of one can generally understand the other.

technically yes...but, like you said, generally, if you know one you know the other

it's like difference in english between the states and england

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Jun 20 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #19

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 20 2007, 09:10 AM)
Come on Warchant... you have to be kidding me!! Kaka is not just a child anymore as some would like to believe and he's not stupid. When he took that picture he knew exactly what would come after it... all the rumors and reactions!

So, I find it hard to believe he "just had a picture taken because Real is his favorite team"... To me, it's a clear message... if it's not that, then it's total disrespect to Milan as a club and it's fans cause as I said he knew everything about the effect of this picture!
how quickly Kaka forgot this...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

exactly...he is not a boy, he is a grown man.

he is allowed to take whatever picture he wants to

was it the smartest move on his part? no...does it mean that he definitely wants to leave milan? no...does it give someone the right to say F U to our best player? definitely no!

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 20 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #20

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 20 2007, 05:30 PM)
was it the smartest move on his part? no...does it mean that he definitely wants to leave milan? no...does it give someone the right to say F U to our best player? definitely no!

It doesn't mean anything to me if he's our best player or not... I feel he offended me and even though the way I reacted is not a proper one I will not retreat out of it!

Since he's a grown man, he should think better of what he does. Of course he's allowed to take whatever picture he feels like but this is disrespectful to the club and since he knew this he also has to accept the penalties it might bring by the club.

This post has been edited by dst: Jun 20 2007, 03:48 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 20 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #21

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 20 2007, 10:25 AM)
technically yes...but, like you said, generally, if you know one you know the other

It's a bigger difference than that. There's a cultural difference as well (remember how much Argies & Brazilians don't like each other).

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Jun 20 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

penalties from the club? wow...i doubt they will overact as much as everyone on this forum has.

it's not like he flew to madrid and made out with Calderon

goodness

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 20 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #23

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Him holding that news paper for whatever reason in what probably is a candid moment doesn't mean anything to me.

And frankly I'm not worried about Kaka or what this supposed "friend" said to AS.

Yes the picture was not a brilliant move on his part but it really doesn't bother me all that much since I'm really not worried about him leaving anytime soon.

+Quote Post

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post Jun 20 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #24

Guests

Well did not expect to see this article up in the news section. I don't know what to even say, if this is all true, it certainly suggests he's trying to esculate the situation and leave milan. Reading this certainly leaves the same butterflies as when the sheva situation was brought up. Only he can come out and clarify where he wants to be and what his plans are in the future. I don't want the same old vague statement I am contracted to milan and will respect my contract. I'm sure we all want to hear him say that he wants to be here and continue to succeed or something along those lines. Saying he'll respect the contract doesn't mean he wants to be here. He blossomed into the player he is with milan, it would be devastating for this to unfold as it could, just like a certain other scenario did.

So he supported real as a child? Knew he wasn't perfect, so he's not intelligent. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

What friends would he have over there compared to here that would make that sort of difference?

Why would he want to leave? money?

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 20 2007, 03:57 PM
Post #25

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 20 2007, 05:47 PM)
penalties from the club? wow...i doubt they will overact as much as everyone on this forum has.

I can't believe how some of you are not affected by this... the other day we were talking of how much he does to silence the rumors and now this... he is the one that helps the rumors resurface! This is an issue the concerns and affects the whole squad, he's not alone... thus I believe there will definitely be some action taken... but of course they won't make an official announcement about it!

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 20 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #26

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (fresh_prince7 @ Jun 20 2007, 05:53 PM)
Why would he want to leave? money?

Ambition maybe... it's supposed to be his childhood dream after all! But that does not concern me... if he ever decides to leave I will respect his decision. I will never respect this though!

This post has been edited by dst: Jun 20 2007, 04:03 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 20 2007, 04:05 PM
Post #27

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 20 2007, 03:42 PM)
It doesn't mean anything to me if he's our best player or not... I feel he offended me and even though the way I reacted is not a proper one I will not retreat out of it!

Since he's a grown man, he should think better of what he does. Of course he's allowed to take whatever picture he feels like but this is disrespectful to the club and since he knew this he also has to accept the penalties it might bring by the club.

Penalties? Well, slow down a bit...

We are all here true Milan fans, but I don`t feel offended. What did he do wrong? Just holding that newspaper...I don`t care. The only things I care are that he plays in the red and black shirt No. 22 and that he is one of our finest players. As long as he does his job properly on the field, he can do whatever he likes.

Really...why hate Sheva cause of that Chelsea transfer? I`m pretty sure most of you would also go after Romans bid. Same for Kaka - I think 90% of all top players would have allready joined Real Madrid. But Kaka did not. And he stated that he wont...so I belive him..

No...I really don`t like this example you refer to. It`s the same example that I hear from my friends in London when I try to explain the differences of Croatian and Serbian.

Portugese and spanish are much more different then the UK and US accents. The linguistic specification tells that by itself - English is one language who has different accents; Spanish and Portugese are different languages..

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 20 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #28

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

WOW! I can't believe my eyes... isn't this Photoshop?...

I prefer to wait and see what he's gonna say regarding this picture and the club's probable statement.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 20 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #29

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Oh... by the way... FVCK CALDERON. I would kill him with my bare hands if I could get to him... believe me.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 20 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #30

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 20 2007, 06:05 PM)
What did he do wrong?

He upset the team and allowed the rumors to resurface! This is a squad of 20+ players, he can't do what he feels like! I'm not talking about a death penalty... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:51 PM