Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MilanFan Members Awards 2011

kurtsimonw
post Jan 18 2012, 07:40 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

(I didn't have permission to create thread in 'Announcements' section. Mods feel free to move it)

MILANFAN Member Awards 20011 Edition

Categories for votes:

1. Best Poster:

2. Best Moderator:

3. Best Newcomer (Must have joined during 2010 or 2011):

4. Funniest Poster:

5. Nicest Poster:

6. Most Calm Poster:

7. Most Critical Poster:

8. Most Helpful Member:

9. Best Avatar & Signature:

10. Most Dedicated Defender of his Idol(s):

11. Your Favorite Poster:

12. Best 'MilanFan' Sub-forum (News, Matches, Transfers, etc.):

Rules

-You have until January 31st to vote.

-The one who gets more votes wins on that category. If a draw, the moderators will decide who's the winner.

-You can edit your post (your choice), as many times as you want, until January 31st.

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Jan 18 2012, 08:15 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Jan 18 2012, 07:54 PM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,705

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 18 2012, 10:40 PM) *
3. Best Newcomer (Must have joined during 2011):

That won't be easy. Do we have even one active member joined during 2011?

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jan 18 2012, 07:58 PM
Post #3

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jan 18 2012, 06:54 PM) *
That won't be easy. Do we have even one active member joined during 2011?

I had to do a search for that.

*Kazdoodle (Chelsea fan)
*Calcio (From Sunderland)
*acTaylor (Made 20-odd posts and disappeared)
*THFC6061 (Spurs fan, with a very interesting personal site)
*11 ~ TAHVA (OMG A GIRL!)

Nobody that joined after Jan 1st 2011 made more than 10 posts other than the above (not counting bots).

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Jan 18 2012, 08:12 PM
Post #4

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 18 2012, 10:58 PM) *
I had to do a search for that.

*Kazdoodle (Chelsea fan)
*Calcio (From Sunderland)
*acTaylor (Made 20-odd posts and disappeared)
*THFC6061 (Spurs fan, with a very interesting personal site)
*11 ~ TAHVA (OMG A GIRL!)

Nobody that joined after Jan 1st 2011 made more than 10 posts other than the above (not counting bots).

Yeah, not many options to choose from. It might be a good idea to make it from 2010.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jan 18 2012, 08:15 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra

Good idea, especially since we didn't do one during 2010 anyway. Edited.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jan 18 2012, 09:29 PM
Post #6

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

1. Best Poster: dst

2. Best Moderator: Han

3. Best Newcomer: if we're going '10 - William

4. Funniest Poster: JackSparrow

5. Nicest Poster: acid

6. Most Calm Poster: M1ke

7. Most Critical Poster: han ( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) )

8. Most Helpful Member: acid

9. Best Avatar & Signature: d'Arc.LP

10. Most Dedicated Defender of his Idol(s): Zed.D

11. Your Favorite Poster: Kurt

12. Best 'MilanFan' Sub-forum (News, Matches, Transfers, etc.): Transfers

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jan 18 2012, 09:54 PM
Post #7

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

1. Best Poster: dst ( I love him..he hurts me..but I love him)

2. Best Moderator: Ash (Coz he does weird coding ****...and is the only one who can catch m1ke)

3. Best Newcomer: if we're going '10 - drucurl (dudes..I'm the effin pirate and yet He tore up this town didn't he?)

4. Funniest Poster: dst

5. Nicest Poster: I'm gonna go with LaPalma

6. Most Calm Poster: acid (I'm not sure suddenly if Gandhi was Pakistani! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) )

7. Most Critical Poster: The X-Man (Who can forget the sig!)

8. Most Helpful Member: Filipo Simone. (Always helps me with history- football and otherwise)

9. Best Avatar & Signature: kurt (It's always a bit unusual his direction)

10. Most Dedicated Defender of his Idol(s): Zed.D (Umm..yeah...duh!)

11. Your Favorite Poster: Ash..coz he's hot and has a six-pack. Han..coz he's not and has a beer belly.

12. Best 'MilanFan' Sub-forum (News, Matches, Transfers, etc.): Off-topic!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 18 2012, 10:06 PM
Post #8

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Jan 19 2012, 01:29 AM) *
5. Nicest Poster: acid

Aww, thanks man! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I never forget to take my vitamins daily. Though confidentially, the darkness in me wants to have a bit of a forum fight (if only once) to see how cuber-bullying feels like. Not sure I can get myself to quarrel though. Virtual or real life.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 19 2012, 01:54 AM) *
6. Most Calm Poster: acid (I'm not sure suddenly if Gandhi was Pakistani!)

How I wish he was. As good as they made them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) India hasn't produced anyone better than Gandhi.

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post Jan 19 2012, 12:44 AM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

1. Best Poster: X-off. I tend to agree with his analysis and he defends his position until Fillipo yells at him to stop haha

2. Best Moderator: Han

3. Best Newcomer: Since it's '10 I'm eligible! Can I vote for myself (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ? Seriously though, William is pretty cool

4. Funniest Poster: JackSparrow. What can I say, I'm a sucker for rum.

5. Nicest Poster: acid. Maybe even too nice haha. Only poster that would write a couple paragraphs to apologize for maybe potentially almost hurting someones feelings.

6. Most Calm Poster: Fillipo. Maybe it's just his avatar with Cesare but I sometimes feel like he is the dad on the board who sends posters to time out when they argue for 3 pages straight but in a very calm way.

7. Most Critical Poster: Dru. I think Ibra and Allegri would have to solve the Euro debt crisis, cure cancer, heal lepers, and walk on water, all while saving a kitten stuck in a tree for him to give them any credit or stop using derogatory names when he refers to them.

8. Most Helpful Member: acid. Again, super nice and always thorough.

9. Best Avatar & Signature: William. Love me some BoaJackson

10. Most Dedicated Defender of his Idol(s): Zed. Honarable mention to Dru who still brings up Ronaldinho haha

11. Your Favorite Poster: Lots of choices here but I'll go with Bluesummers. Always on the spot with transfer news which is nice since I can't read Italian, Spanish, French, or German.

12. Best 'MilanFan' Sub-forum (News, Matches, Transfers, etc.): Matches. You guys are a life savers when there are matches during the week. They land midday for me in the states and I always have to work. I always sneak a couple looks at the forum to see if the sky is falling down.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Jan 20 2012, 07:09 AM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

First off, i'm offended the "best avatar" category was taken down, as IIRC, I came second... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

That being said

Categories for votes:

1. Best Poster: Soooo many to chose from, i'd feel awful to single one of you guys out.... but since i've came onto the forum, i've found myself agreeing with alot of han's progressive arguments. We had some swell times voicing..eh typing out our displeasure at the odies for a few years now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

2. Best Moderator: Milan Are Brilliant ( always there to BotSlay when it gets crowded (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

3. Best Newcomer (Must have joined during 2010 or 2011): There are just as many mentions here. Calcio, THFC6061 but i'll go Danny, who has unknowingly taught me 90% of what i know about the SPL...

4. Funniest Poster: Dru ... and he doesn't even know it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

5. Nicest Poster: Fillipo (by far the most cool-headed poster who as mentioned earlier, takes on a paternal, calming role when the aftermath of a loss seems too emotionally insurmountable and people lose it). Nevertheless, the occasional passive aggressive false equivalency comments never do bore me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

6. Most Calm Poster: Mike although he seemingly goes missing for long periods (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

7. Most Critical Poster: X-off, arguably the most opinionated on the boards, i find it great that you also follow Serie A quite closely and I can always count on your opinion for any serie A based player.

8. Most Helpful Member: Kurt : before my signature picture went the way of the dodo, he helped me try and make sense of it, in what must have been, a frustrating exchange with a forum-noob as myself... Also a good reference for all things EPL.

9. Best Avatar & Signature: William I love me some Boa (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

10. Most Dedicated Defender of his Idol(s):Zed for sure (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

11. Your Favorite Poster: Kurt, knowledgeable, pragmatic and intellectually sincere. I wish he was a tad more approving of the duck, but that's why we need Zed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

12. Best 'MilanFan' Sub-forum (News, Matches, Transfers, etc.): The transfer thread isn't what it was when Blue, D'Arc, X-off, for a brief moment Dzeko ( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ) and myself were posting all the rumors with good speed, but it has been better as of late. Matches will always be my favorite, as most games are around 3pm on this side of the Atlantic and i can already count on play by play from a ACM fan's perspective.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jan 20 2012, 02:32 PM
Post #11

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Jan 20 2012, 06:09 AM) *
3. Best Newcomer (Must have joined during 2010 or 2011): There are just as many mentions here. Calcio, THFC6061 but i'll go Danny, who has unknowingly taught me 90% of what i know about the SPL...

August 2009 actually (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) But thanks, nice to know after all this time I'm still a newcomer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

No wonder no one else votes me, you all think I joined yesterday (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Jan 20 2012, 05:16 PM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 20 2012, 08:32 AM) *
August 2009 actually (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) But thanks, nice to know after all this time I'm still a newcomer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

No wonder no one else votes me, you all think I joined yesterday (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

hmm back to the drawing board... BTW Rangers legends playing Milan legends at the Ibrox sometime soon... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jan 20 2012, 09:48 PM
Post #13

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Jan 20 2012, 04:16 PM) *
hmm back to the drawing board... BTW Rangers legends playing Milan legends at the Ibrox sometime soon... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Yup, see 'Other' for my post on it.

+Quote Post

William405
post Jan 21 2012, 08:00 PM
Post #14

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

1. Best Poster: han2503(since I agree with almost everything you say,and i'am a narcissist)

2. Best Moderator: milanarebrilliant(bot-abolisher!)

3. Best Newcomer (Must have joined during 2010 or 2011): Kazdoodle(seemed like a good member,though inactive now)

4. Funniest Poster:jacksparrow(always makes me crack (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) )

5. Nicest Poster: TriniKing_CE(i like the name (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) )

6. Most Calm Poster: filliposimone(most of the time calm,except on match threads ^^)

7. Most Critical Poster: x-offender(always rated his posts,good knowledge of football)

8. Most Helpful Member: kurtsimonw(see stats page+he created hot girls thread!)

9. Best Avatar & Signature: milanarebrilliant(always has nice sig on )

10. Most Dedicated Defender of his Idol(s): Zed.D(not fanboyism though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) )

11. Your Favorite Poster: acid911(when you're bored and you wanna waste your time,you gotta read acid's posts)

12. Best 'MilanFan' Sub-forum (News, Matches, Transfers, etc.): Matches (Discussing every game is just too fun)

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jan 21 2012, 08:46 PM
Post #15

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Recently I didn't have much time to spend on forum, but I'll try to vote based on my memory :

1. Best Poster: Jack Sparrow

2. Best Moderator: han

3. Best Newcomer (Must have joined during 2010 or 2011): Kazdoodle (the only one whom's post I've seen)

4. Funniest Poster: Jack Sparrow

5. Nicest Poster: Milan Are Brilliant

6. Most Calm Poster: acid911

7. Most Critical Poster: X-Offender

8. Most Helpful Member: han

9. Best Avatar & Signature: TriniKing_CE

10. Most Dedicated Defender of his Idol(s): Zed.D

11. Your Favorite Poster: Bluesummers

12. Best 'MilanFan' Sub-forum (News, Matches, Transfers, etc.): Transfer Market Thread

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:03 PM