> Bonera, Daniele Bonera

dst
post Apr 14 2008, 07:01 PM
Post #31

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 14 2008, 07:09 PM)
The two match ban was the correct choice because he wasn't doing it intentionally and he had probably made the mistake and couldn't pull out in time.

If ones does something like that intentionally then in my opinion he should be banned from playing football for at least one year!

Bonera should have been given a 4 match ban. At least that's what I think.

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 14 2008, 07:38 PM)
Why do you think Zidane is the only one to react to things he does? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

And what he does isn't cheating or anything anyway. If he makes a foul and gets away with it, it's bad refereeing. If he makes a foul and gives away a free-kick or gets a card, then he's received his punishment. It's a part of football!

Provocation happens in every football match, if players reacted at it then football would be a war zone...

When you intentionally try to kick someone out of the game (and you can do that without getting red carded) it is cheating in my opinion. I don't think Materazzi did anything wrong in the WC Final since we're talking about it but he's a disgusting figure for many other things he has done.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 14 2008, 07:06 PM
Post #32

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 14 2008, 06:01 PM)
When you intentionally try to kick someone out of the game (and you can do that without getting red carded) it is cheating in my opinion.

I think it's a case of "if the refs are doing anything, why stop?". He is also punished for what he does, because of his name. Do you think if any other Inter player did what he did at Anfield that they would have been sent off? Not a chance. The fact that he's Materazzi the refs autmatically jump to the conclusion that there's intent and such.

Then again, I am a huge fan of the guy, so I am a little biased. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

QUOTE (dst)
If ones does something like that intentionally then in my opinion he should be banned from playing football for at least one year!

I think Arsene Wenger has hacked onto dst's account!

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Apr 14 2008, 07:07 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 14 2008, 07:16 PM
Post #33

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 14 2008, 08:06 PM)
He is also punished for what he does, because of his name. Do you think if any other Inter player did what he did at Anfield that they would have been sent off? Not a chance. The fact that he's Materazzi the refs autmatically jump to the conclusion that there's intent and such.

You are right about that.

Anyway I don't have any problem with the guy now. He's just another average defender and he's calmed down. But what he did in the past (not only against Milan)... boy I think I even wished he died.

Then again, I am a huge fan of the guy, so I am a little biased.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

You should get help! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I think Arsene Wenger has hacked onto dst's account!

I disagree with 90% of what Wenger says. But if he said that, I'm with him. To intentionally do something that could risk another athlete's career is prohibitive and should be heavily punished!

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Apr 14 2008, 07:27 PM
Post #34

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 14 2008, 05:16 PM)
are you kidding me?  if i were pro i would cross him everytime i saw him.  Hes a coward and a p*ssy.  Zidane showed the world how much of a piece of trash he is.

in that incident materrazzi did what almost every footballer does even zidane. ive' seen when i played played, i see it with little kids in my brother's U12 team! it's part part of the game whether you like it or not. the only thing cowardly was zidanes reaction, it takes a bigger man to just ignore it and zidane din't.

This post has been edited by Habitant: Apr 14 2008, 07:28 PM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 14 2008, 07:46 PM
Post #35

Prima Squadra

I think the funniest thing is not what Matrix does, but when people try to do stuff to Matrix, he just completely blanks them. It winds them up so much. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (dst)
You should get help!

Nah, nothing wrong with liking a player.

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Apr 14 2008, 07:48 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 14 2008, 07:54 PM
Post #36

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

You guys may want to tar and feather me for saying this, but I don't hate Materazzi. I think he's a thug and a wind-up-merchant, but he's a very effective one and players like that can be very useful to teams. I won't cheer for him when he's wearing the evil jersey, but I absolutely support him when he plays for the Azzurri. I'll also add that he gets points from me for doing a good bit of charity work in his spare time.

+Quote Post

maldini03
post Apr 14 2008, 08:13 PM
Post #37

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,029

QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Apr 14 2008, 07:06 AM)
OMG i want to see  a blog on Materazzi if she thinks that tackle was harsh look what he does "Susy Campanale urges Milan and Italy to drop Daniele Bonera" Where the hell does she get off saying stuff like this how bout drop her from Channel 4 .com

+ 1
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 14 2008, 09:09 AM)
He isn't that type of person who would injure someone out of anger like matrix.  He mad e a mistake and he realised it and appologized to momo after the game.  Matrix kills sheva and torres and then says the red was BS.  I doubt this will happen again.
That blogger is just an idiot.  Some people know nothing of football and are just ignorant and talk thinking their oppinion weighs in the overall situation.  The two match ban was the correct choice because he wasn't doing it intentionally and he had probably made the mistake and couldn't pull out in time.  They are human afterall not machines you can say oh they are not allowed to do these kinds of things.

+1
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 14 2008, 09:16 AM)
are you kidding me?  if i were pro i would cross him everytime i saw him.  Hes a coward and a p*ssy.  Zidane showed the world how much of a piece of trash he is.

I poop my pants when i see Materazzi he is giant, like a big ogre who is determined to p!ss off a player enough to get them kicked out (Zidane) but i do agree also with tennie above when he plays for italy and scores goals (WC) i am forced to like him

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Apr 14 2008, 08:23 PM
Post #38

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 14 2008, 06:54 PM)
You guys may want to tar and feather me for saying this, but I don't hate Materazzi. I think he's a thug and a wind-up-merchant, but he's a very effective one and players like that can be very useful to teams. I won't cheer for him when he's wearing the evil jersey, but I absolutely support him when he plays for the Azzurri. I'll also add that he gets points from me for doing a good bit of charity work in his spare time.

ya i agree. we can easily get carried away with hating players but we forget theres a person wearing that jersey.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 14 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #39

Token Girl
Group Icon

Okay, back on topic. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Bonera must've been incredibly repentant.

Gazzetta's ticker is incorrect; I just checked on the Lega Calcio site and Bonera's ban is for ONE game, not two.

link

Bonera's ban explanation is at the bottom of page 2.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 14 2008, 10:57 PM
Post #40

Prima Squadra

That's incredible, I agree with dst on the 4 game ban. But 1!? We got away with it this time, let's hope that's not the only good thing to come!

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Apr 14 2008, 11:10 PM
Post #41

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

I have been a big fan of Bonera since his Parma days, and as a Bonera lover i think the ban is fairly lenient. Two is acceptable, three may have been preferable

Will he be available for the derby now?

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 14 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #42

Token Girl
Group Icon

Yup. He (and Ambro) will only sit out the Reggina game.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Apr 15 2008, 08:42 AM
Post #43

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 14 2008, 06:38 PM)
Well, I think most people would have gone down after what Zidane did. I certainly would of, if only to get him sent off. And Matrix a coward? Why do you think Zidane is the only one to react to things he does? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Matrix is a big guy, I couldn't believe how huge he really was when I saw him live. And what he does isn't cheating or anything anyway. If he makes a foul and gets away with it, it's bad refereeing. If he makes a foul and gives away a free-kick or gets a card, then he's received his punishment. It's a part of football!

Come on....it's not like he's 2 meters tall. It's only 1,93 meters, that's tall but he's not a giant like Jan Koller.
Besides that....never liked Matrix too much.... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 15 2008, 11:09 AM
Post #44

Prima Squadra

ONLY 1.93, I'm tall, but not that tall! He's one of the bigges guys I've seen play football, that's for sure. Definitly as big as Carew.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 15 2008, 03:35 PM
Post #45

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 15 2008, 04:09 AM)
ONLY 1.93, I'm tall, but not that tall! He's one of the bigges guys I've seen play football, that's for sure. Definitly as big as Carew.

in football maybe but 1.93 is not that tall.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:10 AM