> Serie A - Week 35 - Milan - Bologna, Date: 01/05/11 Time: 15:00 CET

han2503
post Apr 23 2011, 08:30 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Could be our Scudetto day if things go our way!! Couldn't wait to open this one. Hopefully we win and Inter stumble, not very likely considering they have Cesena, but it is an away game, which they usually struggle in
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Apr 23 2011, 08:37 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

Keep on rocking, Hanny boy! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) The last few threads you opened have been sweet bliss (even if a little less visited during the match days). And yeah, agreed, this one could be the stamp on our title - this or the next one. Ooo, the excitement!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 23 2011, 08:42 PM
Post #3

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (acid911 @ Apr 23 2011, 07:37 PM) *
Keep on rocking, Hanny boy! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) The last few threads you opened have been sweet bliss (even if a little less visited during the match days). And yeah, agreed, this one could be the stamp on our title - this or the next one. Ooo, the excitement!

Are you implying that I am the reason for the low reply level? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

As for this game, we'll have players missing, including Van Bommel, which imo is a HUGE loss, we've come to depend on him so much it's ridiculous. And personally, I love to see us play when he's there, there's just something about the swagger in which the players take the pitch, they're very confident and assured.

Maybe Pippo will be back, which would be great considering we currently don't have any finishers, Cassano has shown us he's not an areal man (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) while Robinho was his usual self today but came through finally, I literally closed my eyes when I saw him clean through, certain that he would actually miss it.

Hopeing for Nesta to be back, we really miss him as well, it's the same thing as with VB in the case of Nesta, when he's playing he gives the others confidence, especially Thiago, who doesn't have to spend the entire 90 worrying about what blunder the other CB will do next, allbait Yepes has been very good lately, he's still no Nesta, and today he made a couple of teeny weeny mistakes that stopped my heart a couple of times

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 23 2011, 08:44 PM
Post #4

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Would be sweet to celebrate the title in San Siro, instead of winning it when we're playing away. FORZA CESENA!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 23 2011, 08:47 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Come on you Sea Horses!! Make us proud!! You did it to us, no reason why you shouldn't do it to this ridiculous Inter side!!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 23 2011, 08:57 PM
Post #6

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

So, if Inter doesn't win against Cesena next Saturday, we'll have the blissful opportunity to win the scudetto Sunday, at home. Biutiful. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 23 2011, 09:07 PM
Post #7

Primavera

^^ What about Napoli? their result doesn't concern us?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 23 2011, 09:11 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 23 2011, 10:07 PM) *
^^ What about Napoli? their result doesn't concern us?

Nope. We're 9 points ahead of them. If we both win next week, the distance would remain 9 points, and with only 3 games remaining, we'd have the upper hand due to the direct games. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 23 2011, 09:21 PM
Post #9

Primavera

Ah thanks. I'm too lazy for such calculations (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Apr 23 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #10

Berretti

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 24 2011, 12:42 AM) *
Are you implying that I am the reason for the low reply level?

I'm not implying it, I know you are. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif) I like to put the blame for most of the bad things happening around the world (including the downfall of the English grammear and correct use of language on the interweb) on you. Ever heard of the Maltese Falcon?:

(IMG:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f9pvdIisA48/S2YO-TZXrMI/AAAAAAAAAvE/BIBZlj45jYE/s400/Bogart.Maltese.Falcon.jpg)

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 24 2011, 12:42 AM) *
As for this game, we'll have players missing, including Van Bommel, which imo is a HUGE loss, we've come to depend on him so much it's ridiculous. And personally, I love to see us play when he's there, there's just something about the swagger in which the players take the pitch, they're very confident and assured.

Quite agreed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) He is the experienced head in the midfield that somewhat makes up for the recent absences of Ambrosini and Gattuso. Definitely deserves a one-year extension. Having said that, I hope all our players make it back in time for the celebrations. That would be sweet.

Speaking of which, will this Ronaldinho get the title added to his list accolades (provided we win) seeing as he played in the first few matches of the season? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Not quit sure how this thing works.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 23 2011, 11:40 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (acid911 @ Apr 23 2011, 09:02 PM) *
Quite agreed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) He is the experienced head in the midfield that somewhat makes up for the recent absences of Ambrosini and Gattuso. Definitely deserves a one-year extension. Having said that, I hope all our players make it back in time for the celebrations. That would be sweet.

Speaking of which, will this Ronaldinho get the title added to his list accolades (provided we win) seeing as he played in the first few matches of the season? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Not quit sure how this thing works.

Pretty sure he doesn't get anything

+Quote Post

acid911
post Apr 24 2011, 01:22 PM
Post #12

Berretti

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 24 2011, 03:40 AM) *
Pretty sure he doesn't get anything

Oh well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleepysmiley03.gif) Not that I'm complaining. I just had a funny feeling because if he was part of the squad for the first half of the season, maybe he will get something.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 24 2011, 02:17 PM
Post #13

We'll have out Van Bommel due to suspension, and Gattuso due to injury, so we can play with either Pirlo or Ambrosini in front of the defense. But considering Bologna are in a really bad moment (four consecutive losses), I think it'd be acceptable to play an offensive line-up. Also, I assume Nesta should be coming back for this one.

Abbiati
Abate - Nesta - T. Silva - Zambrotta
Flamini - Pirlo - Seedorf
Boateng
Robinho - Cassano

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Apr 24 2011, 02:36 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 24 2011, 05:17 PM) *
We'll have out Van Bommel due to suspension, and Gattuso due to injury, so we can play with either Pirlo or Ambrosini in front of the defense. But considering Bologna are in a really bad moment (four consecutive losses), I think it'd be acceptable to play an offensive line-up. Also, I assume Nesta should be coming back for this one.

Abbiati
Abate - Nesta - T. Silva - Zambrotta
Flamini - Pirlo - Seedorf
Boateng
Robinho - Cassano

I'm hoping Ambro plays just because he's great in the air and we lacked that last match alot.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Apr 24 2011, 02:39 PM
Post #15

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

Oh btw we have had 17 clean sheets in 34 matches (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:58 PM