Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Berlusconi: We're Still The Number One In Europe

Rossoneri7
post Dec 14 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #1

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

The Milan President spoke about Ancelotti, the squad, Kaka and the upcoming January transfer market.

Silvio Berlusconi commented his team's current moment during the Rossoneri's Christmas party on Wednesday night, but also on Carlo Ancelotti, Kaka and any possible reinforcements.

"In general terms, Carletto will not be touched, but I will touch him tonight because I will shake hands with him.

"In the meantime, Milan is still the number one in Europe thanks to the results of the past years. At night I sleep well, I don't think about Calderon or Kaka because I know that he will remain. The fact that he can leave if we don't play in the Champions League are all inventions.

"We shall see about the January transfer market. We are talking with Ancelotti and Galliani; Milan wants to remain as a protagonist and we shall do everything which is possible to strengthen ourselves, but with the injuries we have, no squad could do well.

"We shall strengthen ourselves depending on the occasions there will be, but I'm convinced that we have a squad which can give very good results."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Dec 14 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Same thing... different day:

1. Milan 119,7 pts
2. Barcelona 114,4 pts

So... we're going to lose the 1st place anyway... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 14 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #3

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Well at least he did say that we will probably sign some players in January.

Sa at least some good news.

The co-efficients should not be relevent imo, we shouldn't base our decisions of what we do in the transfer market on what happened in the past

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 14 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 14 2006, 04:18 PM)
Well at least he did say that we will probably sign some players in January.

Sa at least some good news.

The co-efficients should not be relevent imo, we shouldn't base our decisions of what we do in the transfer market on what happened in the past

Yes .. We should build on our success not rest on it (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:32 AM