Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milan are '£3m from Adebayor'

pacang
post Jun 26 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #16

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,171

wow.. his pricetag is nearly as same as one of our best striker in the history of the club.. tell me this is a joke..

and perhaps Arsenal wants to sell him to make way (and money) for Arshavin.. damn they're good..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

pacang
post Jun 26 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #17

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 2,171

owh.. can we sign their other striker? i think van persie's much better..

This post has been edited by pacang: Jun 26 2008, 02:27 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 26 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #18

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (pacang @ Jun 26 2008, 04:26 PM)
owh.. can we sign their other striker? i think van persie's much better..

You think van Persie is better? There's no doubt van Persie is better! He is more talented than the rest of the Arsenal squad minus Fabregas put together!

If he was not so injury-prone I would be screaming out his name all the time. I hope his career is not ruined by injuries, it'd be a shame! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Jako19
post Jun 26 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #19

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 3,943

Hey fellas I have been following Milan for about five years now, and reading this website for about three. I really never felt compelled to join to post something untill this whole Adebayor saga.
But anyway, I live in Ohio, USA so the only two leagues I really ever get to watch is the Serie A and the EPL. So I get to see alot of Milan, and watch Arsenal when ever i want to watch UGH football. As my first post I am going to foolishly contradict most of the people on the website. Sorry!
I agree with all of you that putting down £28 very high, and the fact that his touch infront of goal is a little weak, but remember is only 24 and he can work on that with the help of the greatest box striker super Pippo. The thing that he does very well is control the ball with his big frame and bring attacking mids and supporting forwards in to the attack. This would be perfect for Milan, because the likes of Pato, Seedorf and Kaka' could all work off of him. Not to mention Adebayor would also be a great target in the box for Oddo, Janko, Zambro, and Pirlo.
FORZA MILAN!

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 26 2008, 03:39 PM
Post #20

Primavera
Group Icon

Welcome Jako! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Adebayor is not a bad player. But I would not give more than E15m for him. And Milan deserve someone better anyway...

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 26 2008, 03:46 PM
Post #21

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Welcome to Jako! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

The fish doll offers you a cookie.

+Quote Post

Jako19
post Jun 26 2008, 03:56 PM
Post #22

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 3,943

Yeah the price tag for him is ludacris, I mean they gave up Henry for what, E18m. As for some one better, it seems to me that Milan are looking for a target/box striker. We all know Toni is out of the question, M. Gomez made me sick watching him in the euros, Drogba will cost just as much only 6yrs old (suprized Galliani is goin for him), Eto'o has a bad attitude. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar could be a good buy but I have only see him play once, so I am not real sure. Other than that who else could we get that is Milan quality.

+Quote Post

morgoth
post Jun 26 2008, 04:36 PM
Post #23

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,827

Welcome to Milna fan Jako (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This Adebayor story is ridiculous, but there's something you must take in consideration dst, Vieira and Henry did a lot for Arsenal and earned the respect of the coach and the fans, they were the leader and left because they felt they already achieved amazing things for Arsenal and wanted to win the CL, but Adebayor is another story, he's young and didn't win anything yet in Arsenal shirt, plus Wenger wants to rebuilt a hole new team that will play th emajor roles not now but in 2/3 years, and if he loses all his players like that he'll never achieve it, that's why he was upset about Flamini and don't want to lose Adebayor, he wants continuity hence the ridiculous price tag for Adebayor ...

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 26 2008, 05:11 PM
Post #24

Primavera
Group Icon

Yeah I agree with that. I never said Wenger is crazy to put that price on Adebayor, I said we would be crazy if we met it...

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Jun 26 2008, 07:17 PM
Post #25

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 26 2008, 12:11 PM)
Yeah I agree with that. I never said Wenger is crazy to put that price on Adebayor, I said we would be crazy if we met it...

+1

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jun 26 2008, 08:29 PM
Post #26

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 26 2008, 09:11 PM)

+2

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Jun 26 2008, 08:39 PM
Post #27

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 26 2008, 04:11 PM)

+3

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 26 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #28

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Welcome Jako (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jun 26 2008, 10:08 PM
Post #29

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 27 2008, 02:06 AM)
Welcome Jako

Ditto. Welcome, buddy. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Jul 8 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #30

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

Latest Adebayor update:

Milan:"Arsenal want Adebayor talks"

Arsenal sent a letter confirming they are ready to negotiate for Emmanuel Adebayor, announced Milan chief Adriano Galliani.

“Today Arsenal sent us a letter in which they declare themselves ready to negotiate with us for Adebayor,” said the general manager on television station Antenna 3.

“He has said he only wants to play for us. This is definitely a step in the right direction.

“Now there is only one very difficult obstacle separating us - the asking price, which will be very high.”

It is quite a turnaround, as the Gunners had always assured they had no intention of parting company with the Togolese striker.

Recent reports had him if anything closer to Barcelona, but the Rossoneri's statements suggest that was never an option in the players' mind.

This does not mean that Milan are set to unveil Adebayor any time soon, though, as they have already baulked at the £32m asking price.

It is believed they could be tempted into making the signature for around £25m, but are unlikely to go above that figure.

Adebayor's timing is excellent, as Milan are further away from bidding for Ronaldinho.

When asked if he would sign the Ronaldinho seen in a recent friendly performance in Brazil, Galliani wondered if he could get away with “no comment.”

There was more bad news for the unfit Brazilian tonight, as Barcelona announced on their official website that they would not allow Ronaldinho to compete in the Beijing Olympics.

“Ronaldinho must attend pre-season training next Monday with Barcelona for the 2008-09 season. The Olympics are not part of the FIFA calendar, so clubs are not obligated to release their players.”

Milan have taken a similar tack with Kaka, although they have released Alexandre Pato.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul8u.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure whether to laugh or cry, at £25m we would be getting fleeced as IMO he's not good enough. Still I suppose it's a step in the right direction, and no R10 is a bonus (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by I_Rossoneri: Jul 8 2008, 09:41 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:10 PM