3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Would Ronaldinho be the answer to Milan's problems in 08/09?, 14/07/08 to 21/07/08

Would Ronaldinho be the answer to Milan's problems in 08/09?
Yes [ 15 ] ** [37.50%]
No [ 13 ] ** [32.50%]
Maybe [ 12 ] ** [30.00%]
Total Votes: 40

TriniKing_CE
post Jul 15 2008, 04:59 AM
Post #16

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Habitant @ Jul 14 2008, 11:55 PM) *
obliviously the pic above has been photoshoped but i have a feeling the original thats circulating is as well.

I was thinking that too until I saw the video on youtube from the friendly game vs Messi's team.
Regardless, I don't think it's that big of a deal anyhow!

This post has been edited by TriniKing_CE: Jul 15 2008, 05:00 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

vnata001
post Jul 15 2008, 06:07 AM
Post #17

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,681

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 14 2008, 11:40 AM) *
No. I think we need a GK and a CB more than we need R10, so while he could be a useful addition, I don't think he'll solve much. Remember, even with R9 in the team we were languishing in mid-table, and I'm not sure R10 can offer THAT much more than R9.

wait, we had r9 on our team? I can only really remember him making like 4 appearances. and this r9 ur talking about hasn't been r9 for 3 years..and despite all that, the games that he in fact did play in for us, we DID have an explosive offense. I remember a great milan side against napoli, a few games before he went down with injury, in which he scored twice and pato once.

With a past his prime, mediocre r9 we weren't half bad when he ACTUALLY played. With a motivated, hungry, still in his prime r10..there is a whole different explosive dimension being added to our team. Additionally, no more GILA means that even if r10 isn't the messiah, Borriello is not Gila and cud be better, and *crosses fingers*, pippo being healthy for longer cudda helped a lot last season, AND Pato will have another year under his belt. There are a lot of signs that we'll recover quite nicely..

the goal for this season is Scudetto but the minimal requirement is the champs league. It's good that our team's goal is the Scudetto, but after getting back into champs league with dida/kalac/abiatti, and our agy defense, There will probably be some defensive signings next summer in goal and post-maldini upon re-entry to europe..and our squad will be complete in time for Champs League 09/10

+Quote Post

armiss
post Jul 15 2008, 08:06 AM
Post #18

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,312

No , we need a very strong finisher , if we bring back Sheva or Ronaldo i think many problems will solve but if we want to count only on Pato+Boriello+Inzagi+Paloschi we are in same danger and continues fear as last 2 years with Gilardino !

+Quote Post

agenth
post Jul 15 2008, 09:16 AM
Post #19

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

QUOTE (Habitant @ Jul 15 2008, 05:55 AM) *
obliviously the pic above has been photoshoped but i have a feeling the original thats circulating is as well.

http://www.yourdictionary.com/oblivious
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

obviously yes.

I was just kidding. here's the original:
(IMG:http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/01/article-0-01C85C4200000578-481_306x400.jpg)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jul 15 2008, 10:41 AM
Post #20

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Ronaldinho is sure a big transfer for Milan, but I think we just need to pull one more signing out. As said before, we need someone like Flamini, who is actually "in form and rising". The spot that still makes me worry is the RB. After Cafu left we are short of a quality offensive right player. This is the position I'd rather had covered better.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 15 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #21

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 15 2008, 10:41 AM) *
Ronaldinho is sure a big transfer for Milan, but I think we just need to pull one more signing out. As said before, we need someone like Flamini, who is actually "in form and rising". The spot that still makes me worry is the RB. After Cafu left we are short of a quality offensive right player. This is the position I'd rather had covered better.

We have Oddo and Zambrotta there, plus Bonera if needed on the left we have Janku and Favalli and Zambro can play just as well on the left as he can play on the right. I'm personally more worried about the center back situation

As for comparing R9 and Rivaldo with R10. I don't think that the situations can be compared. I know no one here has mentioned Rivaldo but a lot are comparing the situations. Both Rivaldo and R9 were in their 30s Dinho is still in his 20s and at 28 many consider that the age that a player peeks in so he's still got a few good years left in him.

Ronaldo also had a terrible history behind him of bad injuries. We all knew that and the risk he carried, R10 however does not have that. And Ronaldo can't really be blamed, he was great his first season with us and was one of the big reasons that we managed a CL spot while going to the final if it wasn't for the injuries last season I'm pretty sure that he would have scored a lot of goals and earned himself an extension

Just the fact that R10 only wants milan when he can go to Man City and earn twice the money we are offering shows how motivated he is. And also agreeing on a 2 year deal means that he wants to show not only the fans but the management that he will do everything possible to regain his form in order to earn an extension

This post has been edited by han2503: Jul 15 2008, 11:29 AM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 15 2008, 11:42 AM
Post #22

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I'm voting yes. Ronaldinho opens up the possibilty of various different formations as opposed to if we brought in an out and out centre forward, since we shall remain Pirlo centric in the mid-field, and it has cost both us and the Azzuri. Sometimes having unique players can be a curse.

If we have R20, we can have the option of resting Pirlo or Seedorf or even Kaka and playing a double-pivot mid-field in either a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-2-2-2.

So

----Flamini/Rino/Ambro/Emerson--Rino/Ambro/Flamini/Emerson---
----Seedorf/R20/Kaka-----Seedorf/R20/Kaka-----Seedorf/R20/Kaka
---------------------------Pippo/Borriello/Pato---------------------------

Or

-------Seedorf/R20/Kaka---------Seedorf/R20/Kaka------------------
-----------Pato/Pippo/Borriello-----Pato/Pippo/Borriello--------------

Now both of them don't have Trilly in it. This is depth, I'm loving it baby! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by Jack Sparrow: Jul 15 2008, 11:42 AM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jul 15 2008, 12:41 PM
Post #23

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Habitant @ Jul 15 2008, 08:25 AM) *

It doesn't even matter how big it is. I'm sure he will get rid of it sooner than many people think.

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Jul 15 2008, 10:49 PM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (agenth @ Jul 15 2008, 09:16 AM) *

dint notice notice i wrote that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

anano1214
post Jul 16 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #25

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 2,571

Maybe

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 16 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #26

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

To all of Milan's problems? Obviously no.
To Milan's attacking problems? He certainly has the qualities to be much more than a simple answer. If a tactical scheme is found that can fit him in and more importantly if he rediscovers himself... that's two big if's... we can only wait.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jul 17 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #27

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (m1ke @ Jul 14 2008, 04:03 PM) *
With Ronaldinho's arrival looking increasingly likely, have Milan's management got it right by going for the Brazilian? Would he be the key to a successful 08/09 season for Milan?

Can't see any one else who would. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) So it's a resounding yes from me - for the time being - at least. Still got to see how he bounces back, and how much of that helps Milan. We've still got reinforcements in other departments, though. Zamborghini, Flamini, that Bori guy have got to count for something.

+Quote Post

milanista1899
post Jul 18 2008, 03:50 AM
Post #28

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 735

QUOTE (m1ke @ Jul 14 2008, 12:03 PM) *
With Ronaldinho's arrival looking increasingly likely, have Milan's management got it right by going for the Brazilian? Would he be the key to a successful 08/09 season for Milan?

Definately not the only answer. We'll only find out if they got it right during the new season. If they got it wrong hopefully it'll just be because we needed a striker & not a creative player, rather than him turning out to be just not good enough anymore. He's got a great scoring record even if not yet in Serie A. Won't blame him too much if he doesn't carry scoring a lot because that will be mainly up to Borriello - who is what I worry about the most, along with Paloschi going on loan. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Dinho could be the metal 'teeth' that are part of the key. No player maybe with the exception of Kaka can make a team have a successful season by himself. Just for that reason I voted no. I've got a good feeling he'll help us a lot upfront though, which was an important area that we were lacking in last season. Also I see us playing more attractive football with him here. Fingers crossed. Can't wait until we start playing again! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jul 18 2008, 11:15 AM
Post #29

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 15 2008, 11:42 AM) *
I'm voting yes. Ronaldinho opens up the possibilty of various different formations as opposed to if we brought in an out and out centre forward, since we shall remain Pirlo centric in the mid-field, and it has cost both us and the Azzuri. Sometimes having unique players can be a curse.

If we have R20, we can have the option of resting Pirlo or Seedorf or even Kaka and playing a double-pivot mid-field in either a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-2-2-2.

So

----Seedorf/R20/Kaka-----Seedorf/R20/Kaka-----Seedorf/R20/Kaka
---------------------------Pippo/Borriello/Pato---------------------------

Or

-------Seedorf/R20/Kaka---------Seedorf/R20/Kaka------------------
-----------Pato/Pippo/Borriello-----Pato/Pippo/Borriello--------------

Now both of them don't have Trilly in it. This is depth, I'm loving it baby! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

PIRLO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 18 2008, 01:39 PM
Post #30

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

^^^

I benched him, coz he's a no good lazy s.o.b who can't run for shite. Even his free kicks are horrendous. I'd rather have Flamini. We should have sold him to Barca and gotten ourselves Adebayor as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:12 PM