Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 4 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

I can't believe nobody opened this thread...

Well, I'll start. Something about the 3rd best italian team atm.

Roma bought Vucinic, usually a solid team. If they want to do something they can't put Totti alone upfront. He's a playmaker. Not an striker. (For me, that was their problem on Supercoppa... Totti wasn't even 100%... playing only in 50 metres of the field... not attacking... inviting Inter's comeback... etc)

It'll be interesting to see Totti + Vucinic.

If they get no injuries this year (last year was really bad for them), they can do good things.

So. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS YEAR'S LEAGUE?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 4 2006, 07:47 PM
Post #3

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Milan wins, lock the topic. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Just kidding. I think Roma have a very strong team, especially cause they got De Rossi and Mancini, amazing players IMO. They have two strong CB like Chivu and Mexes and a great star like Totti. When he'll get back to shape, Roma will have a very strong attack.

Then there's Inter. They definitely have a stronger team than last season's. But the fact is, Inter have always had a stronger team than the precedent season's and they always finish third, so I'm not very concerned about them.

I guess the war for title will be held between these two teams and of course, Milan.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 4 2006, 08:01 PM
Post #4

Berretti

Roma is more consistent (not getting stupid results week yes/week no) than Inter. And, playing like a team, not their individualities like Inter, can make Roma strong. I'm a little bit worried about them too.

Look at, for example, this Xmas tree:

Doni | Panucci, Mexes, Chivu, Martinez | De Rossi, Pizarro, Perrotta | Mancini, Totti | Vucinic (a Roma fan told me this line up yesterday).

With people like Aquillani and Montella benched.

A strong team, without a doubt.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Sep 4 2006, 08:05 PM
Post #5

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 4 2006, 07:01 PM)
Roma is more consistent (not getting stupid results week yes/week no) than Inter. And, playing like a team, not their individualities like Inter, can make Roma strong. I'm a little bit worried about them too.

Look at, for example, this Xmas tree:

Doni | Panucci, Mexes, Chivu, Martinez | De Rossi, Pizarro, Perrotta | Mancini, Totti | Vucinic (a Roma fan told me this line up yesterday).

With people like Aquillani and Montella benched.

A strong team, without a doubt.

Sure, it the best team they had in years, but I'm a bit concerned about Totti. I'm not convinced he has fully recovered from his injury. He surely wasn't the real Totti during the WC...

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 4 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #6

Berretti

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 4 2006, 07:05 PM)
Sure, it the best team they had in years, but I'm a bit concerned about Totti. I'm not convinced he has fully recovered from his injury. He surely wasn't the real Totti during the WC...

Yes. Francesco, at the moment, is not "Totti". It's only Francesco. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

He's playing what? 30% he knows... hope he recover. A player like that should always be 100%.

+Quote Post

hashkal
post Sep 4 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #7

Pulcini 97

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 322

Well..... It is gna be an interesting year in the Italian league especially after this summers calciopol scandal.... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) whateva...rubbish..

Roma
I'm wit u on Vucinic, gd buy strong player and Roma needed an attacker....Should link up well and score some goals.

Inter
All I cay say is Forza Crespo hes the man. I hope he doesn't score on us in the derbies. But They are gna be on fire this season.

Juve
They dont deserve any web time.........

Sampdoria
I like this team they're a good solid outfit with stylish players....but they sold tonneto(this dude score a goal on us at the ferraristaduim last year). and if flachi is still there then they should do well at least maybe uefa spot.

Milan!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)
This is our year to capture the seria A and make some more history in the championsLeague. We should ao far and I think only bad luck or a misjudgment will cost us the trophy like last year.

As for the rest we will see them in action against milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 4 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #8

Berretti

Viola. Do not forget Fiorentina.

They start with -19, but they'll be on fire with Luca Toni and Mutu upfront. I hope they get a good start in Serie A. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Sep 4 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 4 2006, 07:16 PM)

They start with -19, but they'll be on fire with Luca Toni and Mutu upfront. I hope they get a good start in Serie A.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

One can only hope they won't be relegated with -19 points...

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 4 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #10

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 4 2006, 01:21 PM)
One can only hope they won't be relegated with -19 points...

They won't be relegated, but it will be a bitter year for them. I have no idea how Toni agreed to stay there...

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Sep 4 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 4 2006, 07:31 PM)
They won't be relegated, but it will be a bitter year for them. I have no idea how Toni agreed to stay there...

I guess he hasn't agreed...he had no chance. A contract is a contract is a contract...

+Quote Post

dst
post Sep 4 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #12

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 4 2006, 10:16 PM)

they will be fighting to avoid relegation at the end of the season!!!!

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 4 2006, 10:31 PM)
I have no idea how Toni agreed to stay there...

he didn't!!! they just didn't sell him ...

Roma is a good team ... I like them I actually always did!!! Totti is a great player and faithfull!!! De Rossi/Mexes/Chivu are great ... Mancini is crap!!! With Vucinic they grew stronger ... even if they keep saying the are not ready to fight for the title I think they're strong opponents, stronger for us than Inter because they have the mentality too!!!

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 4 2006, 09:37 PM
Post #13

Allievi Nazionali

Toni said after a talk with Viola's president, they reached an agreement and everything was fine. These were his own words.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Sep 4 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 4 2006, 08:37 PM)
Toni said after a talk with Viola's president, they reached an agreement and everything was fine. These were his own words.

Well those words are one thing and the truth is another...Do you remember that stupid guy who left some Italian club for some English club (owned by some rich russian) because he wanted to learn english (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) ?

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 4 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #15

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 4 2006, 02:42 PM)
Well those words are one thing and the truth is another...Do you remember that stupid guy who left some Italian club for some English club (owned by some rich russian) because he wanted to learn english (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) ?

Well, there you answered yourself. Toni shouldn't have settled. He should have done whatever he could to terminate the contract and leave the Viola. He doen't deserve this punishment. I'm really glad he didn't join Inter, but I would have been very happy if he joined Roma.

+Quote Post

87 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:23 PM