> Summer Transfers 2021

X-Offender
post Jun 19 2021, 08:14 PM
Post #181

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 19 2021, 07:26 PM) *
I'd dodge that bullet if I were Milan. His age is questionable (Taribo West anyone?), his manner and work ethic is rather sluggish. He's a great tournament sub, but for club football and a serious season with ambition I fear not.

Honestly, in that pitiful Portugal midfield I thought Sanches was the only good player. And didn't he just have a good season at Lille?

Anyway, Lille paid 20M for him when he was at his lowest. Now he's worth at least 30M, i.e. out of our price range. Next.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 20 2021, 07:26 AM
Post #182

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Looks like Milan and Maldini are running out of patience with Cala.. There are reports of Verona's Zaccagni agent negotiating with Milan.

Possible to include either Conti or Caldara in a swap.

Think it is best to snub Cala, the club needs committed players going forward.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 20 2021, 12:32 PM
Post #183

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 20 2021, 07:26 AM) *
Think it is best to snub Cala, the club needs committed players going forward.

This. If I was Maldini I would have told him to f*ck off weeks ago.

Either way, if he renews, I'll never support him as a player again. To me he's the same as Dollarumma, no difference whatsoever. Only Dollarumma is a world class GK and can find another team.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 20 2021, 05:56 PM
Post #184

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

I must say I agree. If I were Maldini I'd offer him a reduced contract now.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 20 2021, 07:55 PM
Post #185

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 19 2021, 04:45 PM) *
As I said, he probably won't be sold for 35M. But I can totally see Mourinho spending 25M for him. Can we match that offer? Because earlier you said no. Unless of course you believe Cairo will sell him for 15-20M, which to me is unthinkable.

I don't know if Roma will be throwing around that kind of money, Mourinho or not.

And if Roma don't raise their offer then Torino will have to budge

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 19 2021, 06:56 PM) *
I'm rather impressed with Renato Sanches of Portugal. Not saying Milan should go out of the way to sign him, but if an opportunity arises (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Don't know where he'd fit in our team though. He's an all action CM

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 19 2021, 07:26 PM) *
I'd dodge that bullet if I were Milan. His age is questionable (Taribo West anyone?), his manner and work ethic is rather sluggish. He's a great tournament sub, but for club football and a serious season with ambition I fear not.

He destroyed us in the first tie against Lille. He's been great all season. Sometimes players just need time. Everyone is so quick to rush and throw players away if they're past 23 and haven't exploded yet

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 20 2021, 07:56 PM
Post #186

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 20 2021, 05:56 PM) *
I must say I agree. If I were Maldini I'd offer him a reduced contract now.

But again, who are we going to replace him with?

I'm still firmly in the camp of renew if possible

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 20 2021, 08:32 PM
Post #187

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 20 2021, 07:56 PM) *
But again, who are we going to replace him with?

I'm still firmly in the camp of renew if possible

If he doesn't renew then Maldini must have an ace up his sleeve as with Maignan. We can only hope that.

Di Marzio: "At Pessina's 100th game with Atalanta, Milan will get 3 million. However, they will lose the right to earn 50% of his future sale".

I was looking at Atalanta's roster, they have 10 players participating in these Euros (plus 3 in the Copa America). We have only 3 (not counting Donnarumma anymore). Oh, how things have changed...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 20 2021, 09:07 PM
Post #188

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Then there is Roman Yaremchuk.

Milan is targeting a striker, this one is Ukrainian, tall and plays in Sheva's Ukraine NT. And Genk.

The fact he is a Ukranian striker makes me dream big here, not necessarily the same mold as Sheva, but still.

Maldini has a lot of names still held close to his chest. Not yet revealed. So there is no need for desperation, plus the transfer window isn't open yet. Nor shut for that matter.

Milan is in the CL, meaning there shall be a reinforcement worthy of a CL team.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 20 2021, 09:24 PM
Post #189

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

The thing with this management is that they usually pull off moves out of left field

How many times have we seen this pattern now? We're linked with player X for months and then suddenly we sign player Y out of nowhere.

To me, it seems like even Di Marzio and Romano only know what's happening when a move is practically done already.

This is why I think that we should remain calm for now. I'm pretty sure we were never even after De Paul either.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 20 2021, 09:25 PM
Post #190

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 20 2021, 08:32 PM) *
If he doesn't renew then Maldini must have an ace up his sleeve as with Maignan. We can only hope that.

Di Marzio: "At Pessina's 100th game with Atalanta, Milan will get 3 million. However, they will lose the right to earn 50% of his future sale".

I was looking at Atalanta's roster, they have 10 players participating in these Euros (plus 3 in the Copa America). We have only 3 (not counting Donnarumma anymore). Oh, how things have changed...

I would argue that Calabria, Tomori and most egregious of all - Theo - should be there

Plus 2 of our best players play in the AFCON, not the Euros.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 20 2021, 11:46 PM
Post #191

Looks like Brahim on loan is a done deal, according to Sky.

There have also been circulating rumours that Calhanoglu's agent proposed him to Inter. Bruh...

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 21 2021, 08:41 AM
Post #192

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 20 2021, 10:32 PM) *

If you don't count Donnarumma you should count Maignan. Which makes it four. Also, Calabria and Hernandez both deserved a callup, perhaps even Tomori as well, whereas our starting XI has two African players.

But yeah, Atalanta looks very good nowadays. Hopefully they'll wane somehow, starting with their attack.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 21 2021, 08:43 AM
Post #193

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 20 2021, 11:25 PM) *
I would argue that Calabria, Tomori and most egregious of all - Theo - should be there

Plus 2 of our best players play in the AFCON, not the Euros.

Sorry, didn't notice you said the exact same thing as me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 21 2021, 09:58 AM
Post #194

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 21 2021, 08:41 AM) *
If you don't count Donnarumma you should count Maignan. Which makes it four. Also, Calabria and Hernandez both deserved a callup, perhaps even Tomori as well, whereas our starting XI has two African players.

But yeah, Atalanta looks very good nowadays. Hopefully they'll wane somehow, starting with their attack.

I did count Maignan. Doesn't that make it 3? Maignan, Rebic and Kjaer. Ah, right, Calhanoglu as well, but the tw@t is close to joining Inter...

So, what do you guys think of Zaccagni? Looks like he might be the new AM. Personally speaking, I think we're going nowhere with such names. Mind you, he's a decent player, but we need else if we want to return big. And you can't do that with such players like Zaccagni...

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Jun 21 2021, 10:33 AM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 21 2021, 12:51 PM
Post #195

Primavera
Group Icon

Well man, you're pushing it to look more drastic. Hakan is still a Milan player. He was selected on basis of him MILAN performances, so yes, he should definitively be counted in. Donna + Hakan + Rebić + Kjaer + Dalot = 5.

+Quote Post

52 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:02 PM