> Online Shop Footall Shirts, Cheap Milan Shirts

dimival
post Feb 9 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #1

Pulcini 97

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 361

Hi Guys,
Yesterday I found an online shop that offers very cheap AC Milan shirts. It is in Singapore and the first team shirt costs about 35 euros.
Here is the link:http://www.eurofootballgear.com/

If someone has experience with that shop, please post here!!! I doubt they are oriinal but there is a chance that the manufacturer produces for Adidas.

This post has been edited by dimival: Feb 9 2007, 10:02 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Feb 9 2007, 07:56 PM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

QUOTE (dimival @ Feb 9 2007, 03:34 AM)
Hi Guys,
Yesterday I found an online shop that offers very cheap AC Milan shirts. It is in Singapore and the first team shirt costs about 35 euros.
Here is the link:http://www.eurofootballgear.com/

If someone has experience with that shop, please post here!!! I doubt they are oriinal but there is a chance that the manufacturer produces for Adidas.

hmm the fact that it's from singapore is always a bad sign. normally all the cheap fake jerseys come from asia. that said sometimes you can get nice replicas from there. this site seems ok, but you have to check shipping. cuz it's often there they try to rip you off.

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Feb 9 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

i think i actually trust ebay over this site

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 10 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #4

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

The shirts look authentic enough, I saw the Adidas badge(usually a sign of an official shirt) and there was the badge on the arm as well. I wouldn't worry about the site being from singapore though as most shirts are made in the far east and they cannot afford to pay the overinflated prices we have to (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) .

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 10 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #5

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Warchant @ Feb 9 2007, 10:21 PM)
i think i actually trust ebay over this site

There are many fakes on ebay. I've been caught a couple of times. When all is said and done, buying cheap shirts is a gamble.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 10 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #6

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I'd guess looking at the almost half price, these are factory rejects, usually due to quality issues.

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Feb 12 2007, 08:39 AM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,592

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Feb 10 2007, 07:48 AM)
The shirts look authentic enough, I saw the Adidas badge(usually a sign of an official shirt) and there was the badge on the arm as well. I wouldn't worry about the site being from singapore though as most shirts are made in the far east and they cannot afford to pay the overinflated prices we have to (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) .

hehe i think the best deal i ever got was last years black 3rd kit, i got GILA (mainly to support our big signing) and no.11 off ebay and the quality of the shirt was better then the ones you can get in the stores over here and onyl for 30$ canadian (you cant get the real official milan shirts over here, you gotta order them from MILAN.com, with shipping it would cost around 250$ canadian (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) ). so ya even when a shirt is €30 then plus shipping it's gonna cost me around 100$ (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) .

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Feb 15 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #8

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Feb 10 2007, 07:51 AM)
There are many fakes on ebay. I've been caught a couple of times. When all is said and done, buying cheap shirts is a gamble.

both this site's jersey's and ebay's are fake

if you're not paying $70-$80 (US $) then you are not buying a real jersey...regardless of where you get it from.

my problem is what happens to my money after i hit the "buy" button. with ebay my money has some sort of insurance...i have none with this site

+Quote Post

DieterStar
post Feb 21 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #9

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 3,538

Hi

I just wanted to add, that about 95% of all Milan shirts on ebay are fake! So stay away from Milan shirts on ebay!
The only shirts you can buy there are match worn/issued shirts from well known ebayers. But only weel known, as there are some ebayrs who write match worn shirt although it`s a total fake shirt!
PLEASE TAKE CARE!

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Feb 21 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

QUOTE (DieterStar @ Feb 21 2007, 07:20 AM)
Hi

I just wanted to add, that about 95% of all Milan shirts on ebay are fake! So stay away from Milan shirts on ebay!
The only shirts you can buy there are match worn/issued shirts from well known ebayers. But only weel known, as there are some ebayrs who write match worn shirt although it`s a total fake shirt!
PLEASE TAKE CARE!

again, we know this...the site in the first post also has nothing but fake jerseys. imo, if you're going to get a fake jersey, get it from ebay...that way, at least your money is insured and ebay will get you your money back if you get screwed.

+Quote Post

DieterStar
post Feb 21 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #11

Pulcini 99

QUOTE (Warchant @ Feb 21 2007, 03:27 PM)
again, we know this...the site in the first post also has nothing but fake jerseys. imo, if you're going to get a fake jersey, get it from ebay...that way, at least your money is insured and ebay will get you your money back if you get screwed.

Hi

For me it`s no problem as I will never buy such a shirt! As I know exactly ALL, really ALL diffenrences between fake shirts and real shirts

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 21 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #12

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Warchant @ Feb 15 2007, 09:03 PM)
both this site's jersey's and ebay's are fake

if you're not paying $70-$80 (US $) then you are not buying a real jersey...regardless of where you get it from.

my problem is what happens to my money after i hit the "buy" button. with ebay my money has some sort of insurance...i have none with this site

Not all shirts on ebay are fake, and don't fall into the trap of thinking that paying $70-$80 means you get a better shirt than some of those on ebay. Football shirts cost about £4 at most to make, and the vast majority are made in Asia, there isn't a lot of money in that area of the world hence why the shirts are so cheap. Paying $70-$80 means that the shirt supplier is getting 80% of it.

+Quote Post

DieterStar
post Feb 22 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #13

Pulcini 99

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Feb 21 2007, 07:58 PM)
Not all shirts on ebay are fake

But I really think about 95% are fake. Can you send me some examples of not fake shirts!? Many shirts seem to be original, but they are NOT.

Like I said before, there are many match worn shirts on ebay from good sellers, but nearly all other Milan shirts are fake

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 22 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #14

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

(From an internet cafe somewhere in Milan) Not exactly the best place to add this, but something worth passing along: the new milan point shops in Milan (one near the Duomo, the other in the Naviglia area) are selling signed shirts. Those, one would assume, are genuine. I got the Gattuso shirt (away jersey, signed) for 60 euros. I think new milan point shops have a website. (PS it was worth sitting in the rain and not understanding a word of the Spanish of those sitting near me to see the Merda NOT win. They were even more thuggish than usual last night).

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 22 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #15

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (DieterStar @ Feb 22 2007, 07:49 AM)
But I really think about 95% are fake. Can you send me some examples of not fake shirts!? Many shirts seem to be original, but they are NOT.

Like I said before, there are many match worn shirts on ebay from good sellers, but nearly all other Milan shirts are fake

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/06-07-AC-Milan-home-...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/06-07-AC-Milan-home-...1QQcmdZViewItem

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:19 AM