7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaka's Celebrates Madrid Title, Fresh Links Surface, He wants to go. That's clear! ;)

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 20 2007, 04:15 PM
Post #31

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 20 2007, 04:12 PM)
He upset the team and allowed the rumors to resurface! This is a squad of 20+ players, he can't do what he feels like! I'm not talking about a death penalty...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

...hmh,...only a small doze of medieval torture perhaps? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

But really, who did he upset? Has anyone stated till now that he is upset?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Jun 20 2007, 04:16 PM
Post #32

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 20 2007, 10:12 AM)
He upset the team and allowed the rumors to resurface! This is a squad of 20+ players, he can't do what he feels like! I'm not talking about a death penalty...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

where did he say he upset the team?

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 20 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #33

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Oh so we're really waiting for an official announcement here!??

"Milan want to illustrate the discomfort this event has caused to our board and family"

... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Jun 20 2007, 04:27 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 20 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #34

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Oh come on 'dst', don't exaggerate. it's just a promotional photo for AS. who says this will upset Milan players?! I'm sure they don't give a damn about these things. his gesture will only give vain hope to Real Madrid so I like it!

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 20 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #35

Primavera
Group Icon

It's all over every football-related site... of course the future of one of our most important players concerns the whole squad. Do not forget, how upset Maldini was when Sheva left...

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 20 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #36

Primavera

I think that big Milan logo behind Kaka is in San Siro, am I right?
Are you telling me that the AS journalist has entered San Siro and taken a photo from Kaka holding an edition of AS magazine with Real Madrid celebration on it? in SAN SIRO?!... it's fake.

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 20 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #37

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Of course he did a very stupid thing (you won't see R10 with Gazzetta after CL win (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ) and now all the newspapers gonna have a field day, but from here to leaving Milan there is a long way. Just need to wait and see how Kaka explains this.

BTW Kaka and R10 situation is quite similar. Many Milan fans think R10 is gonna be a Milan player now or in the future, and the same is with Real fans regarding Kaka.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 20 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #38

Primavera

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 20 2007, 07:13 PM)
It's all over every football-related site... of course the future of one of our most important players concerns the whole squad. Do not forget, how upset Maldini was when Sheva left...

You're saying "when Sheva left". Kaka is not gonna leave, at least this season it's 100% impossible, why don't you want to believe it? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 20 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #39

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 20 2007, 06:46 PM)
I think that big Milan logo behind Kaka is in San Siro, am I right?
Are you telling me that the AS journalist has entered San Siro and taken a photo from Kaka holding an edition of AS magazine with Real Madrid celebration on it? in SAN SIRO?!... it's fake.

Doesn't mean it was an AS journalist... plus, everyone's allowed entrance...

QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 20 2007, 06:46 PM)

that's what I was going to say! Some days after our CL triumph I remember reading R20's comments about it on the official site. Now he probably answered the question of a journalist but imagine him coming out with Gazzetta's '24 Maggio 2007' paper... what would your first thought be?

This post has been edited by dst: Jun 20 2007, 04:54 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 20 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #40

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 20 2007, 06:52 PM)
You're saying "when Sheva left". Kaka is not gonna leave, at least this season it's 100% impossible, why don't you want to believe it?  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

That's why it's upsetting... 'cause noone's sure whether he's going to stay or go... did you ever believe Sheva would go, especially after what he said about the way he wanted his career to end?

OK then... my opinion on this is clear enough...

Next thing you won't give a damn about is seeing Gila training in Milanello with a Giuve jersey on... after all, when it's a 'favorite team' issue, who give a rat's @ss about respect!? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Jun 20 2007, 05:01 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 20 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #41

Primavera

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 20 2007, 07:29 PM)
did you ever believe Sheva would go, especially after what he said about the way he wanted his career to end?

I only started to believe when I read about Sheva asking for a transfer on Milan's website. since Kaka hasn't officially asked for a transfer, I won't believe any of these conspiracies!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 20 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #42

Primavera

this is a user's comment from goal.com:

Luke Fenech, Malta 6/20/2007 3:57 PM
Having gone to Milanello myself I can firmly confirm that the photo shown is a hoax as the part of Milanello in which that particular mosaic stands has no sofas near it....requiring any player to stand up and not sit down....reaching the top of the badge...not just the 1989 date on the badge. Kaka' rossonero a vita!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 20 2007, 05:26 PM
Post #43

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 20 2007, 05:23 PM)
this is a user's comment from goal.com:

Luke Fenech, Malta  6/20/2007 3:57 PM
Having gone to Milanello myself I can firmly confirm that the photo shown is a hoax as the part of Milanello in which that particular mosaic stands has no sofas near it....requiring any player to stand up and not sit down....reaching the top of the badge...not just the 1989 date on the badge. Kaka' rossonero a vita!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I would not be suprised at all if it turns out to be a fake-photo...

+Quote Post

armiss
post Jun 20 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #44

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,312

Official :

'AS': IL MILAN RISPONDE E PRECISA
6/20/2007
MILANO - Nel corso della giornata l'A.C. Milan ha valutato la strategia da adottare in risposta ad 'As' e alla foto pubblicata oggi dal sito as.com che ritrae Kakà con la copertina dello stesso giornale relativa alla vittoria del Real Madrid nella Liga. Il Milan ha inviato un fax ad 'As', dove l'immagine viene definita 'un evidente fotomontaggio'. Per sapere perchè e per leggere il contenuto della lettera clicca qui.

IL MILAN SCRIVE AD 'AS' E PRECISA
20/06/2007 18.09.00
Nel corso della giornata l'A.C. Milan ha valutato in ogni suo aspetto la strategia da adottare in risposta ad 'As' e alla foto pubblicata sul suo sito oggi, riportata qui sotto, che ritrae Kakà con la copertina dello stesso giornale relativa alla vittoria del Real Madrid nella Liga.

& this :

Il Milan ha deciso di inviare, in risposta, una lettera ad 'As'. Ne pubblichiamo una parte:

'Abbiamo rilevato sulla Vostra edizione odierna diffusa online la riproduzione di una fotografia che ritrae il nostro tesserato Kakà che mostra all'obiettivo il Vostro giornale, presumibilmente in un'edizione non anteriore al 18 giugno 2007.

L'immagine è tuttavia frutto di un evidente fotomontaggio, perchè quella fotografia fu scattata nel Centro Sportivo di Milanello a metà aprile 2007. Per conseguenza, Kakà non poteva esibire un giornale che sarebbe stato edito solo due mesi dopo.

Il fotomontaggio non è innocente: esso rientra infatti nel contesto maggiore delle ripetute molestie di cui il Real Madrid si rende da oltre un anno responsabile in danno dell'A.C. Milan quanto al calciatore Kakà.

L'alterazione di una fotografia di Kakà, altrimenti del tutto neutra, sembra rientrare in questa manouvre, diretta com'è a creare nei lettori l'erroneo convincimento che Kakà non aspetti altro che trasferirsi al Real Madrid. E questo non risponde a verità, come lo stesso calciatore, nonchè l'A.C. Milan, hanno ripetutamente e pUbblicamente dichiarato'.

A.C. Milan

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 20 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #45

Primavera
Group Icon

^^^please...could someone translate...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:41 AM