Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

amancik
post Apr 25 2012, 07:00 PM
Post #167

Milanfan to Death

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 11

If we're gonna go down, at least we go down trying.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 25 2012, 07:02 PM
Post #168

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

I want Prince and Cassano to start all the remaining games, no question asked (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 25 2012, 07:04 PM
Post #169

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 25 2012, 06:02 PM) *
I want Prince and Cassano to start all the remaining games, no question asked (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

Let's just see Allegri waste the first 45 minutes of each game before he wakes up and makes changes

And Urby simply has to start at LB. His crosses were the reason for our last 2 goals in these games. He's a mediocre midfielder but a great wingback

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 25 2012, 07:07 PM
Post #170

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 25 2012, 07:55 PM) *
Juve will win this for sure. Everything seems to be going their way now. A few months ago. Boriello would have never scored a winner for them, not even if his life depended on it. Now he's scored potentially the scudetto clincher

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) let me still at least hope. I know everything is against us, and the level of performance we offer is incredibly low and not champions material, but anyway.

We must get rid of Allegri. I can't stand his system any more; the Rocky mountains are more flexible then his line-up and system.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 25 2012, 07:09 PM
Post #171

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 25 2012, 08:04 PM) *
And Urby simply has to start at LB. His crosses were the reason for our last 2 goals in these games. He's a mediocre midfielder but a great wingback

Han, I can't believe how superficial you've become. Shame on you! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
But honestly, a great wingback?? This after 2 final matches, when the opponent played with 10/9 defenders and there was no pressure on our side? I think you're rushing it.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 25 2012, 07:11 PM
Post #172

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 25 2012, 09:34 PM) *
Let's just see Allegri waste the first 45 minutes of each game before he wakes up and makes changes

+1.
Though apparently Cassano doesn't have 45 minutes in him yet, he's playing around 30 minutes each game and it'd be ridiculous to play him from the start (given the intensity of the game during those minutes) and then sub him even before the HT. but as soon as he's ready for 45 minutes ie one half, he must start. even if he has to come out at HT, I think it'd work better for us if he started.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 25 2012, 07:18 PM
Post #173

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 25 2012, 07:07 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) let me still at least hope. I know everything is against us, and the level of performance we offer is incredibly low and not champions material, but anyway.

We must get rid of Allegri. I can't stand his system any more; the Rocky mountains are more flexible then his line-up and system.

I've personally lost all hope. Just lookng at this team play makes me lose hope. And Juve are winning games like some sort of machine. It's just their season. I'll be disgusted when they patch on their fake third star at the end of the season

As for Allegri, he simply has to go come the end of the season. Even just the Muntari issue is enough of a reason to get him the f@ck out of Milanello. I've seen some really mediocre players wearing our shirt in recent history, but this guy has to take the cake, and what's even worse is that he's being giving the recognition and time by our deluded coach

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 25 2012, 07:09 PM) *
Han, I can't believe how superficial you've become. Shame on you! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
But honestly, a great wingback?? This after 2 final matches, when the opponent played with 10/9 defenders and there was no pressure on our side? I think you're rushing it.

I don't care, it's the last 4 games, I have to take what good I can get. Once Thiago is back we'll be more stable at the back, thus can aford to have a more attacking LB. Antonini is just not cutting it. Sure he's improved a bit defensively but we need some sort of outlet, especially when playing the type of midfield that couldn't find a decent pass to save their lives

He's good at crossing the ball, has some decent pace on him and can turn his man when the occasion strikes. Plus he's terrible in the midfield

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 25 2012, 07:11 PM) *
+1.
Though apparently Cassano doesn't have 45 minutes in him yet, he's playing around 30 minutes each game and it'd be ridiculous to play him from the start (given the intensity of the game during those minutes) and then sub him even before the HT. but as soon as he's ready for 45 minutes ie one half, he must start. even if he has to come out at HT, I think it'd work better for us if he started.

I'd rather he start and we do the damage early on in the game. Get 2 goals and be done with it. we're wasting so much time doing nothing but hacking the ball around the pitch, especially in the first alf. We need to kill these games off quick

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 25 2012, 08:28 PM
Post #174

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Why is everyone going FIFA 2012 all of a sudden?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 25 2012, 09:10 PM
Post #175

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

I hardly think playing Urby at LB is FIFA 12 tactics...

He's played there for Ajax, only Allegri's dimented, twisted reality has been pushing for him in the AM position. Besides, it's not like Antonini is a wall we can't live without. We need some form of outlet out wide if we can't even make a simple pass through the center

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 26 2012, 12:29 AM
Post #176

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Muntari playing every game from the start is one (disgusting) thing, but when Allegri deploys him as regista (instead of van Bommel) is, frankly speaking, one of the most ridiculous things I've witnessed in all my years of being a Milan fan. Why oh why did god curse us with this coach and this player? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 26 2012, 08:51 AM
Post #177

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 25 2012, 10:10 PM) *
I hardly think playing Urby at LB is FIFA 12 tactics...

He's played there for Ajax, only Allegri's dimented, twisted reality has been pushing for him in the AM position. Besides, it's not like Antonini is a wall we can't live without. We need some form of outlet out wide if we can't even make a simple pass through the center

Have you seen him play though? Because I have and he was awful. Then he was moved as winger which he did good. This is his natural position.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 26 2012, 09:53 AM
Post #178

Group Icon

Exactly. I was really surprised to see this from han. It is one thing to run against a ten man team with a few minutes left at the end of the game. Another to start at left back in the Italian league with a 4-3-1-2 formation.

I agree his strength is on the wings. At which point my question is why in hell is he deployed in the hole? Surely he can overlap with our left back to stretch play or cut in to crowd the centre?

If he plays as left back now, we have Sulley or Noce covering his space. Suicidal!!

We could try a three man defence with wing backs but I don't see max trying anything innovative so late in the season.

He is gonna hope Juve slip up and when they don't , insist we had a great season and blame the injuries.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 26 2012, 10:04 AM
Post #179

Primavera
Group Icon

Yeah, that's surely his plan. And the sad part is, I fear Milan will buy his excuse (don't forget the whole referee thing). Unless of course Berlusconi somehow acts out and offers and new plan for a new Milan.

Btw. what do you guys think of a compromise solution: keeping Allegri on but adding Capello as Footballing Director or Technical Director?

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 26 2012, 10:37 AM
Post #180

Group Icon

I don't see the benefits without knowing his role. Leo in that post did a lot of scouting and helped act as an ambassador in Brazil.

What does Fabio bring? To me he has always been a coach. And im not sure. This new role might just make the coach feel threatened...knowing that he could just be fired and don Fabio would step in.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:03 AM