post May 22 2016, 08:38 PM
Post #31

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 22 2016, 04:28 PM) *
Honda out. Please.

There are so many that could have their name there. Let's see what happens with this Chinese because if the sale doesn't go through I'd still keep Honda as we have no one decent enough to replace him and we won't buy anyone better either

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 22 2016, 05:09 PM) *
What a massive failure he turned out in the end. I was so excited when we signed him.

Meh, we all knew that he was limited to begin with, I wanted him as well but mostly because it was an unwritten fact that we wouldn't get anyone better, plus he was for free and had commercial value.

I also read somewhere that Juve want DS. He hasn't been all that good and he certainly hasn't come good, but selling anyone to Juve imo is a big NO. The Pirlo fiasco should be enough of a deterrent to last us a lifetime of nightmares. What a huge f@ck up that one was.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 23 2016, 07:43 PM
Post #32

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ May 22 2016, 08:38 PM) *
There are so many that could have their name there. Let's see what happens with this Chinese because if the sale doesn't go through I'd still keep Honda as we have no one decent enough to replace him and we won't buy anyone better either

Meh, we all knew that he was limited to begin with, I wanted him as well but mostly because it was an unwritten fact that we wouldn't get anyone better, plus he was for free and had commercial value.

I also read somewhere that Juve want DS. He hasn't been all that good and he certainly hasn't come good, but selling anyone to Juve imo is a big NO. The Pirlo fiasco should be enough of a deterrent to last us a lifetime of nightmares. What a huge f@ck up that one was.

Pirlo was Pirlo, a legend. DS is another Santon. Great potential but sh*t delivery.

And I expected much, much more from Honda. I knew he wasn't another Seedorf, but he's been absolutely crap this entire time with us.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 24 2016, 07:13 AM
Post #33

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I've always liked Honda. Good team player and works hard. And he's been effective for us. Of course, if you're talking about some player who can completely take the game by the scruff of the neck, he's not it.

A Seedorf in his prime would struggle in this crap team. Apparently Jose Mauri in a team talk said the same thing. "When we win the ball, we don't know what to do!". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 24 2016, 03:03 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 24 2016, 07:13 AM) *
I've always liked Honda. Good team player and works hard. And he's been effective for us. Of course, if you're talking about some player who can completely take the game by the scruff of the neck, he's not it.

A Seedorf in his prime would struggle in this crap team. Apparently Jose Mauri in a team talk said the same thing. "When we win the ball, we don't know what to do!". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Sorry but I think you're way off in your judgments. Good team player and works hard, but to what benefit? For an attackng mid his end product is garbage.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 24 2016, 03:05 PM
Post #35

Montolivo, Antonelli snd Calabria have renewed till 2019.

The web is going absolutely mad about Monto's renewal. 3 million a year for a crap player. Dear lord...

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 24 2016, 09:02 PM
Post #36

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 24 2016, 03:05 PM) *
Montolivo, Antonelli snd Calabria have renewed till 2019.

The web is going absolutely mad about Monto's renewal. 3 million a year for a crap player. Dear lord...

And the bad decisions keep on rolling...

Did this renewal come with the seal of approval from our supposed new owners to be? Because FFS!! I thought we were going to move past this sh!t. And is it really for another 3 years?

Who the f*** is still allowing Galliani to make these decisions FFS?

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 25 2016, 07:10 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Absolutely annoyed at that decision. We couldn't offer Pirlo a 3 year contract, but this guy gets it.

This Ital-Milan nonsense has to have some basis in performance. It's not about representation.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post May 25 2016, 10:56 PM
Post #38

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

Just more money to waste jeez....

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 30 2016, 08:48 AM
Post #39

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

So CdS said if Berlu remains than Ibra won't come (too expensive) and Brocchi stays as coach. Unbelievable, it's like he's purposely going at lengths to shove it all in you face.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 30 2016, 01:00 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I don't understand the purpose of the takeover then. So weird.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 30 2016, 05:20 PM
Post #41

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 30 2016, 08:48 AM) *
So CdS said if Berlu remains than Ibra won't come (too expensive) and Brocchi stays as coach. Unbelievable, it's like he's purposely going at lengths to shove it all in you face.

Is this in the context of the takeover not going through or if he's left in his position as president until the Chinese buy out the rest of the shares?

If Brocchi stays it's another season flushed down the toilet, no matter who we buy.

I find it hard to believe though that any investors who are going to be coming in and taking the majority stake plus putting in the cash will allow Silvio to make such important decisions though

I think the Ibra deal depends solely on the takeover going through though as we simply cannot afford him otherwise. I think that if he were going to sign for United he would have already done so as soon as Mourinho was officially announced.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 30 2016, 05:50 PM
Post #42

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

If the Chinese don't take over at Milan...

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 30 2016, 07:44 PM
Post #43

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 30 2016, 05:50 PM) *
If the Chinese don't take over at Milan...

Ah ok.

Well, I would expect nothing less than the status quo if this take-over goes in the direction that the Bee one did. Of course Silvio and Galliani will keep playing tug of war with the coaches and buying every available striker out there.

That being said, I think things will go through this time, I read a couple of quotes from Silvio and he seems decided by what he says

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 30 2016, 10:11 PM
Post #44

This deal has to go through, for the sake of AC Milan and Italian football.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 31 2016, 07:11 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

The only, and I think only advantage we have with Silvio staying on, is that due to his political connections maybe some activities like a new stadium might progress smoother with less bureaucracy.

+Quote Post

42 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:38 PM