> EL - Play Offs 2nd Leg - Shkëndija - Milan

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 24 2017, 09:52 AM
Post #1

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

One of those really rare situations, when we have a 6-0 aggregate score to bank on before a game. Gives the team flexibility to try out some new tactics.
Montella's words before the game

Following the arrival in Macedonia, Vincenzo Montella and Marco Storari addressed the media at the press conference held on the eve of the Europa League meeting, for the second leg of the playoffs. The Rossoneri coach and the goalkeeper discussed different topics with the local media and the Italian journalists: the match against Shkendija, Serie A and also the tragedy occurred in Ischia. These were their words:

ISCHIA
“My thoughts are with the people in Ischia. They have always shown a great sense of hospitality to me and to everyone I know. I have so many friends there. It’s a special place to me.

THE MATCH
“I will make some changes in the line-up. We have a deep squad. After the match against Cagliari many will travel to play with their national teams and until December we will be playing every three days. Squad rotation seems normal to me. Tomorrow will be a different match compared to the one played at San Siro. We had lots of enthusiasm, but this time it will be harder. We must play to win, we cannot slow down. It’s an opportunity to show our improvement. We are playing in the Europa League and we must not underestimate any team.

SQUAD ROTATION
“Since we have many matches to come, I would like to give a chance to the ones that haven’t played that much. I may try a new system of play regardless of those I have available.

THE TEAM
“I am proud of the team’s positive attitude because regardless of last match’s result many players have shown me they want to play this game. How far can we go? We aim high, we are focused on becoming a solid team and we are not setting any boundaries.

EUROPA LEAGUE VS SERIE A
“We put all our energy in every match. For us, there is no difference. Serie A is very tough. A few teams are above us, but we are confident and we know we can fight to finish up there, in the league. Regarding Juventus we don't think about them, we are focused only on ourselves. Only time can tell what we can achieve and what we are capable of. We are still under construction.

THE STRIKER
"We don't have that many options up front, despite having signed Kalinić. André Silva or Cutrone? After the internationals break, where both should be called up with their national teams, we have a tough month ahead of us and we'll need everyone. They will both get the chance to play, together or not".

ROMAGNOLI AND NIANG
"Romagnoli has always been considered not for sale. He's a very important player for us who can play both in a 3-man and 4-man defence but still has a lot of room for improvement. Niang? I feel for him because I have a great relationship with the kid. I wish him to get well soon from this form of stress".

THE YOUNGSTERS
"Zanellato is a quality player and he might have a chance to play, but so are the other youngsters I have called up. Many players of our Primavera come with us in the senior team so that they can gain experience and this can help them improve".

Marco Storari as well addressed the media at the press conference on the eve of the clash against Shkendija: "I want to thank the boss for giving me the opportunity to play tomorrow. Here everyone wants to do well, we have many new players, young. The club has done well in this transfer market window". Among these, is Bonucci: "I was surprised with his arrival. I am really happy because he's a friend and a great player that can add quality to this team". On the team's mentality: "There's the desire to do well, but you don't build a winning mentality overnight". Finally, on his role as motivator in the dressing room: "Motivator? There's no need. Everybody is showing the desire to do well and a great spirit".
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 24 2017, 11:58 AM
Post #2

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

You're just not as good as Han, Jack.

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Aug 24 2017, 12:02 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,075

I'll be curious to see how the kids do in this one. Hoping to find a stream.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 24 2017, 12:56 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 24 2017, 06:28 PM) *
You're just not as good as Han, Jack.

Yeah. Fine. han can do it from now on. I'm done with my good deed for the decade. You ungrateful so-and-so. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 24 2017, 12:57 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 24 2017, 06:32 PM) *
I'll be curious to see how the kids do in this one. Hoping to find a stream.

Head to a pub and watch it like civilized fan folk. Ugh. Streams.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 24 2017, 12:58 PM
Post #6

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Where do you guys usually watch Milan games? I've been using streams for years, due to being abroad for a few years and Milan sucking at the same time. But this year I made the paid subscription so I'll be watching the games on TV. At last.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 24 2017, 01:05 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 24 2017, 07:28 PM) *
Where do you guys usually watch Milan games? I've been using streams for years, due to being abroad for a few years and Milan sucking at the same time. But this year I made the paid subscription so I'll be watching the games on TV. At last.

I recently signed up to bet365. The bootleg streams are now impossible to operate if you have any malware or ad blocks installed. When they do telecast on TV, I watch it on TV. Here in the UK BT Sport shows a few.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 24 2017, 01:51 PM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 24 2017, 01:05 PM) *
I recently signed up to bet365. The bootleg streams are now impossible to operate if you have any malware or ad blocks installed. When they do telecast on TV, I watch it on TV. Here in the UK BT Sport shows a few.

Can't full screen bet365 can you? It's always a small box.

As for BT, they don't have the rights to UEL qualifiers. But assuming we get through, yeah, they will have all the group matches - definitely on the red button and some nights on the main presentation meaning HD.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 24 2017, 01:52 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 24 2017, 12:57 PM) *
Head to a pub and watch it like civilized fan folk. Ugh. Streams.

Yeah the old stalwarts Cricfree and VIP have died this season. I tried to get Kodi working but frankly couldn't make head or tail of it.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 24 2017, 01:52 PM
Post #10

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 24 2017, 12:58 PM) *

I'm guessing this paid sub doesn't apply to UK?

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Aug 24 2017, 01:55 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

Milan Club London init bruv.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 24 2017, 02:04 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Aug 24 2017, 08:25 PM) *
Milan Club London init bruv.

Who's in the UK now? Me, Danny, kurt, dst, Milan_Is_Brilliant and who else?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 24 2017, 02:13 PM
Post #13

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 24 2017, 01:52 PM) *
I'm guessing this paid sub doesn't apply to UK?

No, it's an Albanian service.

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Aug 24 2017, 02:27 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,075

All the league games and EL games from group stage on will be televised here in the US (RAI or BeIn Sports for Serie A and ESPN for EL). I have only had to resort to bad streams for the EL qualifiers, which have not been televised.

BeIn is pretty awful in the US - it's more like the Barca/Madrid channel, with occasional crumbs elsewhere. I tend to watch the games on RAI if I have an option. Much better commentary.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Aug 24 2017, 02:38 PM
Post #15

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 24 2017, 06:04 PM) *
Who's in the UK now? Me, Danny, kurt, dst, Milan_Is_Brilliant and who else?

Not sure mate a few though.

The pub is a good place with plenty of rage (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) well over the years it has been....

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:54 PM