dst
post Jun 2 2009, 09:16 PM
Post #46

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 2 2009, 11:12 PM) *
It would not be huge at all. We lose our best player and so do united to those c****

You are right, it's not huge at all, just Milan's and Utd's best players, the last two Ballon d'Or winners. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

At this moment, I feel relaxed. I believe in nothing until it's made official. I suggest you do the same or you'll end up crazy!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 2 2009, 09:18 PM
Post #47

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 09:15 PM) *
Han, I'm wondering if this IS a Berlusconi trick this time. He's taken a beating in the Italian press over the whole incident with the 18 year old. Needs to save face a little.

That's all I'm saying.

Until I see the official ticker on the official site and Kaka confirm it I won't believe anything. No use in panicking especially after that whole Man City BS Berlu pulled on us in the winter (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 2 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #48

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 2 2009, 02:15 PM) *
I didn't mean that this will go on all summer, what I meant when I said at the end of the summer was really to over emphasise things. What I meant is that when everything seems to be a done deal he'll swoop in and save the day, just like he did with Man City. Man City pretty much admitted that Milan played them and had no intention to sell Kaka in the first place.

You know, I know I'm going to get flamed for this but whatever I'm just going to say it. Kaka has really declined in these last 2 seasons, injuries and form have really done him in, he's lost about 65% of his pace, he's not as lethal anymore. I think that if we are ever going to sell him it should be now, because if we wait another year his price will drop to about half if he has another bad season.

He's 27 going to turn 28 he cannot be concidered a youngster anymore no matter what we all like to think. Milan really have to think about the future. And if selling Kaka will make for a better future for Milan then I say we should go for it. If he was the same Kaka as he was 2 years ago before the injuries I say no way. But atm I don't think it;s feasable to keep him.

If we can skin Chelsea or Mardid with a massive selling price I say go for it, get as much money as we can from either team plus a player (Chelsea-Essien, Madrid-Sneijder). And use the cash to get a WC CB and striker.

I agree with you completely. The only problem with him is that he is not just a milan player and if we do sell him it will be like selling maldini at 28. Yes it will be benefitical for the future but if Kaka comes out and says he was forced to make the deal or he didn't want to and he did it for milan, I doubt Silvio and Galliani will survive the night.

I just dont understand this, Milan are not a selling club. No matter how much our players are declining, we shouldn't have to sell them to balance the books. If silvio can't afford to invest as much as morratti, then why keep the club? I just dont understand it.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 2 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #49

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

There's no proof Milan are selling anything, blue. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 2 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #50

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 11:15 PM) *
Han, I'm wondering if this IS a Berlusconi trick this time. He's taken a beating in the Italian press over the whole incident with the 18 year old. Needs to save face a little.

He's actually pretty safe. All the latest gallup-polls show this story has cost him nothing. The European parliament deputies have no power anyway, Berlusconi knows more than anyone that it is all a joke.

+Quote Post

GonzZo
post Jun 2 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #51

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,415

Apparently Lavezzi's agent is in Madrid aswell.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 2 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #52

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 2 2009, 09:20 PM) *
I agree with you completely. The only problem with him is that he is not just a milan player and if we do sell him it will be like selling maldini at 28. Yes it will be benefitical for the future but if Kaka comes out and says he was forced to make the deal or he didn't want to and he did it for milan, I doubt Silvio and Galliani will survive the night.

I just dont understand this, Milan are not a selling club. No matter how much our players are declining, we shouldn't have to sell them to balance the books. If silvio can't afford to invest as much as morratti, then why keep the club? I just dont understand it.

I agree with you that Milan are not a selling club, I don't like the fact that Serie A could be losing 2 of it's best players this summer (Ibra, Kaka) it's really not good for the league in general.

But with that money generated from the sales a domino effect will happen, everyone though it was crazy of Juve to sell Zidane in his prime but at the end of the day they came out better for it, and selling Zidane while he was still at his best not like Kaka's situation where he's really become limited these past few seasons.

And last time I checked Milan along with Bayern are the only club that run on 0 debth. So the money generated from the Kaka deal will not go into balancing the book but into getting those 2 players I mentioned before.

And I don't think the fans will really come at the management if a deal that is beneficial to Milan happens .ie getting serious cash for him plus one of the buying team's best players

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 2 2009, 09:28 PM
Post #53

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Nicely stated, han.

+1 cookie to the penguins.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jun 2 2009, 09:30 PM
Post #54

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,873

that spokesman of kaka Diogo Kotschko said that deal is done and only official announcement is left it is on mediaset

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 2 2009, 09:31 PM
Post #55

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jun 2 2009, 11:22 PM) *
Not Lavezzi, we have Pato and plus with Kaka most probably leaving, we will need a creator

[quoted from the transfer window thread]

I don't see why we have come to this conclusion. In my humble opinion, what's going on is that Galliani is in Madrid and Real have actually made the reported offer but did anyone expect them not to? It's silly to think that we have agreed so quickly anyway, if we're going to sell him we would negotiate at least for the sake of it, we would not just hand him over to the first offer.

On the other hand, Galliani did lie about his whereabouts and Kaka seemed frustrated when asked about his future this morning so... I don't know.

How much cleaner have I made things!?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Let's just wait and see people. Do NOT believe what's coming from Spain though.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 2 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #56

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 09:28 PM) *
Nicely stated, han.

+1 cookie to the penguins.

<Panguins jump for joy>

But in all seriousness, Kaka really has done nothing these last 2 seasons that merit that price tag and it does not seem like he's ever going to be what he was before. I say sieze the opportunity now that its here, while its here, there won't be Chelsea and Real at the door next season with that ammount of money.

Sentimentality tells me to shut up that Kaka is a Milan player and should stay that way, I'm a big fan and I really love him for what he's done, but I love the club more and at the time being keeping him will do more harm then good. And regarding sentimentality and this club, that went out the window the moment Maldini was booed and the club took no action, so the moment Galliani starts talking about family and sentimental values I will more then laugh because its an absolute insult to both the players and the fans who actually care about these things.

Anothr thing, we desperately need money to rebuild the team, and we can say what we want about Silvio but the ammount of money we need in order to rebuild is rediculous, and something that Silvio just cannot come up with on his own anymore. We need a big cash income this summer and the easy way to get that is by selling Kaka, Top class CB, top class midfielder and a top class striker and a must for next season if we're actually going to try to do something worth while in the league and the CL

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 2 2009, 09:38 PM
Post #57

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jun 2 2009, 09:30 PM) *
that spokesman of kaka Diogo Kotschko said that deal is done and only official announcement is left it is on mediaset

This guy has been saying that the deal is done for 3 years now, I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

I'll only believe this once it's officially announced

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Jun 2 2009, 09:43 PM
Post #58

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,063

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 2 2009, 09:46 PM
Post #59

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I agree with han too. it'd make me unbelievably sad to see Kaka go, but we could really benefit from the deal. after all, the club comes first not individuals. my only concern is that in case we sell Kaka, will the money be entirely used to rebuild the team?... that I doubt to be honest.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 2 2009, 09:49 PM
Post #60

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 2 2009, 08:46 PM) *
I agree with han too. it'd make me unbelievably sad to see Kaka go, but we could really benefit from the deal. after all, the club comes first not individuals. my only concern is that in case we sell Kaka, will the money be entirely used to rebuild the team?... that I doubt to be honest.

That is something that is plagueing the back of my mind. But we can't really expect them to sell that big of a player and leave the team as it is? The hole will be too huge.

With that said I'm still worried because this is exactly what they did after selling Sheva so I'm not so sure.

+Quote Post

43 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:47 PM