> Summer Transfers 2017

Danny
post Jul 20 2017, 09:36 PM
Post #1246

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 20 2017, 06:38 PM) *
Diego Costa has been offered to Milan on a loan form until January 2018 according to Repubblica. Then he will join Atletico Madrid who currently have the market suspended.

Quite honestly he's better than any striker currently in Serie A. We've had many 6 month loan deals before, I'd take this over Kalinic.

If we want a modern younger Ibra Costa is right up there. A c*nt he might be but we cannot go a season of Silva and Kalinic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 20 2017, 09:51 PM
Post #1247

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 20 2017, 09:36 PM) *
Quite honestly he's better than any striker currently in Serie A. We've had many 6 month loan deals before, I'd take this over Kalinic.

If we want a modern younger Ibra Costa is right up there. A c*nt he might be but we cannot go a season of Silva and Kalinic.

"Before" is the key word, when Galliani used to run this club like a circus. We're a serious club now, so these kind of deals are a big no-no. I'd rather keep Bacca.

+Quote Post

amancik
post Jul 21 2017, 01:15 AM
Post #1248

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

You know worse come to worse if we can't get a great striker I'd stick with Bacca. What do you guys think?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 21 2017, 07:49 AM
Post #1249

QUOTE (amancik @ Jul 21 2017, 01:15 AM) *
You know worse come to worse if we can't get a great striker I'd stick with Bacca. What do you guys think?

Yes, I feel the same. No point in signing Kalinic when Bacca is at the same level, maybe even better.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 21 2017, 12:04 PM
Post #1250

Kessie left shirt number 19 to Bonucci and chose number

*drum roll*

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 21 2017, 07:13 PM
Post #1251

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jul 20 2017, 05:43 PM) *
I do follow EPL, and the general consensus seems to be that this was not a good move for Chelsea, more like a "panic-buy" (apparently Chelsea was after Kun, but MC blocked that). Morata is being compared to other Chelsea strikers of past (like Costa) as well as other recent EPL transfers (like Lukaku) and he does not look good in any of these.

It's not that he's not a good player, but his transfer fee is simply too much considering he's never been a regular starter for any of his clubs

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jul 20 2017, 05:45 PM) *
Can one of you distinguished moderators explain to me why I failed to upload a new picture on my profile? :-)

No idea, are you getting some kind of error?

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 20 2017, 06:38 PM) *
Diego Costa has been offered to Milan on a loan form until January 2018 according to Repubblica. Then he will join Atletico Madrid who currently have the market suspended.

No way, if it was a year long loan I'd be all for it, but 6 months is a tease.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 20 2017, 08:29 PM) *
F@ck off, we're not a parking lot.

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/cairo-me...o-belotti-49111

So, Cairo is saying that he's not selling Belotti unless a foreign club pays the 100M clause.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Cairo is bluffing his @ss off atm, Torino are in no position to reject a 60m + player bid. They're trying to shake Milan down, simple as that.

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jul 20 2017, 09:05 PM) *
Cairo's also looking at a bunch of CFs (Zapata, Simeone, etc). Posturing wouldn't be out of character for him.

Yep, actions speak louder than words

QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 20 2017, 09:34 PM) *
From Aubameyang to Kalinic.

This window had been going well but this striker saga is really ruining it.

We were in for Aub, Morata and Belotti. We've failed to get any. Now we're getting Kalinic. Fas and Mir may have done good work so far in this window but I have to say they've made a mess of striker. First Silva (meh) now this?

I think Kalinic is going to come whether Belotti comes or not, Bacca is going to be sold and they're looking for an experienced Serie A striker. He might be Belotti's back up but he could also be a sure target as well.

I was thinking about this the last few days.

If we plan on going with a 3-5-2 than we're going to need at least 3 strikers (4 would be the ideal). We've sold Lapadula and have every intention of selling Bacca. We brought Borini in, who let's face it, is useless, so aside from Belotti, I think we'll need someone else. And Kalinic might be that guy. I've been reading a lot of reports that the 2 aren't mutually exclusive and that we could get both.

Also, I think it's kind of greedy for us to demand a top level striker right now after the market we've had when in May we were just hoping to replace 3 to 4 starting players.

Fassone and Mirabelli know what the fans want, and they know they'll be disappointed with just Kalinic. So my thinking is that they're working on one last big signing, which will be for the striker position, we don't know if that's Belotti or the infamous unknown Fassone mentioned who hasn't been discussed in the media

QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 20 2017, 09:36 PM) *

Costa for 6 months would be a terrible deal. Think about it. We get reliant on his goal and then he goes in January. I'd rather not have him at all than have him for 6 months.

Also, it's different when we used to make these half season loans in the past because we always made these deals in January until the end of the season, not at the start of the season until January

QUOTE (amancik @ Jul 21 2017, 01:15 AM) *

Nuh uh, just get rid of him ASAP. I seriously can't stand watching him play for us anymore, feels like we're out there playing with 10 men when he's on. Last season he was simply terrible and I can't see it improving now as he's getting older. Just cash in and try to mitigate the amount of money we're about to lose on him

Also, whoever said that Bacca is better than Kalinic, has clearly never actually watched Kalinic play aside from the 2 games against us. His overall game is simply light years ahead of Bacca's, he might not be as lethal a finisher (he's no slouch either) but his hold up and ability to bring others into the game is on a completely other level to Bacca's none existent one

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 21 2017, 07:22 PM
Post #1252

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

OFFICIAL: Leonel Vangioni leaves Milan for Mexican club Monterrey

Another one bites the dust!

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jul 21 2017, 09:31 PM
Post #1253

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 21 2017, 07:22 PM) *
OFFICIAL: Leonel Vangioni leaves Milan for Mexican club Monterrey

Another one bites the dust!

Funnily enough he did not bad at LB. But obviously nowhere near the level we expect of Rodriguez.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jul 21 2017, 10:44 PM
Post #1254

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Milan are offering €60m + Suso to Tottenham for Harry Kane according to QSVS.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 21 2017, 11:33 PM
Post #1255

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 21 2017, 07:13 PM) *
Nuh uh, just get rid of him ASAP. I seriously can't stand watching him play for us anymore, feels like we're out there playing with 10 men when he's on. Last season he was simply terrible and I can't see it improving now as he's getting older. Just cash in and try to mitigate the amount of money we're about to lose on him

Also, whoever said that Bacca is better than Kalinic, has clearly never actually watched Kalinic play aside from the 2 games against us. His overall game is simply light years ahead of Bacca's, he might not be as lethal a finisher (he's no slouch either) but his hold up and ability to bring others into the game is on a completely other level to Bacca's none existent one

I think you're being too harsh on Bacca. Sure, he's not the player who should be leading our attack and I want him sold ASAP, but you're making him out to be like some sort of Nicklas Bendtner.

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 21 2017, 10:44 PM) *

Hard to believe.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jul 22 2017, 12:57 AM
Post #1256

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 21 2017, 10:44 PM) *

How reliable. I'd rip their arms off and personally eat them at that deal.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jul 22 2017, 12:58 AM
Post #1257

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 21 2017, 11:33 PM) *
I think you're being too harsh on Bacca. Sure, he's not the player who should be leading our attack and I want him sold ASAP, but you're making him out to be like some sort of Nicklas Bendtner.

He's become a very divisive character.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 22 2017, 12:54 PM
Post #1258

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 21 2017, 11:33 PM) *

For the money we paid and the return we got, he is a Bendtner. And if we keep him for another season, we won't even be able to demand 10m for him next summer

This is just one case where we have to say that he was not a good signing and cut our losses sooner rather than later.

Bacca is on high wages and he won't accept a bench role either. Next season he won't be allowed the time he was last simply because his only competition is Lapadula

QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 22 2017, 12:57 AM) *
How reliable. I'd rip their arms off and personally eat them at that deal.

Really? For Kane? Don't get me wrong, he's great for Spurs in the league but simply terrible for England and in the CL.

I don't think he'd be able to cut it in Italy tbh

Anyway, it looks like we have a deal for Kalinic. And Di Marzio is still saying that we'll try for Belotti and that Auba will hold off from renewing as he wants to come

Honestly, I'm happy with the market so far, if we get Kalinic only it will be a bit disappointing, but I think he'll do well with us if the plan is to play him next to Silva in a front 2. If we're planning on Kalinic and a top name than I'll be ecstatic but I'm not going to worry too much about this striker thing, I'll just sit back and enjoy because so far the new management has already surpassed all my expectations.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 22 2017, 01:02 PM
Post #1259

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Just a run down

Fiorentina are interested in signing Niang. He was requested by Pioli [Sky]

Belotti has put his future in the hands of Torino, who promised to sell him if they receive an adequate offer [Sky].

Milan will soon submit a new bid for Belotti [Sky]

Sky also report that Torino president Cairo is willing to renew Belotti's contract and make him earn €3m/year. -- Torino could never afford that

Aubameyang won't extend his contract with BVB because he wants to join Milan, according to @DiMarzio

Aubameyang is waiting for Milan and hoping that they make an economic effort to sign him [Sky].

Milan have denied the possibility of signing Diego Costa on loan until January [Sky].

Milan have a verbal agreement with Fiorentina for Kalinic (€25m+bonuses) but it's not done until things are formally defined [@DiMarzio]

Today will be a decisive day for Renato Sanches. Mirabelli will submit a €7-8m for a 2-year loan along with a €30m obligation-to-buy clause.

Also, Milan and Fiorentina have reached an agreement with Kalinic at €26m. His arrival does not rule out another striker. [@AntoVitiello]

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 22 2017, 01:05 PM
Post #1260

I was watching all his goals last season. Most of them were tap-ins and penalties. Didn't look impressive at all. Talking about Kane obviously.

+Quote Post

114 Pages V  « < 82 83 84 85 86 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:11 AM