> Sobis Joining Racing Santander – Report, 22/08/2006 11:06

dst
post Aug 22 2006, 10:26 AM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Brazilian striker Rafael Sobis has reached an agreement to join Spanish outfit Racing Santander, according to a report in Marca.

Milan have been tracking the Internacional de Porto Alegre star for some time but it looks as though Racing have won the race.

"It is sad to leave the club but it is part of football," the player told the Brazilian press.

He has not revealed further details of the transfer but according to Marca the move is a done deal.

Last week Sobis warned Milan that the club should speed up negotiations to sign him because he had interest from La Liga. It appears Racing were the most interested of them all.

Goal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Aug 22 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #2

7th Heaven

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 821

that's one down... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 22 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

I understand he doesn't want to wait till f@cking tonight but if this happens then it's a stupid, hasty move for him ...

... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Aug 22 2006, 10:31 AM
Post #4

7th Heaven

yeah i mean what kind of idiot wouldn't want to join MILAN.

oh well, bad-luck 4 him

+Quote Post

Diavolo
post Aug 22 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #5

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 772

One day, that's all he should have waited (if he understands our situation). I guess he want's to be Racing Santander player rather than Milan player. If Milan wouldn't sign him tommorow than I am sure Racing would still be waiting and he could still sign for them. He is affraid of big european club like Milan.

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 22 2006, 11:08 AM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

Sobis heading to Spain
Tuesday 22 August, 2006

Rafael Sobis will not be joining Milan after reports in Brazil suggested that he has agreed to join a Spanish club.

The 21-year-old Internacional Porto Alegre striker has revealed that he is heading for Europe, but has failed to disclose the name of his new club.

“The goal I scored against Palmeras was the last one with Internacional,” said the Brazilian international.

“I have finalised an agreement with a Spanish club, but I cannot reveal the name of them just yet.”

The striker was being eyed by Milan as the replacement for Andriy Shevchenko and had expressed his availability, but the Rossoneri’s delay in closing the deal may have proved to be fatal.

Sobis was decisive in the recent Copa Libertadores Final against Sao Paulo, scoring twice in the first leg, and has been also courted by Seville, Racing Santander and Valencia.

Football Italia

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 22 2006, 11:09 AM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

“I have finalised an agreement with a Spanish club, but I cannot reveal the name of them just yet.”

Gazzetta said it was Silvio's decision to stall everything ... Thank You!!!!!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Aug 22 2006, 11:10 AM
Post #8

7th Heaven

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 22 2006, 08:08 PM)
“I have finalised an agreement with a Spanish club

thank you
you just made my day... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 22 2006, 11:13 AM
Post #9

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Aug 22 2006, 01:10 PM)

oh yeah ... you want McRonaldo ...

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Aug 22 2006, 11:18 AM
Post #10

7th Heaven

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 22 2006, 08:13 PM)
oh yeah ... you want McRonaldo ...

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ........

+Quote Post

rossonari (8)
post Aug 22 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #11

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 2,334

Guys ure kidding rite !!!! sobis is going to racing santander!!!!!!!wht about milan:S OH YA, RACING won the champions league more than milan and racing is one of the G14 :S this kid(sobis) is still a kid: (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif) ,,,, AND if he wants racing let him go!!!! wht a stupid kid he is ( if he went ) i hope he comes not just him as well teves + RONALDO!!!!!!!!!! love him always will:D ,,,,,GUYS wht are ur expectations ,,,where would milan be in the champions league groups!!!! hope with inter:@ or barca :@ hate them both!!!!!

+Quote Post

littlechris
post Aug 22 2006, 03:45 PM
Post #12

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 1,747

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 22 2006, 10:26 AM)
Brazilian striker Rafael Sobis has reached an agreement to join Spanish outfit Racing Santander, according to a report in Marca.

Milan have been tracking the Internacional de Porto Alegre star for some time but it looks as though Racing have won the race.

"It is sad to leave the club but it is part of football," the player told the Brazilian press.

He has not revealed further details of the transfer but according to Marca the move is a done deal.

Last week Sobis warned Milan that the club should speed up negotiations to sign him because he had interest from La Liga. It appears Racing were the most interested of them all.
Goal

I wont be happy with milan if we lose both tevez and sobis, they are good and great player in some years time they will be one of the best in the world. let buy them now cos sobis is easy to get now,and tevez is not that costly now. we can still buy ronaldo also, may be we should allow amoroso and boriello to leave.the must needed defender are barzaghli, oddo, gallas, marquez, groso, or sorin.

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 22 2006, 03:50 PM
Post #13

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (littlechris @ Aug 22 2006, 04:45 PM)
the must needed defender are barzaghli, oddo, gallas, marquez, groso, or sorin.

Grosso moved to Inter

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 22 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #14

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 22 2006, 05:50 PM)
Grosso moved to Inter

and he got a haircut too ... he looks even uglier (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 22 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #15

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

This sounds like a bad joke...
I start getting really angry about our board! In the end they really plan to sign the fat guy, or they're trying to find some worse ( like Vieri...)
There are so many good strikers/forwards out there that would help us, why can't we sign at least one?
I'm not a fan of Drogba, but even he would help us now...and what about (again) Klose,,,2 goals in 2matches again, perfect technique and Silivio looks for the glamour of old days in the person of Ronaldo...AHHHH

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:12 AM