Portman
post Aug 17 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

Milan eye Tevez 
Thursday 17 August, 2006

Reports in Italy are suggesting that Argentine Carlos Tevez is Milan’s new target as they search for Andriy Shevchenko’s replacement.

The Rossoneri have already been linked with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Didier Drogba and Vincenzo Iaquinta in their quest to find the Ukrainian’s successor.

Tevez is currently contracted to Corinthians and his name has now been added to the Via Turati club’s shortlist.

The 22-year-old striker has expressed his desire to leave the Brazilian Champions, after leading them to victory by scoring a total of 19 goals in last year’s championship.

According to the Brazilian newspaper Lance, Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani flew to Brazil to discuss Tevez’s transfer with the club and may offer up to £13m to bring the striker to Serie A.

Tevez joined Corinthians in 2005 for £10m after four years with Boca Juniors, also being voted South American Player of the Year for the last three consecutive years.

The young striker led Argentina to the Olympic goal medal in 2004 and was one of the most impressive players on Jose Pekerman’s squad at the 2006 World Cup.

Milan will now wait for the result of their Champions League third qualifying round match against Red Star Belgrade before making a firm offer.

If the Rossoneri were to fail to qualify for the Champions League group stage, their summer market would be officially considered closed.

channel4.com

Now it's Tevez again. There are some reports in Brazil too.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Aug 17 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #2

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

Tevez is a good alternative. Although I'm sure Milan aren't ready to pay too much for him coz he still didn't show his talent in europe (remember saviola, when he came to barca he was considered one of the biggest talents and barca payed a huge amount of money for him and he failed).
I hope they sign him for approximatly 10-12 million euros, thats enough for him in my opinion.

+Quote Post

planck
post Aug 17 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #3

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,385

QUOTE (redbabies @ Aug 17 2006, 03:27 PM)
Tevez is a good alternative. Although I'm sure Milan aren't ready to pay too much for him coz he still didn't show his talent in europe (remember saviola, when he came to barca he was considered one of the biggest talents and barca payed a huge amount of money for him and he failed).
I hope they sign him for approximatly 10-12 million euros, thats enough for him in my opinion.

I do not think that 13 million is that much for a player like Tevez, and remember that Saviola was only 18-19 when he arrived at Barcelona. Tevez is 3-4 years older and won the Brazilian championship and a second place on the topscorer list with Corinthians last year, and he is already a keyplayer on the Argentine team... Impressive player I think, the very best alternative!

Although he is ugly like hell! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Aug 17 2006, 04:44 PM
Post #4

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

QUOTE (planck @ Aug 17 2006, 04:02 PM)
I do not think that 13 million is that much for a player like Tevez, and remember that Saviola was only 18-19 when he arrived at Barcelona. Tevez is 3-4 years older and won the Brazilian championship and a second place on the topscorer list with Corinthians last year, and he is already a keyplayer on the Argentine team... Impressive player I think, the very best alternative!

Although he is ugly like hell! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

yes yes... I agree, HE is the best alternative! But knowing Milans transfer policy, they will not pay a lot of money for him! (although I hope they pay and bring Carlitos to Milan and give him the jersey with number 7, if it's not taken already (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) )

+Quote Post

planck
post Aug 17 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #5

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 1,385

Yes, but if he comes, its sad that Seedorf has got no. 10...

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 17 2006, 04:50 PM
Post #6

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (planck @ Aug 17 2006, 03:47 PM)
Yes, but if he comes, its sad that Seedorf has got no. 10...

He wouldn't be bothered with nº7. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Carlitos Tevez or Rafael Sobis are the best options to replace Shevchenko at the moment.

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Aug 17 2006, 05:10 PM
Post #7

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

At least were down to Tevez, Sobis, and maybe Torres.

+Quote Post

felipe_el_chilen...
post Aug 17 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #8

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 1,868

at least!!! I know if this guy come, Milan won´t be disapointed.

+Quote Post

dudernahata
post Aug 17 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #9

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 572

tevez is the best choice to come ot milan. i hope he comes.

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Aug 17 2006, 11:32 PM
Post #10

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

QUOTE (felipe_el_chileno @ Aug 17 2006, 09:41 AM)
at least!!! I know if this guy come, Milan won´t be disapointed.

I mean--- I'm glad that we have narrowed it down to three potential players.

A month ago was like every possible striker in the business.

Unless we get a surprise coming out of left field.

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 18 2006, 01:20 PM
Post #11

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

The agent of Corinthians striker Carlos Tevez says he’s ready to quit the Brazilian giants for Europe. The Argentina international has been linked with Manchester United and Adrian Ruocco revealed today: “We are ready to listen to and to analyze every proposal. We will make a decision over the most opportune. “The newspapers talk about interest on the part of Manchester United, of AC Milan and of Bayern Munich, but for now it’s only talk, there is nothing concrete. “We must wait to see if the club will make him available. But Carlos thinks he’s now closed his cycle with Corinthians and that now it is necessary to change teams.” Ruocco added: “Tevez does not have preferences, because we are speaking about three great clubs. I repeat, we are ready to listen to all offers, to analyze them and then to decide. The economic aspect is important but he is a sportsman and it’s also important at how he will acclimatise because it will be radical change in his life.”

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 18 2006, 01:35 PM
Post #12

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Well .. He is very talented; I would rather have him at Milan than go to a probable opponent. But in the end, you cant always have the best in the market. We'll see how this whole thing finalises .. Torres, Ronaldinho, Sobis, Ronaldo, Teves, me, my neighbor .. We'll see in the end

+Quote Post

rossonari (8)
post Aug 18 2006, 02:32 PM
Post #13

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 2,334

tevez is milans best chance!!!!!!! he s better than torres and the rest ,,, and im sure torres is closer to real... so dont waste tevez's chance ,,, i hope he comes,,,

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 18 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #14

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (rossonari (8) @ Aug 18 2006, 03:32 PM)
and im sure torres is closer to real

Torres won't go to Real for sure.

+Quote Post

Costacurta
post Aug 18 2006, 03:21 PM
Post #15

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,611

At last, some indication of the news that I wanted so much. I really hope Milan go for him, and are willing to pay highly, in my view, perhaps upto 20 Million Pounds. They must beat any other club to him, and must come acorss keen. It seems we have lost a number of options already becuase we did not seem as if we wanted them as much as other clubs. Let's sign Tevez. At 22, he has shown masses of ability already, and hence has colossal potential. He could serve us for a long time being so young.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:24 AM